Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541503 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4455 on: May 24, 2020, 06:26:23 PM »
Hi! I have UPDATES ya'll!

I've met my KoW in the timeframe Yona gave me (March-June)😍everything she described about him including a language barrier is spot on. I'm "reliving a past situation but this time you get it right." He's from the same country as my ex POI. Their birthdays are even one day apart. He has many exes that "you'll be worried about, but you won't have to be." "You've met your equal." We make the same salary and have the same net worth. We both speak 3-4 languages. Similarities abound. The Temperance card here has me thinking about the longer term with patience (Six of Swords). We've already talked marriage and children. It's a shared goal.

We have yet to meet in-person, but this is happening post-Corona: "you'll cross paths w a future love interest between March and June... Certainly not falling into each other’s arms at first. Not much happens at first... It doesn’t mean it all happens at once and it’s all neatly sewn up. It wouldn't work the first time anyways. You need a few more months in your personal growth. This is not filler. You want to get it right." I've told him many times, "I want to get this right." The earliest we can meet is September.

I've changed my views on many deep and meaningful aspects of my life as she said (Magician Card). Anything from healthcare to international border laws.

She saw the Chariot and the World (road trip/travel) connected to education. I'm moving in August 600 miles away for my PhD. I'll be driving.

I could add some more, but this is sufficient for now :) Hope you've all been well. I often come on here to read but have since moved on from constant readings (and my ex!). Wishing you all peace and a nice Memorial Day, despite the circumstances🥳❤️

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4456 on: May 24, 2020, 06:32:24 PM »
congratulations embibems. good to see you back and thank you for the update. did she tell you that it would be someone new or did she read like it was your ex only for it to be this new guy? Yona has been known to mix current POIs and then it turns out to be a new person lol

I've met my KoW in the timeframe Yona gave me (March-June)😍everything she described about him including a language barrier is spot on. I'm "reliving a past situation but this time you get it right." He's from the same country as my ex POI. Their birthdays are even one day apart. He has many exes that "you'll be worried about, but you won't have to be." "You've met your equal." We make the same salary and have the same net worth. We both speak 3-4 languages. Similarities abound. The Temperance card here has me thinking about the longer term with patience (Six of Swords). We've already talked marriage and children. It's a shared goal.

We have yet to meet in-person, but this is happening post-Corona: "you'll cross paths w a future love interest between March and June... Certainly not falling into each other’s arms at first. Not much happens at first... It doesn’t mean it all happens at once and it’s all neatly sewn up. It wouldn't work the first time anyways. You need a few more months in your personal growth. This is not filler. You want to get it right." I've told him many times, "I want to get this right." The earliest we can meet is September.

I've changed my views on many deep and meaningful aspects of my life as she said (Magician Card). Anything from healthcare to international border laws.

She saw the Chariot and the World (road trip/travel) connected to education. I'm moving in August 600 miles away for my PhD. I'll be driving.

I could add some more, but this is sufficient for now :) Hope you've all been well. I often come on here to read but have since moved on from constant readings (and my ex!). Wishing you all peace and a nice Memorial Day, despite the circumstances🥳❤️

Offline embibems

« Reply #4457 on: May 24, 2020, 06:56:23 PM »
congratulations embibems. good to see you back and thank you for the update. did she tell you that it would be someone new or did she read like it was your ex only for it to be this new guy? Yona has been known to mix current POIs and then it turns out to be a new person lol

Hey, thanks @sexyp!! She said repeatedly over both readings, "this is someone new. You will have a choice." And we all know when she says "You'll have a choice" that it's usually us walking away from a previous situation, which is what I did. She still sees my POS ex reaching out but I wouldn't reply. I've blocked him on the final denominator; LinkedIn LOL😂

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4458 on: May 24, 2020, 07:02:21 PM »
that is impressive especially as she has got the timeframe right which Yona rarely ever does. congrats Embibems. Yeah a choice is her way of basically saying that situation is done smh.

