Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541582 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4350 on: May 08, 2020, 01:03:12 AM »
Im so sorry

I know exactly how this feels

Mostly (97%) of readers said the guy in question would be with me when I asked about him specifically blah blah blah

He started dating someone else out of the blue in July

In Yona’s defense, she did predict this heartbreaking tower moment

Kisha also predicted it

However, I didn’t ask Yona or Kisha specific questions about anyone when they gave me this prediction

They picked up general outlooks and these have been the most accurate readings

I don’t know if you specifically asked about POI or not, still my heart goes out to you and I’m here if you need anything!

Well here’s an update: Found out this morning that Yona is completely WRONG. Poi was with another girl last night (she never picked up) and he never contacted me like she said he would. So there you go, all other readers were wrong as well.

I’m done with psychics

Good luck everyone

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4351 on: May 08, 2020, 01:09:42 AM »
Im so sorry

Mostly (97%) of readers said the guy in question would be with me when I asked about him specifically blah blah blah

Kisha also predicted it

However, I didn’t ask Yona or Kisha specific questions about anyone when they gave me this prediction

I don’t know if you specifically asked about POI or not, still my heart goes out to you and I’m here if you need anything!

How did Kisha deliver this news to you? Was she straightforward or did she dress it up?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 01:12:17 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline user5942

« Reply #4352 on: May 08, 2020, 01:13:15 AM »
Straight up and no chaser

Kisha told me it would be brutal

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4353 on: May 08, 2020, 01:20:22 AM »
Im so sorry

Kisha also predicted it

When yona told you about the heartbreaking tower did you press her for more information? I highly believe had I asked for info about my relationship tower she might've given me more details.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4354 on: May 08, 2020, 01:22:56 AM »
Straight up and no chaser

Kisha told me it would be brutal

I really respect that about her

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4355 on: May 08, 2020, 02:19:07 AM »
Is there a list of Yonaisms that people have collected over the years? We should add those to this thread, Barbara's to her thread (money money money), Cookie, etc.  I think one list would be super helpful to everyone :)

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4356 on: May 08, 2020, 01:20:27 PM »

Is there a list of Yonaisms that people have collected over the years? We should add those to this thread, Barbara's to her thread (money money money), Cookie, etc.  I think one list would be super helpful to everyone :)

Here is one from a while back

Ha!

@ whskers Yona used that relationship "breakthrough" phrase regarding a previous POI from 2 years ago. Little did I know that "breakthrough" meant "THE END" lol - it was a breakthrough alright - he said he wasn't ready for a relationship and vanished lol.

I've learned that when Yona uses the following words and phrases - it may mean the following:

"Progressive" means that the relationship has a bit more potential than what it does at the moment
"Ongoing connection" means that this person may not be romantic but will still be around in some capacity but then may eventually fade away
"Breakthrough" may mean a finality to the situation
"You have a choice" doesnt mean that you have 2 hot bachelors on your hands and you're having a hard time picking a cookie from the cookie jar...its basically deciding to leave one of the guys alone

If she doesnt say any of the above phrases regarding a relationship - it could mean it isnt going anywhere at all lol (no matter how good the cards look)

Also, often times she interchanges the words "relationship" and "partnership" and to me those have 2 different meanings. She told me that my situation doesnt show up as a "relationship" and it doesnt show in the cards that way, it progresses into a "partnership" and he would show more signs of commitment and will talk about exclusivity....that right there just left me confused because I wasnt sure if she used them interchangeably.

Other Yona "isms" - these are typically said no matter where cards are in the spread - but if she does say the following this is typically what it means. (This is only based on what she says because she will be the only one to interpret or see where the cards fall in the reading)

"You're shown as a work in progress" - You are still alive and have things to learn
"You're shown as the finished article" - I got this for work meaning that Ive mastered my field (basically to the point that I want to try something new)
"At an angle" - meaning it will not have a full affect, like a Tower influence
"The Devil Upright" - Long term implications - usually not dramatic. Pre-Destined event
"Wheel of Fortune" - Cycle of Changes coming up
"Queen of Cups" - THE EX or crazy woman associated in some capacity with your POI

Any others?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4357 on: May 08, 2020, 01:22:34 PM »
Since this question comes up alot, I think we should start a separate ISMs thread.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #4358 on: May 08, 2020, 01:39:11 PM »
in my reading she said Prince charming  a few times, and I can't find in the past post that she used that term with anyone else.

Mine too! but she said he is no prince charming... :( ;D :(
several times.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4359 on: May 08, 2020, 01:40:12 PM »
Hey @Cancerbumble !

The “isms” for all the readers you mentioned above have been listed on each of the threads already - it’s just hard to search for them. I wish there was a section on the board where you could just go to to reference this stuff without having to search through posts because people ask the same questions over and over again lol about these readers.

2 new things about Cookie - If she ever says “you are outgrowing what you do” - means you are getting fired or layed off. Also if she says “you won’t be able to tell about him until (insert timeframe)” that’s pretty much when your relationship WILL END. Happens like clockwork for me.

This terms have happened more than once with me with the same outcome

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4360 on: May 08, 2020, 01:42:55 PM »
Since this question comes up alot, I think we should start a separate ISMs thread.

Here is the ISM thread

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5149.msg101098.html#msg101098

It just needs to be updated correctly - I’ll do it later with Cookie and Yona’s stuff.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4361 on: May 08, 2020, 01:55:01 PM »

Here is the ISM thread

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5149.msg101098.html#msg101098

It just needs to be updated correctly - I’ll do it later with Cookie and Yona’s stuff.

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it. I do think a separate thread would be helpful :) I've been trying to go through all the threads...still have a ways to go  :P

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4362 on: May 08, 2020, 02:35:44 PM »
Hey @Cancerbumble !

The “isms” for all the readers you mentioned above have been listed on each of the threads already - it’s just hard to search for them. I wish there was a section on the board where you could just go to to reference this stuff without having to search through posts because people ask the same questions over and over again lol about these readers.

2 new things about Cookie - If she ever says “you are outgrowing what you do” - means you are getting fired or layed off. Also if she says “you won’t be able to tell about him until (insert timeframe)” that’s pretty much when your relationship WILL END. Happens like clockwork for me.

This terms have happened more than once with me with the same outcome

Thanks for the tip! Grateful that I didn't hear those! haha

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4363 on: May 08, 2020, 05:21:12 PM »
can we also have some for Skye too  ;D

Here is the ISM thread

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4364 on: May 08, 2020, 05:23:18 PM »
can we also have some for Skye too  ;D

Here is the ISM thread

I’ve never read with Skye but feel free to go ahead and add them to that thread  :)

anything