Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541324 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4635 on: June 14, 2020, 02:50:52 PM »
Pffftttt. Don’t feel bad, Rayban. She didn’t work for me either 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4636 on: June 14, 2020, 03:49:02 PM »
Yep yona was spot on with career and how everything went down. She predicted it a year before it happened and the situation happened exactly as she described. That’s how I know she is the real deal. Unfortunately like most of us, the love side of things have not come to fruition yet :/

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4637 on: June 14, 2020, 04:08:18 PM »
1st reading with Yona tomorrow, I don't know if I'm excited or nervous.  :o 8)

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4638 on: June 14, 2020, 08:16:12 PM »
I go through periods of listening pretty often to periods where I don’t listen at all. In both situations, nothing happens lol

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4639 on: June 14, 2020, 08:25:51 PM »
I listen to bits and pieces of my reading almost every day....

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4640 on: June 14, 2020, 09:27:30 PM »
@jcq and @Nina, how long have you been waiting on the prediction/s? Did Yona give a timeframe? And are you still in timeframe or has it already passed?

😂😂 my first reading was October 2017. Timeframes long gone... she says uses “months” in my readings. More like years lol. I mean her predictions have  come true but like everyone says, don’t listen to her time frames.

A couple times she mentioned something in the beginning of the reading and it actually happens pretty quickly or it has just happened in the past

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4641 on: June 14, 2020, 10:10:37 PM »

Yona has told me before that the first cards in the reading talk about the current and they are not predictions. so that is why I think the first part of the reading is stuff you can validate as happening or just happened. everything else, I have no clue
@jcq and @Nina, how long have you been waiting on the prediction/s? Did Yona give a timeframe? And are you still in timeframe or has it already passed?

😂😂 my first reading was October 2017. Timeframes long gone... she says uses “months” in my readings. More like years lol. I mean her predictions have  come true but like everyone says, don’t listen to her time frames.

A couple times she mentioned something in the beginning of the reading and it actually happens pretty quickly or it has just happened in the past

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 10:12:18 PM by sexyp »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4642 on: June 15, 2020, 01:11:54 AM »
Professor— my first reading ever was Yona was August 2019 and at the time my person of interest was someone else I met in the summer... meanwhile Yona picked up that I would be in a long term relation and that meant to happen soon. I read with her again in October 2019. My poi was the same person from the summer but Yona was picking up my current boyfriend that I met( well rekindled as I had known him my whole life, we went to elementary  school together.) and in the icy reading she said that I was going to meet someone who I already know that it would be a romantic connection ( at the time I thought it was summer fling meanwhile she was picking up my bf now) and me and my bf went out on our first date November 3 2019a we have been inseparable since. So she had picked him up all along even though I was calling about stupid summer fling! She was spot on on other things she mentioned that my ex would contact me. And then I just had my third reading with her in which she spoke about my current boyfriend that she sees family and choices ahead of me and a bunch of other things! You can PM me for details I don’t mind at all telling actually I’d love too get yourself opinions on some things... but crazy how all 3 readings she actually kept picking up my love. She has been very accurate for me...... let me know if you want to chat!

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4643 on: June 15, 2020, 01:35:46 AM »
Professor— my first reading ever was Yona was August 2019 and at the time my person of interest was someone else I met in the summer... meanwhile Yona picked up that I would be in a long term relation and that meant to happen soon. I read with her again in October 2019. My poi was the same person from the summer but Yona was picking up my current boyfriend that I met( well rekindled as I had known him my whole life, we went to elementary  school together.) and in the icy reading she said that I was going to meet someone who I already know that it would be a romantic connection ( at the time I thought it was summer fling meanwhile she was picking up my bf now) and me and my bf went out on our first date November 3 2019a we have been inseparable since. So she had picked him up all along even though I was calling about stupid summer fling! She was spot on on other things she mentioned that my ex would contact me. And then I just had my third reading with her in which she spoke about my current boyfriend that she sees family and choices ahead of me and a bunch of other things! You can PM me for details I don’t mind at all telling actually I’d love too get yourself opinions on some things... but crazy how all 3 readings she actually kept picking up my love. She has been very accurate for me...... let me know if you want to chat!

