Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541295 times)

Offline Bg2020

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4395 on: May 13, 2020, 12:59:14 AM »
Brain exploding emoji!!!!

That's good advice Sparkle -- I guess live the moment and see how it pans out..
And funny -- that's what Yona said in many words!!!!

;) ;) ;)

PurpleRain -- me too -- I even asked her not to hold back -- that's why I'm having such a hard time wrapping my head around the reading.

But maybe it's just her style of reading -- hence me here trying to find out from everybody's experience...

I'm not sure I got the tower-- she never mentioned. She did say 2 crossroads... and making decisions.

Sparkle, in a previous post mentioned that Yona's and Kisha's reading kind of complement each other. I did get a reading with Kisha that had a more straightforward positive outcome. And it did mirror well with Yona's when she said --
Will be complicated....but...I will have to learn to deal with this complicated person in order for it to work.

Yea she does tell people the card is not good. But, IME that's followed by major downplaying.

"Oh it's the tower card...things won't go as expected. But, it can be worked out....just take a different route. " it's a devastating blow. It doesn't stop you in your tracks.

Vs just telling the person there's going to be a major upset with this person and since this is the tower card things won't be the same....

I'm a straightforward, shoot from the hip type of person.  I DON'T need the extra fluff or to have bad news served with a cherry on top. And I basically told her this in my last reading.

hey BG! - yes Yona and Kisha predictions can definitely be similar. But Yona is too optimistic like Cookie (specifically with love outcomes) - my rule of thumb is to never believe in outcomes lol - id say believe more or less the predictions along the way...

Kisha is more straight from the hip BUT can be very wrong on positive love stuff, esp outcomes
I would trust Kisha with the current and whats coming up
She did get positive love stuff right for me - specifically progression type stuff but in the end nothing big (but she didnt predict a relationship/nor deny a relationship with this person).

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4396 on: May 13, 2020, 01:04:54 AM »
PurpleRain -- me too -- I even asked her not to hold back -- that's why I'm having such a hard time wrapping my head around the reading.

But maybe it's just her style of reading -- hence me here trying to find out from everybody's experience...

I'm not sure I got the tower-- she never mentioned. She did say 2 crossroads... and making decisions.

Sparkle, in a previous post mentioned that Yona's and Kisha's reading kind of complement each other. I did get a reading with Kisha that had a more straightforward positive outcome. And it did mirror well with Yona's when she said --
Will be complicated....but...I will have to learn to deal with this complicated person in order for it to work.

Yea she does tell people the card is not good. But, IME that's followed by major downplaying.

"Oh it's the tower card...things won't go as expected. But, it can be worked out....just take a different route. " it's a devastating blow. It doesn't stop you in your tracks.

Vs just telling the person there's going to be a major upset with this person and since this is the tower card things won't be the same....

I'm a straightforward, shoot from the hip type of person.  I DON'T need the extra fluff or to have bad news served with a cherry on top. And I basically told her this in my last reading.

hey BG! - yes Yona and Kisha predictions can definitely be similar. But Yona is too optimistic like Cookie (specifically with love outcomes) - my rule of thumb is to never believe in outcomes lol - id say believe more or less the predictions along the way...

Kisha is more straight from the hip BUT can be very wrong on positive love stuff, esp outcomes
She did get positive love stuff right for me - specifically progression type stuff but in the end nothing big (but she didnt predict a relationship/nor deny a relationship with this person).

This is interesting...Why do you advise against outcomes?
You would think longterm readers would be more pessimistic on love outcomes vs optimistic, but then again they probably never get to hear much feedback on how wrong they were. 😂

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4397 on: May 13, 2020, 01:33:34 AM »

This is interesting...Why do you advise against outcomes?
You would think longterm readers would be more pessimistic on love outcomes vs optimistic, but then again they probably never get to hear much feedback on how wrong they were. 😂

This ^^^ I mean let’s be honest...how many folks are dropping money to speak to a reader to tell them that they were wrong and risk a sudden “lack of connection”, a hang up, or a block?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4398 on: May 13, 2020, 01:39:34 AM »
No one...That's why I said they probably never get to hear about the outcome of their readings. 😂
But, depending on the circumstances I would tell them. If they were wrong to the point that I wanted to let them know being blocked would be the least of my concerns.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 01:50:35 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4399 on: May 13, 2020, 01:55:28 AM »
Well I have to defend Yona on this point. Ofcourse I can speak for no one else’s reading but mine. At the beginning of my second reading she asked how have things been. She said what she means by this is that she wants to know whether any predictions have happened yet so that she can know what kind of connection we have. So in my case there is plenty opportunities to share with her what she may have gotten wrong in a previous reading.

