Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541537 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4440 on: May 18, 2020, 08:34:33 PM »
what if someone asked Yona straightaway when she mentions "Partnership" or "Committed"
do you mean u see an engagement ? i think she will be giving a truthful answers without guessing. 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4441 on: May 18, 2020, 09:24:55 PM »
what if someone asked Yona straightaway when she mentions "Partnership" or "Committed"
do you mean u see an engagement ? i think she will be giving a truthful answers without guessing.

I think someone asked her before but I can't remember. Probably 100 pages ago lol

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4442 on: May 19, 2020, 04:45:06 AM »
I have kind of been wanting to say something about Yona and I may get attacked on here but whatever. I knows someone has said this before but I'm tired of us making excuses for her when she is just flat out wrong....

How can you say things such as partnership, potential etc and it mean the COMPLETE opposite ? it honestly makes no sense. Its like I feel she makes predictions and when they don't happen the way she saw, we have been using them as an excuse to not admit that she's just wrong. I like yona, I do but I just don't feel she's that great.

How many of you have gotten the 10 of cups (commitment) has it even happened?

I always felt she was overrated (Srry not sorry to the forum but no disrespect Rayban) i learned long time ago if I get a reading and afterwards I’m left more confused than before the reading, than I will not be calling again. I’m sure she probably is gifted but she could be over using her energy because of so many clients plus personal life (psychics are people too) and resulting in less accurate direct answers . No one should have to dissect and pick apart a reading so much and I notice a lot of that in this thread. Her reading style is different I guess but no need to make excuses for wat doesn’t work out nor make it fit because you may like her. It would do the customer justice to give direct to the point answers but I hope he reaches to u and if he doesn’t it’s okay cuz it’s HIS LOSS
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 05:19:23 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4443 on: May 20, 2020, 11:00:10 AM »
For anyone looking to read with her and hesitating due to wait time, her bookings, contrary to what her page says, are not 7-8 weeks out. They’re only about 3 weeks out. A coworker/friend of mine purchased her reading late last week and it’s set for the week of first week of June. She will be completely unavailable for the last week of June though. Just an FYI.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4444 on: May 20, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »
Congrats on your graduation and new job. wishing u all success.
I personally think the interview part is a hit. for the relationship, she could possibly saw it around this time, meaning it could happen anytime before or after the interview.
keep us posted.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4445 on: May 20, 2020, 02:01:33 PM »
Congrats on your graduation and new job. wishing u all success.
I personally think the interview part is a hit. for the relationship, she could possibly saw it around this time, meaning it could happen anytime before or after the interview.
keep us posted.

I will! And thank you so much hunny :)

Offline Bean82

« Reply #4446 on: May 20, 2020, 02:48:40 PM »
Congrats, Rayban!! I agree that this is definitely a hit!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4447 on: May 20, 2020, 03:49:20 PM »
Congrats, Rayban!! I agree that this is definitely a hit!

Thank you very much! I think so too (:

beachgal214

« Reply #4448 on: May 20, 2020, 08:43:08 PM »
congrats that is awesome!!!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4449 on: May 23, 2020, 05:41:13 PM »
After being somewhat terrified to have my first reading with Yona due to people saying she sometimes doesn't see far out and that it may be because that person dies, I had my first reading with her April 20th. This review is coming quite late because I haven't been feeling well for awhile now.

Anyway, it was very much in line with Kisha's last reading on March 26th strangely. I just asked her for a general reading along with crystal ball.

So she basically said that the dark times are in the past. She did not see any tower moments for me coming up (which I found incredible because I'm ALWAYS having tower moments in life like every single month for years and years now). She said I'd be starting my own business helping others at a distance. She's correct because my goal is to start a life/relationship/health coaching business once I'm done completing my doctorate in metaphysics. Also going to be adding in healing herbs for the mind/body as well.

As far as relationship stuff goes she saw my ex showing up and said "I hope you're not wanting to reconcile with this person because I don't see reconciliation". I definitely do NOT want to reconcile so that's cool with me. She said there's a new man coming into my life that will be serious and committed. He's a good man, responsible, emotionally mature etc. and will be unlike any man I've dated in the past. Kisha described a new male the same way. She said we meet in the summertime but she felt like it may not be until the summer of 2021. Kisha also said I'd meet this person in the warmer months. Kisha been saying that since April of 2018. Yona said the ex would try to interfere because whoever he's with right now won't last. Kisha said the same.

Yona said I'd be losing weight and being complimented about how good I looked. It has been my goal for this year to shed some weight so I found that to be like a spiritual confirmation that I'd succeed. I don't care about getting compliments. I just want to feel healthy and energized again. I just found it eerie that THAT would come up in a reading, of all things.

