Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541582 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4470 on: May 26, 2020, 07:05:49 PM »
Probably it's depend of each person and reading... I have short term predictions, she said this summer or september end of 2020 (but she don't know because of the virus). I'm really curious to see when it will happen :) And she gave me a prediction for maybe in 3 years for my career lol  but thats not surprise me.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4471 on: May 26, 2020, 07:37:01 PM »
Has Yona's readings ever covered a short timeframe?  I had a reading with her back in April and I feel like most of her predictions are coming to pass.  Which is different than some of my previous readings which have took a year.

When I read with her. She said the first three speards are the next 3 months and that is all what my read was. The next 3 months according to her

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4472 on: May 26, 2020, 07:53:05 PM »
Has Yona's readings ever covered a short timeframe?  I had a reading with her back in April and I feel like most of her predictions are coming to pass.  Which is different than some of my previous readings which have took a year.

When I read with her. She said the first three speards are the next 3 months and that is all what my read was. The next 3 months according to her

Did it happen in the next 3 months? She told me this in October with my opening/shadow cards etc and nothing happened... still nothing has happened. This was a top up in October last year

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4473 on: May 26, 2020, 08:36:40 PM »
Pray it’s not 3 years, she gave me 2months which turned out to be two years.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4474 on: May 26, 2020, 09:05:04 PM »
Pray it’s not 3 years, she gave me 2months which turned out to be two years.

Oh gosh I hope not

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4475 on: May 26, 2020, 09:49:12 PM »
Rayban
Same with me my last reading was also in October and she seemed to think at the time that the predictions were for the next few months. Well here we are none of it has happened

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4476 on: May 26, 2020, 10:21:05 PM »
Yeah I feel hopeless

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4477 on: May 27, 2020, 02:25:36 AM »

Did it happen in the next 3 months? She told me this in October with my opening/shadow cards etc and nothing happened... still nothing has happened. This was a top up in October last year

My reading with her was in April so still in the time frame I guess :)

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #4478 on: May 27, 2020, 05:48:49 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona in August of 2019, and I am thinking about having another one with her.. Should I do “top-up” reading or the “in depth” reading?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4479 on: May 27, 2020, 09:01:15 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona in August of 2019, and I am thinking about having another one with her.. Should I do “top-up” reading or the “in depth” reading?

Do the top up the only difference is the price.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4480 on: May 27, 2020, 09:08:03 PM »
Okay so Yona kept getting something in Mar and May with the Emperor card and money. She thought and I thought it would be a father and an inheritance which terrified me. Well today I was on the phone calling my two previous employer 401k companies to get checks to roll all into one. Emperor she kept saying could be father figure or a large company. Yep both are large companies. She said the money was coming to my home and yep the checks are mailed to me to send to the new 401k. So its a hit that I think she couldn't fully see.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #4481 on: May 28, 2020, 02:15:04 AM »

Do the top up the only difference is the price.

Thank you very much!!

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4482 on: May 28, 2020, 02:43:35 PM »
I want to schedule with Yona and do you think half hour is enough? Bc I read here some people are not connected with her

I recommend an hour reading because it leaves more time for questions at the end of the reading, but it sounds like she uses a different spread for a 30 minute reading. I wouldn’t worry about connecting with Yona because she’ll let you know if there isn’t or a limited connection. Yona is an ethical reader.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #4483 on: May 28, 2020, 04:43:51 PM »
Have predictions passed?

Yes, some have. She told me that I’d purchase a home (& I did), and a few other things... But things haven’t progressed with my man. She did say that it will take him a while to get over his commitment issues but didn’t say how long it would take.. just said “good luck bc you are going to need it”. This has been a tough week for me....

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4484 on: May 28, 2020, 05:47:38 PM »
I want to schedule with Yona and do you think half hour is enough? Bc I read here some people are not connected with her

I connected with her during my 30 minutes,  but I wish I had gotten the full reading. Don't be like me lol im actually waiting a few months to get the full one.