Yep, she asked me the same thing..and that's when I told her about the sugarcoating. I wasn't blocked afterwards though😂

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4400 on: May 13, 2020, 01:59:52 AM »

It all comes down to what has been said many times before abt just abt every psychic. It comes down to connection. She will be God awful for some and amazing for others. No one user’s experience will change that. She does have the longest thread for a reason though.

Probably because other threads have been deleted and restarted.😂 like Kisha's thread.

And most of this thread is people trying to understand wtf she's talking about. Like a good portion of Cookie's thread is people complaining about not being able to reach her.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 02:13:10 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4401 on: May 13, 2020, 02:16:01 AM »
Threads go down the toliet all the time for different reasons and I'm not sure theres a correlation with talent...threads were deleted all the time when I first joined.

If you go to page 1 of kisha's thread you will see that the thread was restarted due to arguing.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 02:17:54 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4402 on: May 13, 2020, 07:11:22 AM »
Some of the things that came up in my reading. I am wondering if anyone else has ever had it

I got a tower next to high priestess and Yona thought it was very strange a very weird place to have a tower but said I have a good intuition but I think when it comes to romance I might feel I am cursed and I said its fear and not a premonition and I shouldnt think I am cursed or anything. Her conclusion was that was a bit of a non observation when it came to the tower.

Knight of wands and the other one Knight of pentacles dark eyes I will have a choice
Knight og wands is a Person of interest
he is also High value love interest
Face to face meetup with my Knight of wands

I don’t know the placement of the cards in your spread (assuming it’s Celtic Cross spread), but the Tower+High Priestess would suggest to me some sort of significant hidden secret is revealed, you come to or have a sudden intuitive insight or undergo a spiritual awakening or transformation.

Yona is known to downplay the significance of the Tower card, but when the card shows up in a reading I would always pay attention to the cards around it even if Yona says the Tower card is a non issue or small. Yona told me she can’t see a person’s Tower card moment and she always makes guesses about the Tower based on people’s reactions after the Tower moment has passed. If you don’t have a reaction after your Tower moment because you’re stunned, in shock or don’t cry, Yona is more likely to say your Tower is small and gloss over the card. The Tower in tarot is the card of sudden change, unexpected, out of blue, life altering or a life changing event. Towers also have some sort of financial hit to your pocket book. Tower moments occur to break down stable structures, routines, patterns, norms or habits in order to bring in or create new opportunities or bring in something new (or someone new), like a blessing in disguise. We have Tower moments throughout our daily lives - some small, some big, but Yona doesn’t pick up on all the them. The specific Tower moment Yona picks up in your reading is significant enough to be a timeframe marker and will be associated with change in your life.
Thanks for interpreting this for me. I have only had two readings with Yona the first one had a tower and she said it was a small tower and that I will get through it and that Ill be resilient and will get back on my feet pretty soon after that. Well her tower was associated with my job loss and I have to say as much as I had recovered from it. the experience was one of the worst in my life and I am still trying to get through it. Did it kill me no will I survive yes did it cause significant changes yes but those changes were by no means devastating. So i can say in a way it was a smallish tower. SHe did not predict a job loss for me but the way the prediction associated with this tower was building up to the tower moment I was able to associate it with my job loss event. It played out to the T

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4403 on: May 13, 2020, 07:35:02 AM »
I feel after I read with her, ill finally be able to get some clarity on the reality to my future.
Even if the information isn't what I want to hear, I am excited to read with her, to be able to be a bit more prepared for what's to come and what to expect. No one has been able to really offer me validations on my future children, future spouse, etc, and I feel based off of her reviews, shes going to be the one to do that. Even if her information is a bit cryptic lol

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4404 on: May 13, 2020, 08:08:44 PM »
Has anybody experienced Yona predicting the future but really what she is seeing is the past? She described with great accuracy and specifics a couple of events that I think happened in the past and I am not confident will happen again in the future.

