Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541382 times)

Offline staircasewondering

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4695 on: June 21, 2020, 03:09:02 AM »
Oh great, thanks! Somehow it is a bit questionable for me when you mentioned she said the exact same thing. Its not that I think she is fake, in fact she is the only one I trust but still makes me wonder sometimes. I guess it has more to do with her using the same sentences/phrases in a broader context.

Yes she told me the same that its good or else it would be boring, but I am just curious in what way would he be different. And I don't know that yet as it is a new POI and I haven't met him yet. Have you met the person she is talking about?

Yes, I don’t think it has anything to do with marriage. I heard my reading again and she mentioned “they have got a different outlook towards life, he can learn from you and you can learn from him”. She then went to mention some behavioral aspects which are different from mine (he is demanding you to be more organized and I know I am really disorganized, lol). So it is more like difference of opinions.
I’ve gotten different outlook on life in a couple readings also. “A difference in opinion”. I’m starting to think this difference is that I’m interested in her and she isn’t interested in me LOL

Yona used the exact same sentence in my reading too “they have got a different outlook towards life, he can learn from you and you can learn from him.” Yona explained that it meant that my poi and I had different perspectives and opinions on life which was shown as a good thing because it would be a boring relationship if we were clones of each other. So essentially Yona said my poi and I “would get on” despite the different outlooks on life.

Yes, I’ve met the poi in the timeframe as predicted by Yona. Yona was accurate that “we get on” and have a lot of the same interests but we do have different approaches and outlook on life. One simple example is my poi is really into astronomy and I study astrology. I like astronomy too but astrology, which looks at the planets from a qualitative perspective rather than just a quantitative perspective, has given me a very different outlook towards life. My poi isn’t spiritual, but he’s open minded.

Yona reuses the same phrasing or “Yonaisms” in her readings, but the context is always varies from reading to reading.

When you meet the person and get to know them it will make sense about the differences in the outlook on life. I find that Yona predictions only make sense after it happens and then you get the “ah ha” moment.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #4696 on: June 21, 2020, 04:16:03 AM »
I just had a reading with Yona after over a year. All of her predictions came to pass from my initial reading (it was a negative prediction about my ex and I not working out for specific reasons, and then described the guy I’m not with). I felt we really connected this time too and I didn’t find her difficult to understand.  She’s great with clarifying when you ask.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4697 on: June 21, 2020, 02:41:29 PM »
I just had a reading with Yona after over a year. All of her predictions came to pass from my initial reading (it was a negative prediction about my ex and I not working out for specific reasons, and then described the guy I’m not with). I felt we really connected this time too and I didn’t find her difficult to understand.  She’s great with clarifying when you ask.

how many readings have you had with her and have they all happened? what can you tell us about timeframes with her?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4698 on: June 21, 2020, 05:41:52 PM »
I’m late to the game but I want to mention that I’ve had both “fingers to the ears” and “different looks on life”. The first one was in a reading that she told me only covered the next couple of weeks. My POI and I were having a disagreement over something and he basically shut down and wouldn’t discuss it anymore. She picked that up and she said he has his fingers to his ears and that was spot on. The different look on life she said in my reading that happened before I even met him. Now a year later, that couldn’t be more true. We have different opinions on almost everything lol .....including opinions on everyday life matters and even on love.  So, she was correct on both. Yona’s smaller predictions have passed but I’m still waiting on the big love predictions......it’s going on 2 years now

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #4699 on: June 21, 2020, 07:30:45 PM »
Quote from: sexyp link=topic=1215.msg122085#msg122085 date=

how many readings have you had with her and have they all happened? what can you tell us about timeframes with her?

I don’t pay too much attention to timeframes, but everything passed within a year. I read with her last May 2019 and read with her again in June 2020. Her outcomes have been correct.

Offline massine

« Reply #4700 on: June 22, 2020, 02:47:31 AM »

I'm sorry it didn't work out, but at least you have room for someone better for you to come along! Did you ask for a general reading or about someone specific? I have a reading soon and it seems most people have luck with general but I'd kinda like a specific one!

Offline soutan

« Reply #4701 on: June 22, 2020, 08:30:52 AM »
Newbie here who didn't realize I'd been approved until now after weeks of stalking this thread! I have a couple questions about my most recent reading with Yona. So I attempted to read with her back in 2015 and ultimately she could not connect with me and refunded after two attempts. I decided to try her again this year to see if anything changed.

