Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541238 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4170 on: April 20, 2020, 05:31:54 AM »
Yona: asks background info

Her cult following: oh well

Other readers: ask background info

Yonas personality cult: If they were gifted and ethical they wouldn’t have to ask that.

Yonas cult following On taking notes or recording calls when it’s Yona: I definitely think she does because she remembered me and brought up my last reading and my old POI. She does so many readings she couldn’t possibly remember that. LOL. I’ll wait a decade for her predictions. She sees soooo far out.

Yonas cult following on other readers possibly taking notes or recording calls: Thats unethical even
if <insert readers name here> is accurate I won’t read with them again because that is so unethical.

Yonas cult following on Yona sugarcoating negative predictions and holding back: No Biggie. She doesn’t want to tell what she sees if it’s too bad. LOL. I’ll still wait for her predictions another decade.

Yonas cult following on others sugarcoating readings: I don’t pay to get things sugarcoated. They are fairytale readers save your money.

Yonas cult following on Yonas timing being off: It will happen. Even if it takes 20 years. It will happen.

Yonas cult following on other readers timing being off: Their timeline passed. It didn’t happen. I will
Never read with them again.

This isn’t an opinion. This is a fact that an objective review of this forum will show. Yona is a good reader, but she is held to a different standard. I will bump posts this week to show the contrast.

New members, be mindful when making decisions. Read posters entire thread from start to finish and you will see that their reviews give unlimited grace and excuses for Yona but cancel others for less. I actually recommend reading with her. I do not recommend holding her to a different standard and becoming a cult member. I understand wanting a prediction to happen and wanting someone to be right but when you are judging others based on her predictions and expired timelines then you are just avoiding the inevitable more than likely. Waiting for years for a prediction given in a 6-8 month span just to hold out hope is toxic. Timing isn’t always right for anyone but waiting years for her predictions and not living your life fully to hold out hope is silly.

Be blessed. Love yourself enough to not allow hope and expired timelines to make you a delusional hypocrite.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 05:37:29 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4171 on: April 20, 2020, 06:00:56 AM »
I asked Yona if I could send her a picture once to verify who she is seeing. She told me she doesn't see people that way it would do no good.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4172 on: April 20, 2020, 09:41:13 AM »
Yeah I would think a psychic taking a photo of what they see to send to a client would do no good. It’s not ACTUAL images like those from a Polaroid, but rather, energies etc that they alone can allegedly interpret.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4173 on: April 20, 2020, 11:31:13 AM »
Lol habit. I do that when I speak too and it drives people up the wall. I usually have to go back and edit my posts to remove such words lol. I forgot to edit a post once when I first began this particular account and not long after, someone on here PM’ed me to ask if I was a reporter because I cast doubt when I speak as if I’m trying to avoid a lawsuit 😂😂 Needless to say, I went back and edited the post immediately and have been careful ever since 😬

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4174 on: April 20, 2020, 01:49:49 PM »
When Yona makes statements like “You don’t seem anxious”, “You will be frustrated/annoyed”, etc does she actually see your reactions or if she describes the poi with hair and eye description does she actually see the person or is she just talking what she is hearing? I am really curious as to how she works because she sometimes describes scenes or events, does she hear it from the guides? If she actually sees the person in crystal ball I am wondering if it is possible to take a pic and send us if we ask? Has she done this with anyone? I wish I would have asked her this during my reading if she actually sees people in the crystal ball

Im not an expert, but ive always gotten the impression that she can pick up colors/energies from the crystal ball. But on the other hand, she has said abt a future poi prediction: “I can see them talking to you.” I cant say for sure she literally saw that in the crystal ball.
Lol yeah, if it would have been that easy just to get a pic of the POI.. we would not be having this huge long thread of confusion and mixing up of POI. Curious because she described the woman in a particular incident perfectly in terms of personality and behavior. But I think for physical description she can only know the hair and eye color not more than that. That’s the only physical description she gives
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:51:20 PM by Angel22 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4175 on: April 20, 2020, 01:50:37 PM »
Yona: asks background info

Her cult following: oh well

Other readers: ask background info

Yonas personality cult: If they were gifted and ethical they wouldn’t have to ask that.

Yonas cult following On taking notes or recording calls when it’s Yona: I definitely think she does because she remembered me and brought up my last reading and my old POI. She does so many readings she couldn’t possibly remember that. LOL. I’ll wait a decade for her predictions. She sees soooo far out.

Yonas cult following on other readers possibly taking notes or recording calls: Thats unethical even
if <insert readers name here> is accurate I won’t read with them again because that is so unethical.

Yonas cult following on Yona sugarcoating negative predictions and holding back: No Biggie. She doesn’t want to tell what she sees if it’s too bad. LOL. I’ll still wait for her predictions another decade.

Yonas cult following on others sugarcoating readings: I don’t pay to get things sugarcoated. They are fairytale readers save your money.

Yonas cult following on Yonas timing being off: It will happen. Even if it takes 20 years. It will happen.