She actually has said this can happen if it was the recent past, sometimes the early cards actually show recent past. But she said it isn't common.

Is it possible that the whole reading (well, in mine only 2 predictions since it was a 30 minute reading) is about the past and not the future? I mean, could it be that the future predictions Yona gave me is what actually happened in the past? One of the predictions she told me how I would be talking to this guy face to face and I would be telling him about relocation and property, a property I would be thinking of moving into. Thing is, this guy and I live in different places so seeing him face to face I don't see it possible but 15 months ago I was with him where he lives and I relocated there and I was looking for a house to live so I was talking to him about this. I asked Yona after the reading if it could be the past what she saw and she asked me how long ago was this? I told her that it was last year and then she said "if it had been a few months ago then it could be the past but since it is that long ago it is probably future".

I wouldn’t be surprised based on what you just said. I mean Yona even says she sucks with timing. One time she spoke about a particular meet up that she thought was a part of the predictive portion of the spread, but the meet up she described had happened months prior. It’s very well possible.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4405 on: May 14, 2020, 04:32:56 AM »
But how all of you can bear waiting for 3 months for Yona... 2-3months to read with her, the situation even will already changed and probably the person we interested in, we no longer have interest anymore.. lol
I would like to read with her too but i think the waiting time is too long because what i wanted to ask will change at the time.

Is it 3 months now?? I never waited for 3 months. The longest waiting time has been 3-4 weeks for me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4406 on: May 14, 2020, 04:48:59 AM »
It's been 6 to 8 weeks for me but my schedule is screwy so I wait longer. Plus I never know my days off until two days before the week starts.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4407 on: May 14, 2020, 10:55:05 AM »
But how all of you can bear waiting for 3 months for Yona... 2-3months to read with her, the situation even will already changed and probably the person we interested in, we no longer have interest anymore.. lol
I would like to read with her too but i think the waiting time is too long because what i wanted to ask will change at the time.

TBH, I think it’s easier for me when it comes to waiting because I’m not binging or in desperate mode (I hope that doesn’t sound rude). I don’t need the reading THAT instant and if I need to speak to someone quickly, I just use QoC to assess the current situation/thoughts. Plus, Yona’s readings, when I would purchase, never spanned three months. The longest I’ve waited was literally just over three weeks.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #4408 on: May 14, 2020, 11:21:31 AM »
I just had my first reading with Yona and sadly she shuffled three times and still not happy with what was shown to her so she refunded me (something about she picked up two energies). She made some prediction though. Told me I can make another appointment if her initial prediction passed. Very nice lady I will read with her again if any of her prediction pass. A bit disappointed because I waitedmore than a month lol. But she mentioned maybe it is not the time to read at the moment for me.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4409 on: May 14, 2020, 06:09:29 PM »
Has anybody experienced Yona predicting the future but really what she is seeing is the past? She described with great accuracy and specifics a couple of events that I think happened in the past and I am not confident will happen again in the future.

She actually has said this can happen if it was the recent past, sometimes the early cards actually show recent past. But she said it isn't common.

Is it possible that the whole reading (well, in mine only 2 predictions since it was a 30 minute reading) is about the past and not the future? I mean, could it be that the future predictions Yona gave me is what actually happened in the past? One of the predictions she told me how I would be talking to this guy face to face and I would be telling him about relocation and property, a property I would be thinking of moving into. Thing is, this guy and I live in different places so seeing him face to face I don't see it possible but 15 months ago I was with him where he lives and I relocated there and I was looking for a house to live so I was talking to him about this. I asked Yona after the reading if it could be the past what she saw and she asked me how long ago was this? I told her that it was last year and then she said "if it had been a few months ago then it could be the past but since it is that long ago it is probably future".

anything