Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541465 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4275 on: April 30, 2020, 12:57:37 AM »
Congratulations Maggs

Well in my last half reading which was all jumbled with the raven and the trip Yona saw partnership ahead of me. Now I'm not entirely sure how this even happened but apparently I am now in a solid stable relationship. I guess I have been for about 6 weeks now. Although I didn't really call it a relationship he informed me today that it is a relationship. Let me clarify. It is not the guy I had been calling about its the guy I started talking to off of Match after the shit storm that was my birthday with that other idiot.

This one has a good stable job, takes care of his sick mom, asks me how I am and all those good guy things. He has his issues like we all do but what floors me that I'm not used to is that he wants to define our status. He has done so with zero sex. We had a conversation about how long he was willing to wait and he answered I guess we will find out. Guys he's not an asshole or a douchbag. I'm lost on what to do with this! LMAO. Really though I'm treading forward cautiously. Yona said I would be cautiously optimistic.

I second this! CONGRATS!
M

Yay!!  Congrats Girl! I’m glad at least someone is in a relationship as predicted!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4276 on: April 30, 2020, 01:03:11 AM »
Congrats Maggs!!!!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4277 on: April 30, 2020, 01:04:34 AM »
Thanks everyone. I read with Yona on Monday. Really interested in what she sees now since she thought the partnership was with dumbass or at least she didn't say it wasn't him. Still waiting to see if both of us can navigate each others baggage. That's the worst part of dating in your 40s.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4278 on: April 30, 2020, 01:06:25 AM »
maggs thats awesome congrats

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4279 on: April 30, 2020, 01:19:47 AM »
Thanks everyone. I read with Yona on Monday. Really interested in what she sees now since she thought the partnership was with dumbass or at least she didn't say it wasn't him. Still waiting to see if both of us can navigate each others baggage. That's the worst part of dating in your 40s.

Congratulations.    I found yona very correct but about the wrong person.  But the right person for me.

I don’t know if anyone follows Matthew Hussey but he says in his videos that if someone doesn’t choose you they are not the right person for you.  I felt that

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4280 on: April 30, 2020, 01:41:48 AM »
Guys he just floored me again. I'm crampy with PMS he's sick and on antibiotics so its been like 2 weeks since I have seen him. I complain I'm in pain and he says as soon as my meds kick in and I feel better I will be there to take care of you. I think I'm dating an alien this shit is foreign to me.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4281 on: April 30, 2020, 12:13:31 PM »
Maggs I am so happy to hear about your progress and congratulations and  I wish you many more blessings.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4282 on: April 30, 2020, 12:14:57 PM »
Do you think Yona really worth the wait? I want to try her but it feels like I will forget about her the queue is for 3 months :D

Right now she is a month wait. Honestly, it is really up to you to make that decision. When you have a chance read through the thread. Write down the pros and cons of reading with her. Then decide.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4283 on: April 30, 2020, 12:33:42 PM »

Congrats Maggs!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4284 on: May 05, 2020, 05:21:53 AM »
Curious: does anyone have any experience where Yona tells you things wont work out with your poi? Or are her poi predictions always positive?

Only read with her once and she said it wouldn't.  That the opportunity will present itself but I've outgrown him now.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4285 on: May 05, 2020, 07:49:17 AM »
Curious: does anyone have any experience where Yona tells you things wont work out with your poi? Or are her poi predictions always positive?

Mine wasn't positive. In my first reading over two years, she said I would walk away from him.

and u walked away?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4286 on: May 05, 2020, 02:44:24 PM »
Yona is a sugarcoater. She downplays negatives and overhype positives. Also, in my experience if she feels you're not open to certain things she will not emphasize them or tell them to you in a casual way that doesnt seem important.

So, she could tell you No in a convoluted/encrypted way. Like telling you it will take years to get communication and then tell you that the communication doesn't move you forward right away.

If you're not thinking you may assume this means it'll take awhile to build this relationship back up...but there is hope.

But, what she really has told you is that in years this relationship doesn't move forward. Now add in the fact that yona as a different view of timing her weeks are months months=many months/years. So years could be 5-10yrs or NEVER.

You have to be careful with yona, ask her questions and call her out (nicely) when she's not being straightforward. Also, when or if she ask you "Does this surprise you" you should answer in a way that doesn't give away your expectations.

I believe this question is her way of gauging what you're comfortable hearing.

If you really want to get a more honest reading from her be open to new people/ideas/paths. When she ask you does this suprises you...say Yes , I was thinking I'll get a new person since this has been stagnant for so long...Is there a new person for me?

« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:57:01 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4287 on: May 05, 2020, 03:08:23 PM »
@wanderlust and greekgreek: thank you. Your answers are helpful and can help me gauge my expectations.

@purplerain: I understand clearly what you mean. I did get the does that surprise you tactic on two poi issues, but when I said yea it does, she stuck to her guns. lol

Did you ask about other people besides POI?

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #4288 on: May 05, 2020, 07:26:00 PM »
She gave me a negative outcome for my current POI, she basically said we would fizzle out because they wont give me what I want out of the relationship and that id meet someone new as soon as thats over. So she definitely isn't always positive on current POIs!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4289 on: May 05, 2020, 09:41:18 PM »
I had my tower moment today. Yona said it would be in weeks. I would get a message and that it wasn't my family. It would had an impact on my schedule and that I would be juggling things.

My friend passed away today from leukemia. Virtual memorial to be announced.

anything