Yonas cult following on other readers timing being off: Their timeline passed. It didn’t happen. I will
Never read with them again.

This isn’t an opinion. This is a fact that an objective review of this forum will show. Yona is a good reader, but she is held to a different standard. I will bump posts this week to show the contrast.

New members, be mindful when making decisions. Read posters entire thread from start to finish and you will see that their reviews give unlimited grace and excuses for Yona but cancel others for less. I actually recommend reading with her. I do not recommend holding her to a different standard and becoming a cult member. I understand wanting a prediction to happen and wanting someone to be right but when you are judging others based on her predictions and expired timelines then you are just avoiding the inevitable more than likely. Waiting for years for a prediction given in a 6-8 month span just to hold out hope is toxic. Timing isn’t always right for anyone but waiting years for her predictions and not living your life fully to hold out hope is silly.

Be blessed. Love yourself enough to not allow hope and expired timelines to make you a delusional hypocrite.

I honestly agree with this... Yona is so sweet but like if a reader is wrong she's wrong and we have to hold her to that so other people are aware of that. I was supposed to start seeing progression this month with my love life and nothing. when I emailed her she said that I should give it a few more months because of the virus.... ive been giving it two years man.

Offline user5942

« Reply #4176 on: April 20, 2020, 02:24:29 PM »
Yes I completely agree

You shouldn’t hold onto being with a certain person if that relationship has ended

You should move and get yourself back out there when you’re ready and not wallow in self pity with what could’ve been

I’ve read some posters here are holding onto that glimmer of hope based on what a reader has told them

The reader could be wrong about that person ever coming back, or it could be someone entirely different

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. These readings are to be held to be for entertainment purposes only. At the end of the day, they cannot guarantee you the future

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4177 on: April 20, 2020, 02:32:54 PM »
Yes I completely agree

You shouldn’t hold onto being with a certain person if that relationship has ended

You should move and get yourself back out there when you’re ready and not wallow in self pity with what could’ve been

I’ve read some posters here are holding onto that glimmer of hope based on what a reader has told them

The reader could be wrong about that person ever coming back, or it could be someone entirely different

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. These readings are to be held to be for entertainment purposes only. At the end of the day, they cannot guarantee you the future

This true and its also a slap in the face, like HELLO stop spending so much on readings or even doing them. I literally had to tell myself doing all these readings isn't going to make him come back

Offline user5942

« Reply #4178 on: April 20, 2020, 02:38:09 PM »
I did have a psychic addiction and hate myself for it /:

It was unhealthy and the guy was NOT a good guy!! Any valid reader I’ve had told me that...and they could’ve just been making a lucky guess since I asked “if so and so is coming back”.

I don’t depend on them and Kisha was my last reading a month and a half ago. I don’t hold anything to heart anymore and have actually been able to save up money

It will be great if Yona’s predictions happen, but I’ve realized she has many inconsistencies with how she does business with clients and the things she tells them

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4179 on: April 20, 2020, 02:53:56 PM »
I did have a psychic addiction and hate myself for it /:

It was unhealthy and the guy was NOT a good guy!! Any valid reader I’ve had told me that...and they could’ve just been making a lucky guess since I asked “if so and so is coming back”.

I don’t depend on them and Kisha was my last reading a month and a half ago. I don’t hold anything to heart anymore and have actually been able to save up money

It will be great if Yona’s predictions happen, but I’ve realized she has many inconsistencies with how she does business with clients and the things she tells them

same, I would love for her predictions to happen!

Offline user5942

« Reply #4180 on: April 20, 2020, 06:58:21 PM »
Oh yes completely

I’m not reading with her again

Nor am I going to be getting any psychic readings for a while

I’m just saying that I think it’s the healthiest to drop readings without holding onto them happening too closely

None of these psychics are god and we can’t really expect what they say to actually happen but if it does that’s great

Not even with Yona Farrell. Even years after, there have been people who said she was wrong and that things didn’t happen

No one is 100% at predicting future occurrences

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4181 on: April 20, 2020, 07:03:01 PM »
Even my top ups are taking years to unfold  :-\

Offline user5942

« Reply #4182 on: April 20, 2020, 07:22:36 PM »
Same ^

There are major gaps between predictions...’like 7 months

Offline user5942

« Reply #4183 on: April 20, 2020, 07:28:10 PM »
Then they should play the lottery!

Help win money to donate to people who need it in this time of crisis

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4184 on: April 20, 2020, 07:53:28 PM »
I had a local psychic that was truly gifted. She was way more talented than any other person I have tried and I’ve tried a lot of them. She gave specific details. For example, before I met my then husband she told me the initial in his name, that he wore a uniform, the month I would meet him and how I would meet him. She also predicted my marriage to him and the son we would have. She passed away a few years ago. She charged $20 and she could see many years into the future. She could have gotten very rich with her gift but she didn’t. So they do exist. You only knew of her by word of mouth.