Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541522 times)

Offline Angel22

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4680 on: June 19, 2020, 10:23:02 PM »
What does Yona mean when she says that the poi will have a different outlook towards life than you. Just curious, I got that too. She said he is not a bad guy but has a different outlook towards life

when she saw new person of interest, did she say it would be a new person and did she describe how you meet them? That would be helpful too for the wording for others who are reading with her whether to know it is someone you have met already or still to meet. Thanks for the other explanations- you rock

Hahah, thanks. Glad it was useful. Like I said and feel I need to mention again, this has been my personal experience so yours and others' may be different, which is the good thing about this forum.

Went back and checked the new person prediction. He came up in the first and in my last one, never in between (also just realized I've had five, not four readings, for accuracy's sake.)

First mention: another person of significance coming in with connections to a specific industry; someone I'm not expecting with a completely different outlook on life than mine; there's flirting; doesn't mean he's Mr. Perfect but he's coming in; he will take a step back but explain why he's taking a step back; I'm not instantly in love but he captures my attention; turning point and I'm not ready for a commitment. Timing wise, she says after the summer, toward September, which could be September 2025 for all I know. I have 'a number of relationship choices' and 'a potential love interest; I don't know how involved you are at that point.' So she didn't specify whether I knew him already or not, but the wording suggests I don't since she does say 'coming in.' She did not describe how I would meet him.

Second mention: 'you've got peace of mind that point, but you've also got somebody else. There's two men in your cards here, but I think there's been two men in your cuts before.' (I am guessing she remembers the first reading?! Or she saw this guy in other readings but just didn't mention him. IDK.) He presents as a Knight of Wands. He doesn't come in straight away and he's not meant as a diversion. She gives a timeframe marker and after that (immediately after that, same day, same week she says) is when I meet this guy apparently. Two people interested in me at that point (to include my problematic current one, if I can even call him that) but I'm not torn between two lovers, I'm processing everything has happened and is happening.

Hope this helps a bit more.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4681 on: June 19, 2020, 10:32:22 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:33:28 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4682 on: June 19, 2020, 10:38:43 PM »
Not on the same page, you both have different goals, you may want marriage, he may not be ready.

What does Yona mean when she says that the poi will have a different outlook towards life than you. Just curious, I got that too. She said he is not a bad guy but has a different outlook towards life

when she saw new person of interest, did she say it would be a new person and did she describe how you meet them? That would be helpful too for the wording for others who are reading with her whether to know it is someone you have met already or still to meet. Thanks for the other explanations- you rock

Hahah, thanks. Glad it was useful. Like I said and feel I need to mention again, this has been my personal experience so yours and others' may be different, which is the good thing about this forum.

Went back and checked the new person prediction. He came up in the first and in my last one, never in between (also just realized I've had five, not four readings, for accuracy's sake.)

First mention: another person of significance coming in with connections to a specific industry; someone I'm not expecting with a completely different outlook on life than mine; there's flirting; doesn't mean he's Mr. Perfect but he's coming in; he will take a step back but explain why he's taking a step back; I'm not instantly in love but he captures my attention; turning point and I'm not ready for a commitment. Timing wise, she says after the summer, toward September, which could be September 2025 for all I know. I have 'a number of relationship choices' and 'a potential love interest; I don't know how involved you are at that point.' So she didn't specify whether I knew him already or not, but the wording suggests I don't since she does say 'coming in.' She did not describe how I would meet him.

Second mention: 'you've got peace of mind that point, but you've also got somebody else. There's two men in your cards here, but I think there's been two men in your cuts before.' (I am guessing she remembers the first reading?! Or she saw this guy in other readings but just didn't mention him. IDK.) He presents as a Knight of Wands. He doesn't come in straight away and he's not meant as a diversion. She gives a timeframe marker and after that (immediately after that, same day, same week she says) is when I meet this guy apparently. Two people interested in me at that point (to include my problematic current one, if I can even call him that) but I'm not torn between two lovers, I'm processing everything has happened and is happening.

agree with this ;)

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4683 on: June 19, 2020, 10:59:25 PM »
Bloody hell!! No one wants marriage, excuse me for the language. I am pissed at the way my life is moving so slowly. Sometimes I wish I could forget all this nonsense and just focus on enjoying life by myself, I don't want anyone..F** all

Not on the same page, you both have different goals, you may want marriage, he may not be ready.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4684 on: June 20, 2020, 05:47:22 AM »
Going to have my next reading with yona after 2.5 years :) one thing more I love about her is her charges are healthy not too horrible so as  Kisha ❤️ And like their flexibility of time and day that suits you even months away e.g I reached out Stephanie Theresa and the ONLY time had to be HER DAY HER BST and it would be my 7am local time NO THANKS STEPHANIE... I also wanted to try Sandra Logan, bloody expensive. So I really like Kisha, and Yona :) Kisha after 4 years readings and yoga after trying only once and her 80 % or more predictions are panned including a couple big ones :)

