Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541526 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4365 on: May 10, 2020, 10:34:17 PM »
I have a reading with her soon. I was super excited for Kisha's email reading a couple months ago. For some reason I'm really nervous about Yona's reading! Has anyone else felt like that? How do you get the most out of your reading? (I think I fear the Yona Tower :( )

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4366 on: May 10, 2020, 10:53:17 PM »
I have a reading with her soon. I was super excited for Kisha's email reading a couple months ago. For some reason I'm really nervous about Yona's reading! Has anyone else felt like that? How do you get the most out of your reading? (I think I fear the Yona Tower :( )

Yona's reading is fun, don't worry. Just sit back and listen to whatever she says :) I usually don't interrupt her, and she keeps asking: Does this surprise you? :)

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4367 on: May 11, 2020, 12:36:14 AM »
OKAY IM READY TO READ WITH YONA lol. Been deliberating it for months - can someone help inform me what’s her website ? 💀

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4368 on: May 11, 2020, 12:39:44 AM »

Yona's reading is fun, don't worry. Just sit back and listen to whatever she says :) I usually don't interrupt her, and she keeps asking: Does this surprise you? :)

I actually felt nervous about it. This is going to sound really weird but the night before I dreamed Yona was with me and that something bad was happening to my child. The day of the reading, my daughter fell and broke her teeth. Soo weird.

The reading with her was good, I did have a tower moment in there which involves a hospital or something but that is way in the future.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4369 on: May 11, 2020, 01:10:26 AM »
OKAY IM READY TO READ WITH YONA lol. Been deliberating it for months - can someone help inform me what’s her website ? 💀

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4370 on: May 11, 2020, 01:17:04 AM »

I actually felt nervous about it. This is going to sound really weird but the night before I dreamed Yona was with me and that something bad was happening to my child. The day of the reading, my daughter fell and broke her teeth. Soo weird.

The reading with her was good, I did have a tower moment in there which involves a hospital or something but that is way in the future.

If you are really that nervous, just cancel it. Honestly, you don't have to go for that if you feel uncomfortable. I always look at reading as entertainment and if you go over this forum you see that over 95% of predictions never happened lol. I had 4-5 readings with Yona and still the majority of predictions are pending (the same for the other readers). If you are not ready for the reading or you think the reading can impact your normal life, just email her and cancel it. Then you will get back your peace and your money as well :)

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4371 on: May 11, 2020, 02:22:39 AM »

If you are really that nervous, just cancel it. Honestly, you don't have to go for that if you feel uncomfortable. I always look at reading as entertainment and if you go over this forum you see that over 95% of predictions never happened lol. I had 4-5 readings with Yona and still the majority of predictions are pending (the same for the other readers). If you are not ready for the reading or you think the reading can impact your normal life, just email her and cancel it. Then you will get back your peace and your money as well :)

Thanks! It’s not a bad nervous feeling. More of an anticipation. I’ve read with the majority of the heavy hitters but this one will be my last. Maybe that’s the reason? I think reading about tower moments is what makes me nervous. If I continue to feel nervous I’ll cancel but it’s not debilitating. I think I’d have serious FOMO if I didn’t just go thru with it. Such a twisted rationale but it is what it is.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4372 on: May 12, 2020, 03:23:21 AM »
yep, my last reading she was surprised to see a partnership at the end (the last three cards).  she said that all the cards before are showing me as " single.. single.... single... not having anyone suitable.... not having anyone interesting.....then I meet up with a guy (she cannot tell whom he is).....then meet up again and immediately in a relationship."  she was very surprised when she saw right after the second meeting, I start dating someone exclusively. she said that it would happen around end of spring early summer. 

Hi first time posting so I am a bit nervous.   

Had my first general reading with Yona a few weeks ago. She told me something came to an end recently but that I am ready for a partnership in my life, that it's a work in process for me. She  said that what came to an end is coming back because he is drawn to me and we have unfinished business. I will get a buzz out of it, but he is a challenge and he has an high opinion of himself and she basically said that I deserve better and so I will get fed up and let him go. An event will happen in my life where I will be very worried about someone , I will need to change plans short notice and step into actions. This event will be a breakthrough, because this set back will bring me my Prince Charming ( her words) in my life. It will be very unexpected, and it will take off very quickly. Prince Charming will be very motivated and determine to make things happen. It will be the end of a period of limbo for me and it will bring a real relationship. And  much to her surprise and mine  it's the same guy has before, but this time around he will be  a change man. She said 6-8 months for everything to play out.

I also had a reading with Kisha , who said my future with the POI in question was very unclear, but he views me has a partner
Matilda said not coming back and he has moved on
QOC, he will come back but for now it's only physical attraction, and could become more if I am careful with the physical.

So Yona seems to be the only one that can see a  clear future with my POI, and she  was even surprise about the possible outcome.
Has anyone had Yona surprise by what she was seeing?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 04:46:32 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4373 on: May 12, 2020, 07:02:44 AM »
Some of the things that came up in my reading. I am wondering if anyone else has ever had it

I got a tower next to high priestess and Yona thought it was very strange a very weird place to have a tower but said I have a good intuition but I think when it comes to romance I might feel I am cursed and I said its fear and not a premonition and I shouldnt think I am cursed or anything. Her conclusion was that was a bit of a non observation when it came to the tower.

