Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541261 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4425 on: May 18, 2020, 07:02:51 AM »
Sorry in my case,  neither guy was right for me
So I had my top up with Yona, and she used the “you have a choice” phrase. Which sounds like the kiss of death in terms of romantic interests, right? I feel so bummed. Has she ever said this and the situation turned into a positive one?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4426 on: May 18, 2020, 09:04:04 AM »
Guys I'm so confused with Yona lately. I'm wondering if there is something off with her lately. More people than normal are saying they had non reads or half readings. So the guy she doesn't think I have met yet was at my house yesterday. He's making plans for stuff in Sept for us but Yona doesn't see him as current and still sees me as single lol. When I looked at him funny for making plans for stuff 4 months away he just said I'm not going anywhere I enjoy your company.

On top of that some people are saying she is seeing stuff that has already happened for them. I really hope she isn't sick.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4427 on: May 18, 2020, 11:05:23 AM »
Guys I'm so confused with Yona lately. I'm wondering if there is something off with her lately. More people than normal are saying they had non reads or half readings. So the guy she doesn't think I have met yet was at my house yesterday. He's making plans for stuff in Sept for us but Yona doesn't see him as current and still sees me as single lol. When I looked at him funny for making plans for stuff 4 months away he just said I'm not going anywhere I enjoy your company.

On top of that some people are saying she is seeing stuff that has already happened for them. I really hope she isn't sick.

If a psychic was telling me something that I knew with 100% fact wasn’t accurate/true, I don’t think my first thought would be that they’re ill....? Just incorrect and/or interpreting things incorrectly. I’m sure she’s fine as I highly doubt she’d still be performing any sort of psychic service if she were ill.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4428 on: May 18, 2020, 11:53:49 AM »
The higher number of non reads and half readings and concerns of her seeing past events added with the talk of her not being online for several days last week. That is what makes me question if she isn't feeling well.

As far as not really feeling the new guy part of it is my own walls I have built. Still recovering from the shock of the ex doesn't help. Yesterday I was laying in bed with him watching the race on tv and laughing about stupid stuff. I realized I am holding him to much much higher standards then I held the ex too. I'm stubborn he's stubborn but really he is one of the sweetest people. So idk I'm not 100% invested yet like planning a wedding three months in but I'm also not backing away I'm still going forward.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4429 on: May 18, 2020, 12:20:09 PM »
You’re going about it the right way and it’s perfectly normal to, in a sense, compare a new love to an ex one, as well as hold the new one to a higher standard. It’s also perfectly natural to not feel head over heels for a new love. I find it extremely concerning when someone jumps with both into a new relationship and is over-the-top lovey dovey about it. Those are the people you see constantly posting about their POIs on social media (while POI’s page barely, if at all, displays them). Bound to crash and burn.

Don’t worry about your lack of “love” for your current POI 🤗 just take it one day at a time and live in the moment. Over time, if it’s meant to be, your feelings will develop and your ex will fade. I HATE this saying, but you know “the best way to get over someone is to get under a new one”. As much as I hate how it’s worded, it’s true. A new person, provided they aren’t a righteous ass, can help with self-esteem, help to show how you should be treated and what to expect, realistically, from a partner. It’s growth.

As for the non-reads: I can’t answer that. It could be due to her being burnt out due to a higher number of panic pandemic readings (PPR as I like to call them). Or people could be reading too close together. From what Yona has said, it’s best to at least wait six month before trying to get another reading with her. I’m not sure how close your readings were though. Perhaps she was MIA for a while to take what I’m sure was a much needed break. If anything, I feel she probably should shut her shop down for a few weeks for that very reason. In no way am I excusing her non-reads because as I’ve mentioned countless times, she’s been incorrect for me and it’s been over two years now...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4430 on: May 18, 2020, 01:15:54 PM »
You’re going about it the right way and it’s perfectly normal to, in a sense, compare a new love to an ex one, as well as hold the new one to a higher standard. It’s also perfectly natural to not feel head over heels for a new love. I find it extremely concerning when someone jumps with both into a new relationship and is over-the-top lovey dovey about it. Those are the people you see constantly posting about their POIs on social media (while POI’s page barely, if at all, displays them). Bound to crash and burn.

Don’t worry about your lack of “love” for your current POI 🤗 just take it one day at a time and live in the moment. Over time, if it’s meant to be, your feelings will develop and your ex will fade. I HATE this saying, but you know “the best way to get over someone is to get under a new one”. As much as I hate how it’s worded, it’s true. A new person, provided they aren’t a righteous ass, can help with self-esteem, help to show how you should be treated and what to expect, realistically, from a partner. It’s growth.

As for the non-reads: I can’t answer that. It could be due to her being burnt out due to a higher number of panic pandemic readings (PPR as I like to call them). Or people could be reading too close together. From what Yona has said, it’s best to at least wait six month before trying to get another reading with her. I’m not sure how close your readings were though. Perhaps she was MIA for a while to take what I’m sure was a much needed break. If anything, I feel she probably should shut her shop down for a few weeks for that very reason. In no way am I excusing her non-reads because as I’ve mentioned countless times, she’s been incorrect for me and it’s been over two years now...

