Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541251 times)

Offline listenlisten

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4215 on: April 26, 2020, 02:38:03 PM »
Thank you for your replies! Gives me alot to think about. My reading with her was less than a month ago and I always want to know more more more after each reading lol.

My timeframe was between 18-24 months so I wont read with her for another two years I guess!!!

Thats fine with me, ill save some moolah

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4216 on: April 26, 2020, 05:45:04 PM »
Curious: Has anyone ever read with Yona and after some time did a follow up reading with her and found that her predictions have flipped? Or has she stuck to her guns despite the fact that the predictions have so far not manifested?

Also, let me get a little ‘cheeky’ here. I know her website mentions she lives with her family. Has she mentioned to anyone anything about her being married/ have children??
Yep, she mentioned her autistic son to me once. I've posted about this before. I wasn't on the call to hear about that, so I redirected her to my question. I truly dislike it when readers want to talk about themselves.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4217 on: April 26, 2020, 05:59:09 PM »
Curious: Has anyone ever read with Yona and after some time did a follow up reading with her and found that her predictions have flipped? Or has she stuck to her guns despite the fact that the predictions have so far not manifested?

Also, let me get a little ‘cheeky’ here. I know her website mentions she lives with her family. Has she mentioned to anyone anything about her being married/ have children??

I read with her 5 times since 2018, POI always showed up in the reading and she predicted reconnection. Never happened (yet). And I know she has dogs, and she always tells me about them :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4218 on: April 26, 2020, 06:15:53 PM »
Yona lost one of her dogs in mid 2019. She now has 2 left a mom and daughter pair. She also has a son that lives dogs and tattoos lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4219 on: April 26, 2020, 06:39:28 PM »
So I had my reading with the infamous Yona today. Not bad at all. She gave me three to six months for time-frame but I don't really hold on to it. If you would like to hear my recording .....please pm me. Maybe someone could help me interpret lol.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4220 on: April 26, 2020, 06:42:49 PM »
Yona lost one of her dogs in mid 2019. She now has 2 left a mom and daughter pair. She also has a son that lives dogs and tattoos lol

Wow. Well our family had a dog for 10 years. His name was Goliath. When we migrated we left him with our neighbor and he died not long after. I had decided that I would never have another pet. The pain of the loss is just too devastating. Before he died I even had a dream where he was asking me why we left him. Oh no. I can never go thru a loss like that again.

She was talking to me about wanting to get another male dog. Maybe one day she will. Yes I have lost far to many pets in my life and its never easy. Yona laughs at me for having 5 dogs and said she is impressed mine hardly act up. The whole discussion happened because they did act up in one of my 5 readings and she was cracking up saying at least it wasn't hers this time.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4221 on: April 26, 2020, 06:46:57 PM »
So I had my reading with the infamous Yona today. Not bad at all. She gave me three to six months for time-frame but I don't really hold on to it. If you would like to hear my recording .....please pm me. Maybe someone could help me interpret lol.

As inquisitive as I am, I truly believe that psychic readings should be kept personal and confidential, even if you take them as for entertainment only.

Thank you

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4222 on: April 26, 2020, 06:48:59 PM »

As inquisitive as I am, I truly believe that psychic readings should be kept personal and confidential, even if you take them as for entertainment only.
Or not because as it is that person's reading, that person can decide to do with it what they want, even if it's sharing.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4223 on: April 26, 2020, 08:55:17 PM »

Yona and I discussed energies at the end of top up reading and know that Yona has more than one child. Yona told me one of her sons was born with natural Wands energies and while he is very motivated, energetic and driven, however, Wands people are very cautious expressing their emotions especially in relationships. Yona mentioned how her son’s girlfriend complains he has only said “I love you” once. Yona, who is a Queen of Swords, told me she thinks saying “I love you” once should be good enough and her son doesn’t need to repeat it over and over again. I’m not surprised by Yona’s response because it’s a typical Queen of Swords response - a bit cold but also defensive of her son haha.

