Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541587 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4485 on: May 28, 2020, 09:41:58 PM »
Hi! I have UPDATES ya'll!

I've met my KoW in the timeframe Yona gave me (March-June)😍everything she described about him including a language barrier is spot on. I'm "reliving a past situation but this time you get it right." He's from the same country as my ex POI. Their birthdays are even one day apart. He has many exes that "you'll be worried about, but you won't have to be." "You've met your equal." We make the same salary and have the same net worth. We both speak 3-4 languages. Similarities abound. The Temperance card here has me thinking about the longer term with patience (Six of Swords). We've already talked marriage and children. It's a shared goal.

We have yet to meet in-person, but this is happening post-Corona: "you'll cross paths w a future love interest between March and June... Certainly not falling into each other’s arms at first. Not much happens at first... It doesn’t mean it all happens at once and it’s all neatly sewn up. It wouldn't work the first time anyways. You need a few more months in your personal growth. This is not filler. You want to get it right." I've told him many times, "I want to get this right." The earliest we can meet is September.

I've changed my views on many deep and meaningful aspects of my life as she said (Magician Card). Anything from healthcare to international border laws.

She saw the Chariot and the World (road trip/travel) connected to education. I'm moving in August 600 miles away for my PhD. I'll be driving.

I could add some more, but this is sufficient for now :) Hope you've all been well. I often come on here to read but have since moved on from constant readings (and my ex!). Wishing you all peace and a nice Memorial Day, despite the circumstances🥳❤️
Hi embibems I am so happy for you this is so exciting. When did she make this  last set of predictions for you? was this your most recent top up or one from before. So very happy for you. Hope it all works out. All fingers and toes crossed

Hey @kd, thanks so much! Most of the details came in the reading in March but my KoW came up immediately in the first reading in November, too. Back when all I cared about was this idiot with two girlfriends😂and now he has none!! LOL. Hope you're doing well xo

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4486 on: May 28, 2020, 10:03:16 PM »
Hi all,
So I have come to update like after 2 ish years. I had/have career issues questions so needed insight from good reader. After carefully reading all of the posts from this forum chose YONA AND KISHA and happy that I did.
I have come to update that I read with Yona a while back and it was 30 min read. First she couldn’t connect and she let me know and we mutually agreed to try on a. Later date.
After that she did connect and made following predictions:

The ONES THAT PANNED OUT:
1. Started working back same month she predicted and she saw it was VERY SOON.
2. Successfully predicted my second pregnancy to almost exact time span.
3. Saw an interview for new job. It did happen.
4. Correctly predicted gender of my 2 kids ( even the second one I wasn’t even pregnant with at that time).
The ONES DID NOT PAN OUT/ Still pending
1. The interview she saw and happened I DID NOt get the job
2. Saw a rejection of some sort? It was generic....can’t say wow
3. Saw a third child (99% sure we don’t want more kids) so this is pending.... atleast....

My overall experience: very nice lady, great manners, friendly and yes ethical. In my OWN OPINION buying 30 min read was enough because even in 30 min she discussed a lot of unnecessary stuff that made no sense. I am afraid if it would be 50 min reading she would confuse with tons of info that might be forecasting or actual prediction or just advice or random stuff.
But I definitely think she’s got gift. I confirm and give my 2 cents AFTER LISTENING to 2-3 years back recording.
I recommend 30 min reading so it’s specific to the point and without time waste. Actually her timelines worked for me :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4487 on: May 28, 2020, 11:04:31 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:26:39 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4488 on: May 29, 2020, 04:03:02 AM »
Finally have my reading with yona June 1st. Nervous as shit, preparing myself for the worst lol (just cause I’m sure whatever she tells me is exactly how it’s going to happen) also very very eager to hear if she has a pregnancy prediction for me or not. If anybody has any pointers for me before I read with her lmk

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4489 on: May 29, 2020, 04:19:11 AM »
Finally have my reading with yona June 1st. Nervous as shit, preparing myself for the worst lol (just cause I’m sure whatever she tells me is exactly how it’s going to happen) also very very eager to hear if she has a pregnancy prediction for me or not. If anybody has any pointers for me before I read with her lmk

I would say ask her specific questions if you have a pressing area. I know many people say let her chitter chatter. I would request her specific areas. I gained benefit by knowing my area of weakness by requesting to throw light on my pressing issues :)

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4490 on: May 29, 2020, 04:22:22 AM »
May I ask? How often did you relisten to your reading over that time span? And yes, I had the same issue with Yona on the second read. I went for the 1 hr read and she was struggling to fill the time. To be honest though, most of my predictions in my first reading have yet to come to pass, so that may be the reason.