Knight of wands and the other one Knight of pentacles dark eyes I will have a choice
Knight og wands is a Person of interest
he is also High value love interest
Face to face meetup with my Knight of wands

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4374 on: May 12, 2020, 03:06:28 PM »
Some of the things that came up in my reading. I am wondering if anyone else has ever had it

I got a tower next to high priestess and Yona thought it was very strange a very weird place to have a tower but said I have a good intuition but I think when it comes to romance I might feel I am cursed and I said its fear and not a premonition and I shouldnt think I am cursed or anything. Her conclusion was that was a bit of a non observation when it came to the tower.

Knight of wands and the other one Knight of pentacles dark eyes I will have a choice

I don’t know the placement of the cards in your spread (assuming it’s Celtic Cross spread), but the Tower+High Priestess would suggest to me some sort of significant hidden secret is revealed, you come to or have a sudden intuitive insight or undergo a spiritual awakening or transformation.

Yona is known to downplay the significance of the Tower card, but when the card shows up in a reading I would always pay attention to the cards around it even if Yona says the Tower card is a non issue or small. Yona told me she can’t see a person’s Tower card moment and she always makes guesses about the Tower based on people’s reactions after the Tower moment has passed. If you don’t have a reaction after your Tower moment because you’re stunned, in shock or don’t cry, Yona is more likely to say your Tower is small and gloss over the card. The Tower in tarot is the card of sudden change, unexpected, out of blue, life altering or a life changing event. Towers also have some sort of financial hit to your pocket book. Tower moments occur to break down stable structures, routines, patterns, norms or habits in order to bring in or create new opportunities or bring in something new (or someone new), like a blessing in disguise. We have Tower moments throughout our daily lives - some small, some big, but Yona doesn’t pick up on all the them. The specific Tower moment Yona picks up in your reading is significant enough to be a timeframe marker and will be associated with change in your life.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4375 on: May 12, 2020, 03:17:25 PM »

I don’t know the placement of the cards in your spread (assuming it’s Celtic Cross spread), but the Tower+High Priestess would suggest to me some sort of significant hidden secret is revealed, you come to or have a sudden intuitive insight or undergo a spiritual awakening or transformation.

Yona is known to downplay the significance of the Tower card, but when the card shows up in a reading I would always pay attention to the cards around it even if Yona says the Tower card is a non issue or small. Yona told me she can’t see a person’s Tower card moment and she always makes guesses about the Tower based on people’s reactions after the Tower moment has passed. If you don’t have a reaction after your Tower moment because you’re stunned, in shock or don’t cry, Yona is more likely to say your Tower is small and gloss over the card. The Tower in tarot is the card of sudden change, unexpected, out of blue, life altering or a life changing event. Towers also have some sort of financial hit to your pocket book. Tower moments occur to break down stable structures, routines, patterns, norms or habits in order to bring in or create new opportunities or bring in something new (or someone new), like a blessing in disguise. We have Tower moments throughout our daily lives - some small, some big, but Yona doesn’t pick up on all the them. The specific Tower moment Yona picks up in your reading is significant enough to be a timeframe marker and will be associated with change in your life.
I need this analysis of my Yona reading lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4376 on: May 12, 2020, 06:48:51 PM »
2 times Yona has told me a tower wasn't a devastating blow and both times she was ABSOLUTELY wrong. So I'm not too sure she's going by reaction either. The way she downplays tower events, she might as well remove the tower card from the deck.

A move won't go as planned but you can take a different route- it didn't go as planned because his whole life fell apart and what different route is there? He's married now.

There's going to be an interruption in communication, he goes quiet when you learn of some information. It's not the worst case tower.- Really? He got married ? I think that counts as "worst case".

Like I said the way she sugarcoats her towers she might as well remove the card from the deck and don't read on them. Beause IME they play out much differently than she lets on.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 07:23:29 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #4377 on: May 12, 2020, 07:45:39 PM »
I had a Tower, but all the other cards around it were good cards. Of course, that might be bad news, but it also could mean disruptions will occur to something else better to happen. I had a rough past few years, and I need relief.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4378 on: May 12, 2020, 08:00:36 PM »
The one time I got a Tower Card, it was at an angle. Still hasn’t happened and unsure it will. My other readings didn’t have a Tower Card appear so 🤷🏽‍♀️

I know someone (forgot who) said before that she uses the full deck so the Tower should always appear (all 78 cards?? Yeah...no way) and I know that’s not true, not for me at least. Several times when she needed more clarification, she would pull more cards out. So where were the cards coming from if she allegedly uses the full deck? I like Yona, but as I reiterated before, nothing has come true for me minus a small prediction that had no impact on my life whatsoever (think of someone telling you: you’re going to see a dog walking down the street and it will bark twice at you...similar to that. Like okayyyy and?).
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 08:40:05 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4379 on: May 12, 2020, 08:13:03 PM »
Hi guys --

Do you feel Yona sugar-coats ALL of her reading-- not just the tower moments? That we should always take it as she is trying to spare us? 

I had a reading with her last week and it felt realistic -- I'm dealing with a difficult man that at the moment does not want any type of commitment -- but she gave me some hope that he might be able to change. Just not sure if I should hold on to that hope.... 

A very nice member of the forum listen to my reading and she agrees that it was very optimistic. I just don't know if I should just not believe Yona when she says that it's not a lost cause.... that it's open and I don't have a "outcome" yet. Or she is just saying in a round-about way it will not work.

Anyway -- would love to know from you guys that have had readings with her-- if she just makes the entire reading sound much more hopeful than it should be.