Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541449 times)

Offline Larryducs

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4665 on: June 18, 2020, 09:45:41 PM »
Hey everyone. I have my first reading with Yona on 7/1 and was wondering does she answer direct questions after the general reading? I guess I’m asking the best way to phrase a question so I would get the most accurate response. She is the final that I’ll read with for a while but I’ll say Anne(Psychic Diva) was incredibly detailed and really hoping Yona matches up as far as prediction goes.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4666 on: June 18, 2020, 09:55:49 PM »
You can ask questions after the reading but from what I’ve read on this thread she is most accurate on the things she picks up and says during her reading as opposed to Direct questions

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4667 on: June 18, 2020, 10:11:36 PM »
Hey everyone. I have my first reading with Yona on 7/1 and was wondering does she answer direct questions after the general reading? I guess I’m asking the best way to phrase a question so I would get the most accurate response. She is the final that I’ll read with for a while but I’ll say Anne(Psychic Diva) was incredibly detailed and really hoping Yona matches up as far as prediction goes.

You can. I did before (however, she picked up the subject in general but I asked for more details - she shuffled and gave me more details).

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4668 on: June 19, 2020, 03:08:18 AM »
Holy smokes lol. This person has 330+ comments- is that a good or bad thing?  :P

What are you talking about?

The number of pages in this thread. Now that kisha's thread has been deleted this one has far more than all the others.
Whoa wait, what ? Why did Keisha's thread get deleted?

Offline massine

« Reply #4669 on: June 19, 2020, 03:46:09 AM »
Holy smokes lol. This person has 330+ comments- is that a good or bad thing?  :P

What are you talking about?

The number of pages in this thread. Now that kisha's thread has been deleted this one has far more than all the others.
Whoa wait, what ? Why did Keisha's thread get deleted?
[/quote
Certain people were starting arguments and being agressive :(

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4670 on: June 19, 2020, 03:42:52 PM »
Very informative post greekgreek! She told me in my first reading that she’s rarely ever wrong about a new POI. She said she’s “really good” at this and that she’s like 90% correct

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #4671 on: June 19, 2020, 03:48:52 PM »
Thank you so much for clarifying! I had one reading only with her. She told me at that time that my cards were not the worst but for sure the most difficult she has seen in that week. My life is really complicated. She told me in APril that I was in a Tower moment and Tower was disruptive and I was not done with it yet.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4672 on: June 19, 2020, 04:04:00 PM »
FWIW, some observations from my experience with Yona. Much of this has already been discussed / mentioned but since I've got a few years of perspective now (four readings since January 2018) felt like it was a good time for a somewhat comprehensive review of my personal interactions with her in case it's of any use to anyone. Overall, she has been the most accurate for me in future predictions, the good, the bad and the ugly. (Close second: Kisha.) Not everything she has predicted has unfolded, but a lot has. Maybe the rest will, maybe it won't. She has impressed me so far. If I had to guesstimate a percentage, I'd say 70%.

Timing: almost completely off; as we all know, months are actually years. At least it has been with me. I've noticed though she is correct on seasons. For example in January 2018 she predicted something for that summer; it's unfolding now.

Towers: if she sees it, it'll happen. And she downplays it for sure. She has predicted a Tower for me which just happened and one for my POI, which also happened. Positioning matters; if it's in the past, if it's at an angle, etc. That determines the severity of its effect on you. These two were upright and they were devastating. As she always says, there are no details given surrounding Towers until they happen. My last reading with her was some time after my Tower and the whole reading was ALL about the Tower and what happened, why it happened, etc. It was a completely different reading than all the others. It was very emotion-forward, with lots of insight into the present situation.

Style: Someone here once described her readings as a whole orange and its slices and I had no idea what that meant, but I do now. First reading is overarching, the whole orange as it pertains to your life as far as she can see. Subsequent readings are the slices that make up that orange; as in, she somehow zooms in to events that weren't mentioned in that original reading, but are somehow pertinent to the overall sequence of events.

Style II: when she says 'person known to you already' it doesn't necessarily mean you know that person at the time of your reading, let's say June 19, 2020. It means you know that person at the time the reading unfolds, which may be months and years from present time. As in, she predicts something today that involves a 'person known to you already' but on June 19, 2020 you for sure didn't know this person ; with the benefit of hindsight, when said prediction unfolds in December 2022, that person is already known to you, you've met them between June 2020 and December 2022. Some here have said this tidbit renders her readings inaccurate because the person wasn't known to them at the time of the reading; it's a matter of interpretation, I don't believe it's inaccurate and certainly not making excuses for Yona since I've got no incentive to do so. Just my experience.

Style III: her opening cards. She says they're supposed to tell her what's happening now and if it's a top up, provide an update on what has happened. Nope, not in my experience. The opening cards, again, reflect the current state of affairs at the time the reading unfolds. For example, in my first January 2018 reading the opening cards heavily reflected me questioning where my life was headed and 'friendly approaches.' At the time of the reading, neither of these applied to me. Like zero. I wasn't questioning anything, was on a path that I was happy with, all was fine. There were no friendly approaches, none. All of this is happening now. I'm in a major reevaluation of my life and sure enough, there are friendly approaches. Opening cards in subsequent readings are the same. Again, my experience.
New people / POIs: one has been predicted for me since Jan. 2018. Hasn't happened, so I can't really speak to her accuracy on predicting new interests.