Hey, thanks @sexyp!! She said repeatedly over both readings, "this is someone new. You will have a choice." And we all know when she says "You'll have a choice" that it's usually us walking away from a previous situation, which is what I did. She still sees my POS ex reaching out but I wouldn't reply. I've blocked him on the final denominator; LinkedIn LOL😂

Offline embibems

« Reply #4459 on: May 24, 2020, 07:05:48 PM »

Wow! Talk abt amazing! Congrats!

Thank you, @prof!! Yona's predictions for me have been very descriptive. Some of them are even more "evolutionary" than single momentary "a-ha!" moments. My personal transformation (Eight of Cups/walking away from dark emotional times), for instance, is something which is on-going. I've a few more months left for that to totally complete (Magician crossing/at an angle) before meeting up with this new KoW in-person. Corona being a large part of it, but Fate being integral too lol! Sending hugs☀️

Offline embibems

« Reply #4460 on: May 24, 2020, 07:08:52 PM »
that is impressive especially as she has got the timeframe right which Yona rarely ever does. congrats Embibems. Yeah a choice is her way of basically saying that situation is done smh.

Thank you! :D It's weird, her timeframes have been pretty on for me and another person I'm friends with too. Even Yona was shocked: "your cards are buzzing along quite quickly! I'm surprised.." She did state she's rubbish at timeframes, but weirdly enough mine have been pretty good when she does give them (which is not w every prediction and it's rare in general).

Offline embibems

« Reply #4461 on: May 24, 2020, 08:03:29 PM »
Now if only I could find a psychic if I could connect with in this way! Its all abt connection and clearly you and her connect beautifully! Please keep us posted!

Good luck, @prof! Like many of us, it's taken me a decade to find the right connection. Mattie had me fooled (see my saga on that thread lmao) and for so long I was reluctant to branch out. Ever thankful that I did🤞🏼

Offline Esse

« Reply #4462 on: May 24, 2020, 08:56:42 PM »
'I've blocked him on the final denominator; LinkedIn '

LOL!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4463 on: May 24, 2020, 09:18:29 PM »

What is KOW ? Did you guys meet on a dating site ? I commend you guys who fly out the country to meet ppl , I couldn’t do that nor a dating site lol but good luck n nice u are getting predictions!

Offline icexgb

« Reply #4464 on: May 24, 2020, 09:21:32 PM »
Which one is her website..?   

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/readings_20.html
http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/reading_14.html#

Both charge differently...?  I paid on the second link.... I just hope I didnt go to a wrong website...  :'(

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #4465 on: May 24, 2020, 09:36:59 PM »
Which one is her website..?   

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/reading_14.html#

Both charge differently...?  I paid on the second link.... I just hope I didnt go to a wrong website...  :'(

The link with the higher prices is the correct link.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4466 on: May 24, 2020, 09:38:24 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:25:58 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline embibems

« Reply #4467 on: May 24, 2020, 09:42:20 PM »

What is KOW ? Did you guys meet on a dating site ? I commend you guys who fly out the country to meet ppl , I couldn’t do that nor a dating site lol but good luck n nice u are getting predictions!

KoW is Knight of Wands! My ex was always the Knight of Cups and this new guy always the KoW. No, no dating site. We met on the vicissitudes of the internet, I'll leave it at that ;) And thank you!!! Hoping this pans out as a "big love" like Yona says :) Cheers~

And @esse LOL. I saw his profile pop up and was like oh hellll naww *BLOCKED*

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4468 on: May 26, 2020, 05:36:07 AM »

Hi embibems I am so happy for you this is so exciting. When did she make this  last set of predictions for you? was this your most recent top up or one from before. So very happy for you. Hope it all works out. All fingers and toes crossed

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #4469 on: May 26, 2020, 06:52:36 PM »
Has Yona's readings ever covered a short timeframe?  I had a reading with her back in April and I feel like most of her predictions are coming to pass.  Which is different than some of my previous readings which have took a year. 

anything