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4685 on: June 20, 2020, 06:07:36 AM »
So interesting. Is this a Yona-ism, 'having a different outlook on life?' Because when I first heard it, I didn't think marriage vs. no marriage, etc. Different goals, different perspectives but not necessarily about marriage. Could just be maybe they're pessimistic in general, and I'm optimistic; I believe in living in the 'now,' but he's a planner; I'm an environmentalist, but he can't be bothered to recycle, etc. Or, he's a sculptor and I'm a banker which says a lot about how you spend most of your day ... all different outlooks and philosophies that would fit the bill of this description.

agree with this ;)

not an -ism. the marriage thing I think was an example. in my case, i want to be with poi but he is focused on work and so not much effort on the romance part that it does sometimes feel too casual. if that makes sense

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4686 on: June 20, 2020, 10:55:57 AM »
Do you think Yona take notes? Did she remember your last reading?

yes she does & she tells u so, especially when there is a big hit that shes pretty sure its going to happen. Nothing right or wrong about it.
she told me once, "a cross road is going to happen just around XYZ time, let me write this down"

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4687 on: June 20, 2020, 07:33:51 PM »
I’ve gotten different outlook on life in a couple readings also. “A difference in opinion”. I’m starting to think this difference is that I’m interested in her and she isn’t interested in me LOL

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4688 on: June 20, 2020, 10:10:21 PM »
Yes, I don’t think it has anything to do with marriage. I heard my reading again and she mentioned “they have got a different outlook towards life, he can learn from you and you can learn from him”. She then went to mention some behavioral aspects which are different from mine (he is demanding you to be more organized and I know I am really disorganized, lol). So it is more like difference of opinions.
I’ve gotten different outlook on life in a couple readings also. “A difference in opinion”. I’m starting to think this difference is that I’m interested in her and she isn’t interested in me LOL

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4689 on: June 20, 2020, 11:47:10 PM »
Yes, I don’t think it has anything to do with marriage. I heard my reading again and she mentioned “they have got a different outlook towards life, he can learn from you and you can learn from him”. She then went to mention some behavioral aspects which are different from mine (he is demanding you to be more organized and I know I am really disorganized, lol). So it is more like difference of opinions.

Yona used the exact same sentence in my reading too “they have got a different outlook towards life, he can learn from you and you can learn from him.” Yona explained that it meant that my poi and I had different perspectives and opinions on life which was shown as a good thing because it would be a boring relationship if we were clones of each other. So essentially Yona said my poi and I “would get on” despite the different outlooks on life.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4690 on: June 21, 2020, 12:10:45 AM »
Yes she told me the same that its good or else it would be boring, but I am just curious in what way would he be different. And I don't know that yet as it is a new POI and I haven't met him yet. Have you met the person she is talking about?

Yona used the exact same sentence in my reading too “they have got a different outlook towards life, he can learn from you and you can learn from him.” Yona explained that it meant that my poi and I had different perspectives and opinions on life which was shown as a good thing because it would be a boring relationship if we were clones of each other. So essentially Yona said my poi and I “would get on” despite the different outlooks on life.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4691 on: June 21, 2020, 01:37:06 AM »
I was just giving an example, I don't know your reading or situation  so it was just example, you know what the person is like, some people want kids, others don't, some people want to get married, others don't, some people want to retire early and travel others not so much, different outlook means you see things from a different light.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4692 on: June 21, 2020, 02:21:06 AM »
Yes she told me the same that its good or else it would be boring, but I am just curious in what way would he be different. And I don't know that yet as it is a new POI and I haven't met him yet. Have you met the person she is talking about?

Yes, I’ve met the poi in the timeframe as predicted by Yona. Yona was accurate that “we get on” and have a lot of the same interests but we do have different approaches and outlook on life. One simple example is my poi is really into astronomy and I study astrology. I like astronomy too but astrology, which looks at the planets from a qualitative perspective rather than just a quantitative perspective, has given me a very different outlook towards life. My poi isn’t spiritual, but he’s open minded.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4693 on: June 21, 2020, 02:40:53 AM »
Oh great, thanks! Somehow it is a bit questionable for me when you mentioned she said the exact same thing. Its not that I think she is fake, in fact she is the only one I trust but still makes me wonder sometimes. I guess it has more to do with her using the same sentences/phrases in a broader context.

Yes, I’ve met the poi in the timeframe as predicted by Yona. Yona was accurate that “we get on” and have a lot of the same interests but we do have different approaches and outlook on life. One simple example is my poi is really into astronomy and I study astrology. I like astronomy too but astrology, which looks at the planets from a qualitative perspective rather than just a quantitative perspective, has given me a very different outlook towards life. My poi isn’t spiritual, but he’s open minded.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4694 on: June 21, 2020, 02:43:17 AM »
Yes I understand..Lol even I don’t know exactly the context since I have not met the POI yet. I can only validate from my side of context or situation

I was just giving an example, I don't know your reading or situation  so it was just example, you know what the person is like, some people want kids, others don't, some people want to get married, others don't, some people want to retire early and travel others not so much, different outlook means you see things from a different light.

anything