Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541522 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4410 on: May 14, 2020, 06:40:44 PM »
I am new here and I did my first reading ever with Yona last week. I didn't know much about her and I chose the 30 minutes' reading to give her a try. Then I regretted not having done the 1 hour reading and now I found out that you cannot go back to her so easily. I asked her and she told me that she won't be able to read me again until the majority of my predictions have come to pass. I am a bit confused.

My situation is that this guy and I haven't talked in full year and he in fact blocked me a year ago. Also, I believe he is still with the person he left me for a year ago. We also live in different countries.

When I did readings in the past with other readers the questions I always ask are - whether this guy and I will talk and meet and whether we will get back together. Also, I ask if he is with someone else.

I didn't ask Yona anything at all. I let her talk and she brought up in the reading what Spirit brought up. So no questions asked.

The first part with the opening cards she told me how I am running out of patience and she said "I have a cut off point, I don’t have unlimited patience, I am in a situation where I feel that I have to make a decision. Things have to be pushed forward onto a different level. This is personal and it is also talking about an individual who won’t give me the full information, the full story, they tell lies sometimes". She told me how the lies have already been told (I believe this is about the guy I was involved with because he did lie to me). Also, there are no other guys in my life at all.
She also said "I have some important choices to make and I will make them within the next 3 months and I have a crossroads point coming up"

Ok, so with Yona without asking a single thing (she asked which year I was born and whether I am in a relationship now) tells me the following in the predictions section of the reading:

I am going to have a conversation with this person – in the future – they are going to say “I’d like to do this”, “I’d like to change”, they are being sincere but making some excuses, they are not lying at this point. He says: “I’d like it to be different”, “I’d like it to be sorted out but I can’t”. I listen to what they have to say but that is not enough to change my mind.

You too will be in two different locations when you have this conversation ahead, there is physical distance between us.

She did ask me if I was surprised that we will be in two different locations! (this guy and I live in different countries actually. She didn't tell me that we live in different cities or countries but she saw physical distance so I don't know what led her to say this or what she saw exactly).

Second she says:
"I have put up with rubbish, I have been too soft and haven’t been treated well". (completely right and accurate).

What these next few months are showing is: I learn my lessons, I am changing, I am not a doormat and this is when I get the turn around. I am marching forward, I am playing to my strengths, then I meet up with this guy and we get on well, it is not that he is the most important thing in the world and the great one, we meet up and I say “yes, I have been getting on with my life”, “I am fine”, it is saying that I am going to look different, first thing I will say “you look wow, you are looking nice”

I am talking to this guy about relocating, something to do with property, not necessarily long distance, it is all different, I need this gap, this space because what is currently on offer is not acceptable, not going anywhere. Here, where I am talking to him about relocation, I am in the same place as him, location, face to face with him.

He will reconnect to you (this is the bit where she makes me believe that she sort of sees we are not together now because she did no mention at all whether this is an ex or whether we are currently in contact or what. But if she say he will reconnect that means we are not currently connected.)
Where we have the meet up talking about relocating/property, it is a make/break moment, because she says that she thinks that he is actually trying here.
You meet up, you are talking about practical things, not the “I love you” stuff, that can come later if you choose, but he is focused, he is involved, I have got his attention, he is being genuine, we are getting on, this is the point where I decide whether I want to reconnect to them or connect to them strongly or not.

She also tells me that this guy is connected to another woman and Yona described him perfectly as in his personality, not physical description. She told me how it is all about ego and that this other woman won't be a permanent connection and that it won't last, that he is not in love with her.

So basically, without asking a single question she firsts brings up the guy I am concerned about, she tells me we will have a conversation and then she tells me we will meet face to face. She also tells me that he is connected to another woman, so basically, she brings up exactly all the questions I ask readers about this guy (talking, meeting, getting back together and if he is with someone)!!!!!

What I am a bit confused about is that she talks all the time saying that I consider myself single now, that I have put too much effort with this guy and put up with rubbish, that I can't sacrifice my progress for him, I have to look out for me (all true) and that things are toxic as they are currently. She says I have to look for myself and not make him the centre and so on. But the thing is that this would have made sense a year ago when I was involved with him because at that stage despite being involved with him I was actually single since the involvement was really rubbish, however it does not make so much sense now because it is a year we haven't talked or seen each other so of course, I am considering myself single now. What else otherwise? if we don't talk and he is with someone? She said that I am still leaving the door open, which is completely true!.She even said "This person is not investing enough effort, affection or consideration at this point in time for them to be a viable option" but this makes sense when I WAS with him and not now since now we don't have anything at all.
She clearly told me also how he has lied to me, which is true.
So all this, without me opening my mouth. Only before shuffling the cards she asked me which year I was born and if I was in a relationship now. She told me that this was only to make the connection.

She also said:
"You need quite a gap. This is going to play out over months and months".

"Can you connect to them in a partnership? Yes, yes you can. They do like you and there is that chemistry connection. This plays out over months. Will you want them at that point?"

"This event happens in a few months, this where we are talking in the same location is all in one day but it is months away – it could be August/September, depends with this lock down."

"You get your chance to be with this one but it has to be on different terms because otherwise they will betray my trust and I will get hurt and back to square one." Here I see him with sincerity when we talk, Yona says.

"I do actually think that you will be looking at relocating but there will be other reasons for that (meaning it is not because of him), not bad reasons, it is not because of a disaster because it says that I am first contemplating the relocation"

The thing is that in January 2019 I was talking to this guy about relocating and property as I was looking for a house to live and he did actually help me with that. I relocated to his country. So I am wondering if what Yona saw about being a future prediction could be what happened in the past as it is a very similar situation. I asked Yona about it and she told me that she believes it is in the future because she wouldn't have seen something so far away in the past.