I actually opened and listened to the recording for the first time after atleast 2 years.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4491 on: May 29, 2020, 08:25:11 AM »

I’ve never known her give a negative prediction.  If she does I’d be surprised.  Buuuut I have known her to give a positive with the wrong person.  Future coming in and telling you they are known to you. They are known to you when it plays out.  Just not when you have the reading.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4492 on: May 29, 2020, 12:59:57 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:27:01 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #4493 on: May 29, 2020, 03:10:59 PM »
It depends how complicated your life is... my life is pretty complicated, a lot of loose ends to be resolved. If you want to talk just about one topic, ok. But if you want to talk about everything, and have a lot going on, 1h. One hour was not enough for me...

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4494 on: May 29, 2020, 07:56:32 PM »
Hi all,
So I have come to update like after 2 ish years. I had/have career issues questions so needed insight from good reader. After carefully reading all of the posts from this forum chose YONA AND KISHA and happy that I did.
I have come to update that I read with Yona a while back and it was 30 min read. First she couldn’t connect and she let me know and we mutually agreed to try on a. Later date.
After that she did connect and made following predictions:

The ONES THAT PANNED OUT:
1. Started working back same month she predicted and she saw it was VERY SOON.
2. Successfully predicted my second pregnancy to almost exact time span.
3. Saw an interview for new job. It did happen.
4. Correctly predicted gender of my 2 kids ( even the second one I wasn’t even pregnant with at that time).
The ONES DID NOT PAN OUT/ Still pending
1. The interview she saw and happened I DID NOt get the job
2. Saw a rejection of some sort? It was generic....can’t say wow
3. Saw a third child (99% sure we don’t want more kids) so this is pending.... atleast....

My overall experience: very nice lady, great manners, friendly and yes ethical. In my OWN OPINION buying 30 min read was enough because even in 30 min she discussed a lot of unnecessary stuff that made no sense. I am afraid if it would be 50 min reading she would confuse with tons of info that might be forecasting or actual prediction or just advice or random stuff.
But I definitely think she’s got gift. I confirm and give my 2 cents AFTER LISTENING to 2-3 years back recording.
I recommend 30 min reading so it’s specific to the point and without time waste. Actually her timelines worked for me :)

When you had the 30 mins reading, did you request for general or to the point of the matter?

I asked my pressing issues ( career) as well as others. I DID NOT let her go on her own... I did not want unnecessary rambling for ME :)

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4495 on: May 29, 2020, 08:11:38 PM »
How about her prediction about a guy come to your life, anybody has this happening? she said she sees big love for me.
and she said its going to be this year. if she said this year, is it going to be this year?
She said overall my readings are very positive and no tower at all, the only tower is theres a man who will come and being flirty with me and this man is not good, and after this man there will be big love from the man she predict big love, she cant say marriage but she just said big love. What does big love means, i mean big love means admiration or long term love partner as a candidate of life partner?
She did not say anything. she just said,"we can see it again when you have met him"

Btw, if i want to schedule a reading right after this initial reading, is this ok? because it will be next about 1-1,5 months anyway?
or should i just wait til something happened?

and how about Yona's spell? anybody have result from the spell?

Just because Yona said a year don't expect it this year. It could still be years and years out...

No, don't schedule a reading with her this soon. It'll be a waste of time for you and Yona as you'll more than likely have a non-reading and she'll have to refund you anyways. Especially if she was struggling to fill up your 30 min reading

She recommends 3-4 months at a minimum to go back to her and really it's only if things have happened or predictions have started moving that you should go back to her

Yes, I agree. But SURPRISINGLY her timelines (even rough guesses or whatever) were SPOT ON.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #4496 on: May 30, 2020, 10:47:12 PM »
Has Yona ever told you that “head will rule heart”. It sounds like I will be ignoring my intuition.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #4497 on: June 01, 2020, 05:17:21 PM »
So after much debate with myself I booked a reading and just had it. She ended up refunding me because  she was 1) Cutting in and out and 2) On more than one occassion she said she wasn't connecting enough to give a quality reading vs a generic horrorscope type reading. At one point she said it has more holes then swiss cheese ( the reading). That was ethical of her.