I still had her added on Skype and surprisingly enough, she said she remembered my name as my last name is pretty unique and I confirmed it had been many years. She then asked if all the predictions from back then came to pass so she definitely forgot she couldn't connect with me which is fine, but in order to not psych her out (cause originally on the second attempted read, I reminded her that we couldn't connect with her the first time and it threw her off completely resulting in the refund), I just said "I don't really remember!" And let her do her thing. But I'm wondering if its because she assumes we've had a successful reading before that she didn't ask for my birthday/age? What does she usually ask during a first read?

Also she stated that I was a bit difficult to read and that it was like I was on the "outside looking in" and "emotionally detached". I'm hoping this doesn't affect the accuracy of the predictions to come because I was at least glad we were able to have a full session this time. Has she made similar comments for any of you, and if so how did your predictions pan out?

Also wondering if the phrasing of this prediction about my POI was what happened today, or something that might happen in the future. I'd scheduled to meet up with my ex to exchange things today, and we'd planned the exchange last week (6/15) for today (6/21) while my reading with Yona was 6/19. My notes read: "There's an approach made to you by someone from your past, it's distant and curious, and you're not convinced. Not an apology but a reaching out. You're on the defensive - why now? You need to hear more than just the initial reach out because you want consistency...But they will approach again and you will make up your mind after the information given."

Summary of today (6/21) my ex and I exchanged belongings and had a very emotional conversation. He still stands beside his decision for the breakup because he deems us to be incompatible, and I said if he ever wants to reach out under the premise of being friendly (NOT friends) and seeing where things go from there later if he wants to reach out. Before saying goodbye he said "There's more than just the exes are exes for a reason thing, so if it makes you feel better, I want you to know that I'm not shutting the door on you completely."

I know there's no definite answer, but does this exchange sound like the prediction Yona gave me, or should I be looking for a future reach out from this POI? The phrasing she used gives the impression of something later but I can't be too sure and she didn't provide any physical identifying markers. I think I'm just psyching myself out because she didn't work for me previously and I would really really love a reach out in the future ugh.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4702 on: June 22, 2020, 11:43:06 AM »
Try not to overthink it. Tomas stuff comes in but it maybe further away than you think.

I personally found hanging onto predictions or trying to make them fit can stunt our own future.

It does sound feasible though.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4703 on: June 22, 2020, 02:48:17 PM »
I'm pretty sure I got a hit from Yona, but a negative one.  She predicted my SO would disappear on me again; she said it wouldn't be long as last time (it was six weeks).  I'll keep you posted if that actually is true, but she knew I would be fed up and I very much am.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #4704 on: June 23, 2020, 09:06:37 PM »
My first reading with her is next week. When Yona reads does she get information like names, initials, how poi looks as well as occurrences? I’m trying to be as prepared as I can and I’m excited/nervous/apprehensive all at the same time. I’ll calm my energy down so she can connect but she sounds like the real deal!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4705 on: June 23, 2020, 09:59:36 PM »
She has never gotten names for me. She can describe their characteristics such as being difficult or stubborn etc but never names for me. I can understand your excitement but just remember she might not connect with you and she might have to reschedule. Also, don’t forget to record it! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #4706 on: June 23, 2020, 11:19:58 PM »
Do you ask Yona questions or do you just let her speak?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4707 on: June 23, 2020, 11:56:50 PM »
Do you ask Yona questions or do you just let her speak?

I think most people agree that you get a more accurate reading if you let Yona speak on what she sees.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #4708 on: June 24, 2020, 01:33:59 AM »
She has never gotten names for me. She can describe their characteristics such as being difficult or stubborn etc but never names for me. I can understand your excitement but just remember she might not connect with you and she might have to reschedule. Also, don’t forget to record it! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Does that happen often, the not connecting? I had it happen with Kisha once but the following date was no issue. With how long I’ve waited a reschedule would seem like an eternity lol!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #4709 on: June 24, 2020, 02:04:36 AM »
She told me it happens once or twice per week, the inability to connect. She referred to it as ‘psychic impotence.’

Thank you :)

anything