Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541386 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4650 on: June 15, 2020, 05:22:05 PM »
Has anyone had Yona predict that something would occur in-person but have that prediction happen remotely via a video call instead (in other words, remotely but you actually are seeing that person's face as opposed to a regular phone call)? 

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #4651 on: June 15, 2020, 05:24:10 PM »
So I was just told that one of my coworker was in contact with someone Covid positive and I just booked an appointment to get tested. I’m not worried but in April Yona said :

It's a medical symbol, but it makes it look as if it's a booked appointment. And then you get your, your update. The reason I call it test result is because you're being updated with findings as a person's doing their job. I don't read about health limit something really convoluted it wouldn't show it in this part of the spread.

I think that’s what’s she was referring to. I was wondering wtf cuz I’m pretty healthy in general

Yikes - hope everything turns out ok for you!

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #4652 on: June 15, 2020, 05:29:26 PM »
Thanks :).  I’m not too worried about Covid, plus Yona said it would be okay hahahha

So I was just told that one of my coworker was in contact with someone Covid positive and I just booked an appointment to get tested. I’m not worried but in April Yona said :

It's a medical symbol, but it makes it look as if it's a booked appointment. And then you get your, your update. The reason I call it test result is because you're being updated with findings as a person's doing their job. I don't read about health limit something really convoluted it wouldn't show it in this part of the spread.

I think that’s what’s she was referring to. I was wondering wtf cuz I’m pretty healthy in general

Yikes - hope everything turns out ok for you!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4653 on: June 15, 2020, 05:30:40 PM »
**Sigh** Waited almost a month to speak to Yona, and 1.5 hrs before our appointment she emails to reschedule because she isn't feeling well. :( hope she feels better soon.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4654 on: June 15, 2020, 05:35:36 PM »
Hope everything works out for you health wise!!!! These are crazy times. Also— I think those very small details she gives like in person or not in person is ok for her to not be so on point about.... as long as the bigger picture plus out ya know? I think the remote thing is probably due to the current circumstances— but Yona was right in the greater scheme of things!!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4655 on: June 16, 2020, 12:22:28 PM »
Guys, I’m so depressed. Life isn’t going the way things were predicted to go, even with this new job yona predicted... Im starting to hate it. Nothing has happened for me with my love life. I feel like this is why you can’t rely on readings at all but I was hoping yona would at least be a good one ugg

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4656 on: June 16, 2020, 01:00:27 PM »
Guys, I’m so depressed. Life isn’t going the way things were predicted to go, even with this new job yona predicted... Im starting to hate it. Nothing has happened for me with my love life. I feel like this is why you can’t rely on readings at all but I was hoping yona would at least be a good one ugg

Things will start to look up for you. I've been there....some how you just have to pull yourself out of that depressive trance. You can do it! Pray to your higher power and keep it moving.😊

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4657 on: June 16, 2020, 01:27:02 PM »
Holy smokes lol. This person has 330+ comments- is that a good or bad thing?  :P

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4658 on: June 16, 2020, 02:31:19 PM »
Holy smokes lol. This person has 330+ comments- is that a good or bad thing?  :P

On the forum? I have 1547...

How would the number of comments be bad?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4659 on: June 16, 2020, 03:03:54 PM »
It means somehow this thread has managed not to be deleted. And that the reader is a decent psychic.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4660 on: June 16, 2020, 03:05:05 PM »

What are you talking about?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4661 on: June 16, 2020, 03:11:55 PM »

What are you talking about?

The number of pages in this thread. Now that kisha's thread has been deleted this one has far more than all the others.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4662 on: June 16, 2020, 04:19:41 PM »
yes, sorry- i was referring to the number of pages on this thread

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4663 on: June 18, 2020, 08:03:51 PM »
“ don’t have to join the oaths yet it’s too soon That happens when it’s destined to happen”.... Yona said this. What in the world does she mean???? Could it be marriage? Has she said this to anyone??

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4664 on: June 18, 2020, 08:10:38 PM »
I mean... “ don’t have to join paths yet it’s too soon... that happens when it’s destined to happen..”