All in all, I enjoyed my reading with her and I'm pretty thankful she didn't see anything terrible or gloomy. I'm a little surprised about that though. I'll come back and post if anything comes to back but it looks like I have a year or so before some stuff happens.

Sending everyone lots of love <3

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4450 on: May 23, 2020, 06:01:37 PM »
After being somewhat terrified to have my first reading with Yona due to people saying she sometimes doesn't see far out and that it may be because that person dies, I had my first reading with her April 20th. This review is coming quite late because I haven't been feeling well for awhile now.

Anyway, it was very much in line with Kisha's last reading on March 26th strangely. I just asked her for a general reading along with crystal ball.

So she basically said that the dark times are in the past. She did not see any tower moments for me coming up (which I found incredible because I'm ALWAYS having tower moments in life like every single month for years and years now). She said I'd be starting my own business helping others at a distance. She's correct because my goal is to start a life/relationship/health coaching business once I'm done completing my doctorate in metaphysics. Also going to be adding in healing herbs for the mind/body as well.

As far as relationship stuff goes she saw my ex showing up and said "I hope you're not wanting to reconcile with this person because I don't see reconciliation". I definitely do NOT want to reconcile so that's cool with me. She said there's a new man coming into my life that will be serious and committed. He's a good man, responsible, emotionally mature etc. and will be unlike any man I've dated in the past. Kisha described a new male the same way. She said we meet in the summertime but she felt like it may not be until the summer of 2021. Kisha also said I'd meet this person in the warmer months. Kisha been saying that since April of 2018. Yona said the ex would try to interfere because whoever he's with right now won't last. Kisha said the same.

Yona said I'd be losing weight and being complimented about how good I looked. It has been my goal for this year to shed some weight so I found that to be like a spiritual confirmation that I'd succeed. I don't care about getting compliments. I just want to feel healthy and energized again. I just found it eerie that THAT would come up in a reading, of all things.

All in all, I enjoyed my reading with her and I'm pretty thankful she didn't see anything terrible or gloomy. I'm a little surprised about that though. I'll come back and post if anything comes to back but it looks like I have a year or so before some stuff happens.

Wow! I’m glad it was a good reading for you.
I’ve always said Yona and Kisha’s predictions seem to always match!
My first read with Yona back in 2016 I got the tower as the first predictive card. 30 mins after my reading my manager called to tell me my coworker died in a freak accident. Pretty devastating for a first read huh lol

I’m just glad yours sounds good and refreshing

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4451 on: May 23, 2020, 10:34:59 PM »

My first read with Yona back in 2016 I got the tower as the first predictive card. 30 mins after my reading my manager called to tell me my coworker died in a freak accident. Pretty devastating for a first read huh lol

See lol. That's what I'm talking about when I feel super thankful that no tower moments showed up. That's scary and I keep reading in the majority of the reviews those tower moments. That's really crazy that happened. I hope you weren't close to that person and if so, I'm sorry for your loss. You also seem to have fantastic results when it comes to things manifesting for you lol. Fingers crossed that I won't be on my deathbed before this new dude appears :p

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4452 on: May 23, 2020, 10:39:09 PM »

Good to hear from you and to know you are doing well!!!

Thank you dear. How are things going for you?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4453 on: May 23, 2020, 10:47:48 PM »

See lol. That's what I'm talking about when I feel super thankful that no tower moments showed up. That's scary and I keep reading in the majority of the reviews those tower moments. That's really crazy that happened. I hope you weren't close to that person and if so, I'm sorry for your loss. You also seem to have fantastic results when it comes to things manifesting for you lol. Fingers crossed that I won't be on my deathbed before this new dude appears :p

Girl lol!! I hope you wont either lol

Thank you for the condolences - yep he was pretty close to me

Hopefully I can manifest my ass into a decent relationship lol

Offline Lys

« Reply #4454 on: May 23, 2020, 11:03:51 PM »
For me not so well. This month makes it two yrs of no communication and my soul is tired. I wish I knew how to let go and I cant. And i feel Yona’s prediction abt them reaching out is wrong. My soul is tired and I cant take the loneliness anymore. Why would my heart choose someone who cant love me back? I dont know who to read with anymore. Tried two local psychics last week. One took my money and gave no reading so I had to file a paypal claim, and the other was the usual: pay me $215 for me to find out who put a hex on you. Pay by tonight or your poi wont return.” Every single local psychic Ive tried this is what happens. I feel like I want to do one last reading then shut up shop. Not sure who to do one last reading with though. Apart from that, I remain grateful.

Maybe try Leanne. She’s very honest, direct but she is very good.

anything