From what she was able to bring forward here is what I got.

Yona Reading June 1, 2020

Shadow card about work- Career Path. Cards Downbeat.

The Moon- Sensitive, but optimistic. Challenge is not to repeat patterns. You can always change. Fed up with things and the way they are change in direction. Tying up lose ends regarding things that do not serve you

You are not playing to your strengths. Feel like in a bubble. Follow through on your passions. Concentrate on your passions. 

Sensitive. Not helpful you overthink especially regarding relationships. Disconnect between need, desire. Putting it off till you have reached a certain level re finances.
Private, need to let people see you be more approachable. More approachable online vs real life.
Early summertime of celebration- More people communicating, conversations sparked could be extended %u2013 series of communications. This is a practice run. More about approachability, expanding communications. How you find a way in terms of your impasse. Waiting for people to get back to you but nothing happened.

Meeting or interview- person arranging is doing their job. Will ask what you have done in past.  Have no problems answering. Step in the right direction but not sure of outcome. Formal reading. Thumbs up. You performed well. Time to start putting some long held ideals into practice. Long held ideals need to be started or acted upon. Can tweak or adapt them.  As of 12:48 was not sure if she could read me correctly. Was concerned it was too vague. Might refund.

Male only giving you incomplete information- Time to make changes. No need to be completed in one go.

Lady with green eyes- appeared before I like her (Meaning Yona likes her). Uses her brains. Tittle tattling tells half tails. This person is not a romantic thing from what she saw. Gives half truths. No axe to grind.  With respect to me she saw me firing allot of arrows some will hit the mark. No response from some. Let people know you are approachable. Not every communication is a conversation.
Current habitual routines are not it.
Nothing in predictions you cannot handle. 
Hermit card- Being more approachable.
Predominantly female coming up.  She explains missing pieces. Updates you truthfully. A link in the chain not an end.

A flurry of positive communications not face to face. Will boost your confidence. Exploring this will bring about results. An offer is presented and it is not not negative, but take a look. How excited are you with this change. Out and about more. Not long distance.
Review the offer and see if it suits you.

Has anyone ever had this happen and then rebooked for another time and got a much better reading?

I was confused re the woman ( wasn't sure if this was multiple people or not). I work with a woman who tells stories that I am sure are BS. It is in the way she tells them you can tell she seems to making it up as she goes along. I also have a manager who lies constantly and as Union person I know well the games the managers play so I am hip to their tricks. Another woman is a fellow union person and she has always had my back. The male she spoke off I have no idea who it is.

The job offer thing is weird. I did inquire about being a reader at  a new store that has replaced a previous shop where thery had readers and sold cards, lamps ouji boards etc. The owner retired and someone else has opened a new store that is similiar but not quite the same. More emphasis on clothes from India or Middle Eastern countries and so far no card decks or oujia boards etc to speak of.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 04:10:26 AM by Wildheart81 »

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #4498 on: June 01, 2020, 06:13:07 PM »
A few things I noticed though was that her pictures online make her look a lot younger then her voice suggests. She sounds like a older granny. Secondly her testimonials on her website have no names attached to them. How can we be sure those are legit. They should have at least a first name and perhaps the country they were from. Lastly she says she has more detailed feedback on eBay but I didn't find her username when I searched her on there.  Is she even on there anymore?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:33:16 PM by Wildheart81 »

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #4499 on: June 01, 2020, 09:13:17 PM »
I want to schedule with Yona and do you think half hour is enough? Bc I read here some people are not connected with her

Yona is ok.. I just had a reading with her. Not WOW-ing me though. She is good she can validate things and know what is going on. But she did not cover someone I would want to know. Kinda disappointing she did not see this guy. Overall, just so so. Prediction is still pending, if the prediction plays out, I will update ok. But not so much detailed but she told me "even if you purchase the 1 hour reading, its not going to add any information, this half hour reading is showing everything"  She is real psychic, but not a wow factor for me. There is one reader that got wow factor for me on CP. I guess i will stick with that person. That psychic on CP did not even ask for my year of birth and am i in a relationship, she just knew. But Yona would need that infos.

How did you get a reading with Yona in 24-48 hours? Is her wait time shorter now?

anything