Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541221 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4620 on: June 10, 2020, 11:55:57 PM »
Thanks my dear!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4621 on: June 11, 2020, 04:38:28 AM »
“ communications are improving and Potentionally nesting”.... Thats the exact sentence

There's a whole thread dedicated towards deciphering convoluted readers. Check the "ism" thread (linked below) maybe someone has posted what "...potentially nesting" really means. You may not get far with emailing her, she states on her site that she really doesn't have the time to answer follow-up questions.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5149.0.html 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:43:53 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4622 on: June 11, 2020, 04:42:28 AM »
Potentially getting pregnant.

“ communications are improving and Potentionally nesting”.... Thats the exact sentence

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #4623 on: June 11, 2020, 04:52:12 AM »
Hi everyone, I had my first reading with Yona 2 months ago. I will say it was cool because during the reading I really felt the connection - I could picture everything she was saying in my head. I have honestly been anticipating my tower moment, as it was brought up first. It was connected to the devil card, which she said was a crossroads and after that things set into motion. I can’t help but wonder about what it will be that happens. She did say it was not connected to my home - so does that mean it won’t be that bad or affect me too much? If it comes with a crossroads, I feel it will be really significant still.

Offline LynR

« Reply #4624 on: June 11, 2020, 07:03:58 AM »
I had my first reading with Yona.. It was okay.Read my current situation well that I am at cross roads.Gave a prediction of an upcoming apology which I think is in recent past and not near future. She talked about work place rivalry- I have no idea what that is about. The very first card she pulled was Ace of cups.. And she predicted meeting someone in 12months..The description of that guy was so opposite of who I am that I am already not interested in meeting him at all, lol.
Anyways, I don’t know what’s happening..I’ll find out after a whole yr I guess. A yr is so far away, I couldn’t care much what happens then.
Goodluck to all of you out there :)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4625 on: June 11, 2020, 02:18:15 PM »
Thanks for your input everyone! I checked the thread on isms and no one has mentioned it.... but thank all for your feedback! Also she predicted that me and POI ain’t see eachother for a brief while due to our schedules. And that came to pass. Or is coming to pass now cause we are not in phase 2 and his shop finally opened up and he was so busy leading up to it fixing and it and renovating it that we weren’t able to spend any time together... ugh I am hoping for this weekend :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #4626 on: June 12, 2020, 07:11:10 PM »
So I’m getting frustrated with Yona . She predicted my current job in late 2017. After getting this job she expressed I will have a new job and it will be a different role and there will be negotiations . Every time I speak to her she tells me the same thing . Since I have started my job I have been trying to get out I had been offered positions at least three times but the money isn’t great of the schedule is not flexible which I need since I’m in school right now and won’t graduate till next year. Anyway, Yona has said I will have a new role before the summer. I have been really focused on getting out of my job I have been applying to jobs every day and this time around I have only had one interview and they pay was less than what I’m making now . I’m getting frustrated because not only do I want to leave but I need to make more money by August because I am quitting my other two part time jobs. I will be doing 20 hours internship for school and I won’t be able to handle full time job,classes,internship and then part time jobs. On top of it I’m paying for school and rent and etc. idk if I’m not hearing back from people because of Covid or because I just suck.

A prediction that tons made in April is coming to pass. Yin’s expressed that she sees people being social in June and that she sees me making plans to meet up with friends . I haven’t seen my friends since February and tomorrow I will be seeing my friends.

Offline mariah419

« Reply #4627 on: June 14, 2020, 01:50:18 AM »
I read with yona years ago. Totally correct on the outcome. Correct on the man that entered my life too, but it happened 2 years after she told me it would. Half of her predictions never happened for me, and the other half did. Never went back because I remember feeling frustrated and confused by her reading.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4628 on: June 14, 2020, 01:54:45 AM »
I read with yona years ago. Totally correct on the outcome. Correct on the man that entered my life too, but it happened 2 years after she told me it would. Half of her predictions never happened for me, and the other half did. Never went back because I remember feeling frustrated and confused by her reading.

Curious on some of the phrases she gave you and how they played out if you could elaborate?

Offline mariah419

« Reply #4629 on: June 14, 2020, 02:02:42 AM »

Curious on some of the phrases she gave you and how they played out if you could elaborate?

I am sorry. It was a long time ago. I do not remember the phrases. I just remember that a lot of her predictions, did not unfold the way she said. The predictions leading up to the outcome, were incorrect. But outcome correct. If that makes sense. Never went back because I felt she was not the best.

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #4630 on: June 14, 2020, 10:46:57 AM »
Has anybody ever received the star as their outcome card? Apparently Yona said it means getting what you want but nothing in my life is going as planned right now.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4631 on: June 14, 2020, 12:42:29 PM »
I have had stars translated differently from Yona, one was predestined, the other was fertility and child the other star was getting what I wanted in career wise.
Star Is a good card.
Has anybody ever received the star as their outcome card? Apparently Yona said it means getting what you want but nothing in my life is going as planned right now.

I got the star card in my first reading with her as well. In my case she said it means I know what I want, and in poi’s case, they think they do but doesnt yet realize what it is they truly want.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4632 on: June 14, 2020, 01:34:36 PM »
People will hate me for this but whatever. I don’t think yona is a good reader, things we’re supposed to happen at the time of me getting this new position and literally nothing has happened in regards to my love life.

She’s good with career but love not so much

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4633 on: June 14, 2020, 01:51:15 PM »
Why will anyone hate you? Yona does not work for everyone and we all have different experiences.

People will hate me for this but whatever. I don’t think yona is a good reader, things we’re supposed to happen at the time of me getting this new position and literally nothing has happened in regards to my love life.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4634 on: June 14, 2020, 02:19:52 PM »
Why will anyone hate you? Yona does not work for everyone and we all have different experiences.

Because people on here will literally attack you if you don’t agree with a reader they like lol I don’t think she’s a bar person, but it doesn’t make sense to tell someone this and this will happen around a time when your in a career and nada.

anything