When I asked Yona said she only did the immediate future spread because it is the shorter reading and that usually everything happens within 6-8 months.

Does she mix past events with future? Could it be that what she saw as this guy and I talking face to face where I am telling him about property/relocation could be what happened in January 2019? I can't even see how he and I would be talking face to face if we live in different countries.

My reading was about this guy and I for the entire 30 minutes that the reading lasted. No other predictions at all about anything else.

What does she mean when she says "this will play out over months and months"?
I don't think she's one of those that are known for mixing up past/future. Atleast she has never done that with me. Yona is known for bad timing & mixing up energies. However the timeframes she has given me so far have been accurate.

Lawd have mercy

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4411 on: May 14, 2020, 07:23:56 PM »
She is lovely! I enjoyed my reading with her a lot. I'm also super grateful that the tower that came out was something that happened 2 weeks ago. I did get some of her yona-isms but they resonated. I also giggled because my POI's sister was the QOC and she said "hmmm why do they seem to have an unhealthy relationship, almost bordering on how an ex gf would try a bf". I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS!!! His sister is a pain and so manipulative. I take it as a hit, as well as the tower happening.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4412 on: May 14, 2020, 09:53:35 PM »
A little more than seven months prior.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4413 on: May 14, 2020, 11:52:01 PM »
I was totally sure about yona and now I don’t know if she was talking about the guy I actually want.  Other stuff she predicted happened.  But another past lover came back.  I don’t want him.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4414 on: May 15, 2020, 03:57:24 PM »
Has Yona told anyone else that they have the Psychics card and gift but they're not going to go out reading cards anytime soon? She also told me it complicates my love life...

Offline Lys

« Reply #4415 on: May 15, 2020, 04:50:47 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona today.

I'm very happy with my reading :) She is very nice! My predictions are in lines with Leanne too. And the predictions are not too far away except something about my career. She saw a pregnancy and Leanne too... it's scary lol I have a new contraception who is supposed to be effective.. lol

My reading was positive in the majority :)

But im curious to see the time frame because of the Covid.. She said she saw my prediction (love) in the next months..
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 04:53:55 PM by Lys »

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4416 on: May 15, 2020, 05:04:26 PM »
I was totally sure about yona and now I don’t know if she was talking about the guy I actually want.  Other stuff she predicted happened.  But another past lover came back.  I don’t want him.

Interesting an old lover came back. Did this happen yesterday or today?

The Jupiter retrograde and Venus retrograde started yesterday. With the Venus retrograde, don’t be surprised if an old love or ex comes back into your life (or you may have a sudden urge or craving to contact an old ex). Venus is retrograding in Gemini which is ruled by Mercury and Mercury is the planet of communication, movement, rational mind, logic, opinions, siblings, short dance travel, school, writing, etc. How the Venus retrograde will affect a person depends on the house placement of Gemini and how Venus is aspected in their natal chart because it won’t affect everyone.

Offline hope36

« Reply #4417 on: May 15, 2020, 05:46:53 PM »
Has Yona told anyone else that they have the Psychics card and gift but they're not going to go out reading cards anytime soon? She also told me it complicates my love life...

she told my friend this. She had the high priestess card

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4418 on: May 15, 2020, 05:48:46 PM »

So did I. Hmm...we will see :)

Offline tshine17

« Reply #4419 on: May 15, 2020, 06:05:26 PM »

She told me this as well. And I am gifted. I don’t read for anyone, but I am psychic and she said that the High Priestess card is part of who I am.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4420 on: May 15, 2020, 06:33:26 PM »

I've been noticing more empathic abilities recently so I guess she just confirmed. I honestly would almost prefer not to have it. I'm finding it quite exhausting and sort of makes me nauseous. Carla from ClairvoyantChat brought it up as well.

So...if anyone has any recommendations on how to protect my energy, it'd be very much appreciated.

She told me this as well. And I am gifted. I don’t read for anyone, but I am psychic and she said that the High Priestess card is part of who I am.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4421 on: May 15, 2020, 07:54:43 PM »

Yes, I got this too. She encouraged me to get a deck of cards and to practice. During my second reading with her, she asked me if I ever got the cards. She also said I was very intuitive and that was bad for my love life.....figures lol

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4422 on: May 15, 2020, 11:03:36 PM »

I've been noticing more empathic abilities recently so I guess she just confirmed. I honestly would almost prefer not to have it. I'm finding it quite exhausting and sort of makes me nauseous. Carla from ClairvoyantChat brought it up as well.

So...if anyone has any recommendations on how to protect my energy, it'd be very much appreciated.

I've never read with Yona, but I have had Matilda, Miss Anne, Ari,  Aries Intuition, and 2 or 3 keen readers tell me that my intuition & Mediumship will be coming to light by the end of this year..

Offline tshine17

« Reply #4423 on: May 18, 2020, 01:20:04 AM »
So I had my top up with Yona, and she used the “you have a choice” phrase. Which sounds like the kiss of death in terms of romantic interests, right? I feel so bummed. Has she ever said this and the situation turned into a positive one?

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4424 on: May 18, 2020, 06:53:19 AM »
I listened to my old readings with Yona tonight.  Those reading took place 05/2018, 07/2018, 11/2018, and things happened like she described.  But my interpretation of her readings at those times may have been different.  So I thought she was wrong.  The only thing is that her timing is off in half of her predictions and her choice of words has been very misleading.   But now I know yonaism so it makes sense.