Yona explained that not many people are born with natural Wands energies and usually have to evolve from one suit into Wands after having learned a lot of lessons. A person who is one element/suit always has the potential to evolve into a different element/suit, but her ideal suit is the Wands (Fire).

Personally I think Yona picks up on Wands (Fire) energies and Swords (Air) energies the strongest and they’re also parallel elements/suits. I know Yona doesn’t like Queen of Cups so Yona may not resonate with Cups (Water) energies, just my theory. I will add that your astrological natal Sun sign doesn’t necessarily determine your energies but you can always ask Yona what type of energies you have and you’ll know what kind of connection you have with her.

My tarot instructor (who is also a reader on California Psychics) is Fire energies and she likes reading for people with Fire and Air energies because she understands them. She doesn’t mind reading for Earth people but loathes reading for Water energies people. My instructor admits she has “readers bias” because Water energies people are generally slow to “let go” of relationships and make the necessary changes in their life which can get frustrating as a reader.

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #4224 on: April 26, 2020, 09:27:35 PM »

Personally I think Yona picks up on Wands (Fire) energies and Swords (Air) energies the strongest and they’re also parallel elements/suits. I know Yona doesn’t like Queen of Cups so Yona may not resonate with Cups (Water) energies, just my theory. I will add that your astrological natal Sun sign doesn’t necessarily determine your energies but you can always ask Yona what type of energies you have and you’ll know what kind of connection you have with her.

Yona has also mentioned to me that she sees the Queen of Cups as manipulative.

However, one of my exes showed up in my reading as the King of Cups, and she said she liked him. In reality, she was right because he is very nice. I'm wondering if she ever sees the Queen of Cups as good.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4225 on: April 27, 2020, 04:13:28 AM »
I want to ask her what is my suite.
She never mentioned swords in my twice readings but pentacles sands and cups.

Offline artslove

« Reply #4226 on: April 27, 2020, 05:04:14 AM »
I just recently had a reading with Yona this past week & I will say she was pretty accurate in certain aspects pertaining to my struggles/life. However, I was focused on a specific person and felt we went in a circle and now I’m just confused. I get what she had said behind it all, but then the predictions followed up after the initial predictions confused me. Has anyone had this happen before? Maybe I just interpreted things incorrectly. I wish I could’ve recorded it.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4227 on: April 27, 2020, 09:54:40 AM »
She’s told me that she never likes the queen of cups and that they’re “always a pain in the arse”

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4228 on: April 27, 2020, 12:50:26 PM »
I twice bought tarot cards and threw them out. The first time because when I had them in my house i heard strange noises of things moving out of place at night and the second time because i would try to do a spread on a question and got seemingly different answers each time. How long does it take to learn?

I have about 12 decks now and nothing has happened in my place. I smudge to ensure my space is cleared but my tarot cards do have a lot of energy and whenever someone picks up my deck they feel right away.

It took me 10 weeks to learn tarot and took the course at my local metaphysical store. I’m taking another tarot course through a different metaphysical store online because of COVID but learning to read cards from an esoteric manner which is similar to how Yona interprets the cards. My theory is Yona uses the Thoth system as her basis for her readings, at least for the first reading with her, which is different than using the traditional Raider Waite system..

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4229 on: April 27, 2020, 01:05:44 PM »
I’m curious as to the type of spread she uses, does anyone know? I know she supposedly uses the entire deck in her crystal ball reading, but in two of my readings (including the most recent), I didn’t have a tower card at all and she did comment on how lucky, albeit strange, that was. How are her cards spread? Does she do the 13 piles of 6 cards (6 in the middle for the “Heart” of the reading with 12 piles of 6 surrounding it (to represent the different Houses/Signs))? She’d pick up things that are allegedly in my house and I’m wondering how she knows what MY house is, particularly since I’ve never given her a DOB or anything other than my name. I know she apparently asked others on this thread for this DOB, but she’s never asked for mine.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 02:30:14 PM by LillyPad99 »