Yeah she could be burning herself out. She did reduce the number of readings she was doing in Dec or Jan.

My readings were Dec 2019. Mar 2020 was a half reading. She wanted to immediately reschedule but I waited and the next was May 2020 still a half reading. She still owes me a half reading but I'm really just sitting back waiting for now. From Dec to March all but 1 thing had passed. She still couldn't get much.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4431 on: May 18, 2020, 01:42:20 PM »
I have kind of been wanting to say something about Yona and I may get attacked on here but whatever. I knows someone has said this before but I'm tired of us making excuses for her when she is just flat out wrong....

How can you say things such as partnership, potential etc and it mean the COMPLETE opposite ? it honestly makes no sense. Its like I feel she makes predictions and when they don't happen the way she saw, we have been using them as an excuse to not admit that she's just wrong. I like yona, I do but I just don't feel she's that great.

How many of you have gotten the 10 of cups (commitment) has it even happened?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4432 on: May 18, 2020, 02:08:16 PM »
I have kind of been wanting to say something about Yona and I may get attacked on here but whatever. I knows someone has said this before but I'm tired of us making excuses for her when she is just flat out wrong....

How can you say things such as partnership, potential etc and it mean the COMPLETE opposite ? it honestly makes no sense. Its like I feel she makes predictions and when they don't happen the way she saw, we have been using them as an excuse to not admit that she's just wrong. I like yona, I do but I just don't feel she's that great.

You are correct. It has been stated multiple times that people make excuses for her instead of acknowledging that she’s just wrong in some instances. It’s beyond annoying. Okay she worked for you? Great. I’ll tell you who she hasn’t worked for (as far as predictions)...Me. Over two years is more than enough time to get SOMETHING right. I like her as well, but she’s just wrong, wrong, wrong when it comes to me and my situation 🤷🏽‍♀️

And her terminology just makes no sense to me whatsoever. We get upset when other psychics get it wrong but with her, we hold her to this pedestal. It’s just not fair.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4433 on: May 18, 2020, 02:09:04 PM »
What's annoying is she has gotten so much right for me. Months before I got this job she saw the exact number of people in my training class. Stuff she has exactly right and then other stuff not so much. The first guy I ever called about she was sure we would have contact again. Last I saw or spoke to him was Dec 2018. To be fair she has been about 75% for me if you don't count mixed energy or shitty timing. 

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4434 on: May 18, 2020, 02:13:01 PM »

I absolutely agree. If she uses the word partnership, then she should mean exactly that. If she uses the word potential, it seems she sees the relationship going nowhere and is softening the blow. I would prefer to be told exactly like it is and not have to solve riddles. If i pay for a reading it means ive made the decision to be told exactly what my future holds. If after getting a psychic reading im still left puzzled as to what will happen or what she meant then whats the point. She is the best psychic ive read with but i dont like this abt her.

You know what’s funny about that word “potential”. She saw a new guy coming into my life that would pursue me unexpectedly, she described him having a lot of drama from a previous ex and me worrying about that I’m just going to be a rebound for him. She said it has GREAT POTENTIAL. I believe I met this guy already due to the dynamics of the situation and things I have found out about him, he was pursuing me actively at one point and the way things were in March, it sounded JUST as yona described. But guess what? That great potential she was talking about must mean not going absolutely anywhere because I’m NOT interested in him at all! Like wtf when I realized this could possibly be him I was so upset!!! I’m not attracted to him at all. It’s just complete crap cause I was so excited to meet this new guy. Hopefully it’s someone else though but the way the situation looks it sounds EXACTLY like him 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4435 on: May 18, 2020, 02:20:14 PM »
I'm going to have to listen to my last reading again and see if she saw this guy as great potential lol. She did say she really liked him because she saw him as sincere and apologetic even when he didn't need to be. I swear he says I'm sorry for everything. Like I say work sucked he says I'm sorry. /facepalm

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4436 on: May 18, 2020, 02:36:27 PM »
Relistening to my yona read, there’s no wayyyyy it could be the guy I met back in March... she said I’m attracted to him lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4437 on: May 18, 2020, 03:01:08 PM »
Relistening to my yona read, there’s no wayyyyy it could be the guy I met back in March... she said I’m attracted to him lol

😂😂 well that's good.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4438 on: May 18, 2020, 06:27:12 PM »
So she said there is great potential for really strong romantic feelings from me towards him. LOL I'm not even worried about it at this point. Two weeks ago we got in a spat over text about my insecurities and since he has pretty much every day told me he's not going anywhere. That actually says a lot about him. He didn't say much about the spat but has stepped it up to reassure me constantly. I guess I will know what the potential is in a few months.

beachgal214

« Reply #4439 on: May 18, 2020, 08:18:43 PM »
I'm going to have to listen to my last reading again and see if she saw this guy as great potential lol. She did say she really liked him because she saw him as sincere and apologetic even when he didn't need to be. I swear he says I'm sorry for everything. Like I say work sucked he says I'm sorry. /facepalm

That is pretty funny she picked up on that detail! I also love how this guy has stepped up to the plate - that is awesome. 

anything