Wow Nina you have fast moving cards :) what did yona say about the ex contacting you if you don’t mind sharing?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4644 on: June 15, 2020, 04:43:02 AM »
JQC- she told me in my October 2019 that I was going to “ find messages” and that it would come from a women that was I was close to and that was close to him... his sister. But it was him who contacted me on super bowl Sunday if this year. So just a few months later. And then his sister contacted me to see how I was doing from this whole virus. So it was a big hit. Since then my ex has contacted me a few times and I’ve ignored of course cause I am so over him and so so so happy in my relationship right now... professor - DOnt get discouraged as u can see Yona reads far out. She works for me. And if u already got a hit then just wait and see what happens...... she told me on my last reading may 22 that I will have more communication about the future with my bf so I am happy for that. Also, my tower card was my challenge and she said that that is the only time that the tower is “ improved” and  not as bad as it usually is. I liked the whole thing she said about having family and choices ahead of me as I just bought a house closer to my family and bf.... I will read with her again in a couple months... cause another predication happened that she said that there will be a gap that me and my bf won’t see eachother as much ( 5 of cups) physical distance she said... she said that it’s not emotional distance just that we would be in different locations or that the schedules would make it hard... and that just happened!! I didn’t see my bf for 2 -2.5 weeks cause he opened back up his shop and he was soooo busy renovating and getting ready to reopen. So I got to see him for the first time last night. So she was right about that too. She works. For me atleast... and yes I think my cards move fast but she also mentions time frames with me she said “ in the next 5 months communications will improve and more bonding” basically more validation so I am keeping fingers crossed that it’s all good and will happen....

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4645 on: June 15, 2020, 04:45:46 AM »
Same situation as me. Picked up rekindle but I hadn’t met him yet.  Every reading back some years.

Professor if you wait you’re putting your life on hold then it gets pushed.  Never wait.  If they want you they’ll let you know.  Meanwhile you’re missing out.

Wow!
My first reading with her was August last yr as well. I then read with her 6 months later. I plan to read with her one last time this August. Since I read with her only one prediction has passed, a financial hit I experienced with IRS. All other predictions are far out. She said my poi would reach out in 18 months to 2 yrs. August makes it 1 yr. I relisten to my reading alot but sometimes I feel despair that she will be wrong for me even though I hope she will be right.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #4646 on: June 15, 2020, 05:36:55 AM »
Phrasing...I see a lot of questions in this thread refer to specific phrases Yona uses.

In my reading..she repeatedly referred to my boyfriend as my "other half". Is that typical for her? She spoke of the relationship being long term, challenges to come, and how we'd also be spending more time together. I was hoping for more specifics, but maybe that's in her phrasing???

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4647 on: June 15, 2020, 05:59:11 AM »
Phrasing...I see a lot of questions in this thread refer to specific phrases Yona uses.

In my reading..she repeatedly referred to my boyfriend as my "other half". Is that typical for her? She spoke of the relationship being long term, challenges to come, and how we'd also be spending more time together. I was hoping for more specifics, but maybe that's in her phrasing???

that is just phrasing. sometimes she will say poi, love interest,partner or other half. she just means the poi. nothing deeper than that

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4648 on: June 15, 2020, 12:30:24 PM »
When I say wait and see what happens I think I just mean.... live! And go with whatever comes your way. Don’t seek out, stress overthink. Just go with it......... :)  I have such anxitey so it’s hard but.... just need some peace of mind... what’s meant to be wilL be and that’s what I live about Yona is that I too believe in fate and predestiny...xoxoxo

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #4649 on: June 15, 2020, 04:39:27 PM »
So I was just told that one of my coworker was in contact with someone Covid positive and I just booked an appointment to get tested. I’m not worried but in April Yona said :

It's a medical symbol, but it makes it look as if it's a booked appointment. And then you get your, your update. The reason I call it test result is because you're being updated with findings as a person's doing their job. I don't read about health limit something really convoluted it wouldn't show it in this part of the spread.

I think that’s what’s she was referring to. I was wondering wtf cuz I’m pretty healthy in general

anything