Will update if I think of anything else.

when she saw new person of interest, did she say it would be a new person and did she describe how you meet them? That would be helpful too for the wording for others who are reading with her whether to know it is someone you have met already or still to meet. Thanks for the other explanations- you rock

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4673 on: June 19, 2020, 06:26:37 PM »

when she saw new person of interest, did she say it would be a new person and did she describe how you meet them? That would be helpful too for the wording for others who are reading with her whether to know it is someone you have met already or still to meet. Thanks for the other explanations- you rock

Hahah, thanks. Glad it was useful. Like I said and feel I need to mention again, this has been my personal experience so yours and others' may be different, which is the good thing about this forum.

Went back and checked the new person prediction. He came up in the first and in my last one, never in between (also just realized I've had five, not four readings, for accuracy's sake.)

First mention: another person of significance coming in with connections to a specific industry; someone I'm not expecting with a completely different outlook on life than mine; there's flirting; doesn't mean he's Mr. Perfect but he's coming in; he will take a step back but explain why he's taking a step back; I'm not instantly in love but he captures my attention; turning point and I'm not ready for a commitment. Timing wise, she says after the summer, toward September, which could be September 2025 for all I know. I have 'a number of relationship choices' and 'a potential love interest; I don't know how involved you are at that point.' So she didn't specify whether I knew him already or not, but the wording suggests I don't since she does say 'coming in.' She did not describe how I would meet him.

Second mention: 'you've got peace of mind that point, but you've also got somebody else. There's two men in your cards here, but I think there's been two men in your cuts before.' (I am guessing she remembers the first reading?! Or she saw this guy in other readings but just didn't mention him. IDK.) He presents as a Knight of Wands. He doesn't come in straight away and he's not meant as a diversion. She gives a timeframe marker and after that (immediately after that, same day, same week she says) is when I meet this guy apparently. Two people interested in me at that point (to include my problematic current one, if I can even call him that) but I'm not torn between two lovers, I'm processing everything has happened and is happening.

Hope this helps a bit more.

it does help. Thank you so much. Now to be patient is a seperate matter altogether

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4674 on: June 19, 2020, 06:50:45 PM »
Hi --

I've been on a quest to find answers -- so I read with -- what seems every psychic known to man -- and I still don't have answers as time frames given are for later this year and next year -- so to help me process all the information I have put a simple website together (this way I have control of my story) where I'll put the transcripts of all my readings. I haven't finished doing all the transcripts -- takes a lot of time!

Just finished with the transcript for the reading I had with Yona May 5th -- Nothing has happened yet -- but I'm doing this because after the reading, I had sooo many questions regarding her reading style and I wanted to see how she read other people. To compare and contrast. So here we are -- I hope this helps someone.

https://ihopethishelps.weebly.com/yona.html

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4675 on: June 19, 2020, 07:15:27 PM »
Hi --

I've been on a quest to find answers -- so I read with -- what seems every psychic known to man -- and I still don't have answers as time frames given are for later this year and next year -- so to help me process all the information I have put a simple website together (this way I have control of my story) where I'll put the transcripts of all my readings. I haven't finished doing all the transcripts -- takes a lot of time!

Just finished with the transcript for the reading I had with Yona May 5th -- Nothing has happened yet -- but I'm doing this because after the reading, I had sooo many questions regarding her reading style and I wanted to see how she read other people. To compare and contrast. So here we are -- I hope this helps someone.

woah!! this is realllly useful & thanks for your time in putting all this together. are you planning to add in what has been transpired as well ?

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4676 on: June 19, 2020, 07:37:16 PM »
Hi -- yes -- i'll update as life unfolds -- No much has happened yet -- as this is something pretty new to me -- getting a ton of readings -- and It gets confusing and this is a way that is helping me distill all that has been said. 

I hope this helps someone -- I really wondered what readers tell other people...

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4677 on: June 19, 2020, 07:40:04 PM »
Hi --

wow. this is so cool!! are you able to confirm if this is a current poi in your yona reading. our readings are so similar

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4678 on: June 19, 2020, 07:45:52 PM »
Yes -- there's no one else -- and frankly if there's another one of these in my life -- I GIVE UP!!!! But jokes aside -- I don't see this being anyone else but him.

Did your reading pan out?
In mine as you can see -- there's tons of POSSIBILITY  -- POTENCIAL -- etc... and she said that the outcome is open ended. So basically -- she didn't give me an outcome, but based on all I read here in the forums of how Yona reads -- this is doomed. Idk

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4679 on: June 19, 2020, 08:24:57 PM »
Yes -- there's no one else -- and frankly if there's another one of these in my life -- I GIVE UP!!!! But jokes aside -- I don't see this being anyone else but him.

Did your reading pan out?
In mine as you can see -- there's tons of POSSIBILITY  -- POTENCIAL -- etc... and she said that the outcome is open ended. So basically -- she didn't give me an outcome, but based on all I read here in the forums of how Yona reads -- this is doomed. Idk

I have had 6 readings with Yona. 3 different guys now. Whoever she is seeing in your reading you are going to end up walking away from. I insisted even as she told me one of the dudes was difficult that I wouldn't walk away. She told me I had choices. I didn't care I wanted him. Until one day I did walk away. After he cheated. She called him the Knight of Swords, the swine, the worst card in the deck. And he was. After it happened Yona called him a self centered dick many times lol. But yet my first reading on him was "full of potential and encouraging him to take the big steps forward"   

anything