Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541265 times)

Offline Bean82

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4125 on: April 13, 2020, 11:11:34 PM »
@sunshine - she didn’t really give timeframes, just that things would happen soon and gave a sequence of events. She has told me (and others) she doesn’t do well at timeframes and quite frankly, not one psychic has been accurate in timeframes for me.

@professor - I guess so!

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4126 on: April 13, 2020, 11:14:09 PM »
But why couldn't she do it the way she did it as well? Not everyone works with Yona.
Many posters will be on one particular reader's thread and then say how another reader was better for them. It's been done multiple times. There isn't a wrong or right way. I find fault in the fact that everyone doesn't have to believe that Yona is god.

She is God to many. This forum is nothing but Yona for the last 48 hours. This forum has become a Yona personality cult like the SPS forum. It’s ironic because the people who defend her like they are being paid to do it, hold other readers to totally different standards. Her thread is the equivalent to victim blaming. If her prediction didnt happen they say it will happen in 5 years, she mixed up energies and the caller should have figured it out, or the caller is guilty for holding her to time frames. I like Yona but she has been flat out wrong for me. When she’s right for me she is spot on accurate and when she’s wrong she is dead wrong. The God complex people have of her is honestly scary.
This is a ding, ding moment because it says it all. That other forum I use to be prolific posting about the psychics, not the spellcasting. I told Hope once I wasn't into that and she almost blew her top, but that is what the original forum started as, so I get it. That is also one of the reasons there aren't a lot of psychics mentioned. They do have a ton, but not as many as S&W, imo. I don't even read Yona's thread over there anymore. I also get that everyone has their favorites but for some reason it is a sin to post anything negative about Yona.

Yes, because it gives notion to the fact that maybe...just maybe, the predictions they’re hoping on coming to fruition just may not come true. Some people cannot handle that, unfortunately, so to knock down someone is seen as a slap in the face to them. As mentioned, there will be disagreements. There are some people who Yona was a complete and utter fail; some who had a few predictions come of their reading; and some who had all (or nearly all). She’s not perfect and she’s even admitted to getting quite a few things wrong herself, so if the psychic herself acknowledges that she’s wrong sometimes and doesn’t connect well with everyone, why can’t others? Why can’t people understand that she may be right for them and wrong for someone else? It’s something I’ve thought about 🤔

Fun fact (ETA): I had convinced my POI to book a reading with her because he was curious about his career. I don’t recall everything that took place because he didn’t want to overly share, but now I’m super curious and will see what she said and/or how much rang true
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 11:19:09 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #4127 on: April 14, 2020, 03:43:16 AM »
bruh. the point of a forum is to share your personal experiences so that others can make their own decisions based on shared experiences. some people will work for you and others will be dead wrong. why are you guys arguing with one another over someone who’s services you pay for? 😂 chiiiiilllllll. the world has a lot of strife right now, your mental health doesn’t need to endure fighting over psychics lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4128 on: April 14, 2020, 04:52:22 AM »
Oh lordy

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4129 on: April 17, 2020, 06:44:45 PM »
Guys, should I read with Yona? Never have but have seen so many positive reviews, but then others where people waited for years and POI never committed or came back. I just want to try a reader who has an impeccable track record, and she seems to be the one. What’s your opinions ?  I have had a total of 2 readings in the past 3 months (apart from my own, I’m a reader). And don’t want to fall into the binge cycle at any point in this year, so have been very cautious. I am wondering if I should read with Yona once and for all and listen to what she has to say, to aid in my detachment from my situation rest of year. I feel like if I read with her, I won’t need to read with anyone else. I hear she reads really far out and that is also what I am seeking. Advice?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4130 on: April 17, 2020, 06:54:23 PM »
Hi Bee. I would say that you should definitely try Yona. If you’ve read her thread, then you know the things to look out for with her but she is a lovely lady and her readings are very interesting to me. Keep us posted if you do read with her! Congrats on your contact prediction happening!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4131 on: April 17, 2020, 06:56:45 PM »
Hi Bee. I would say that you should definitely try Yona. If you’ve read her thread, then you know the things to look out for with her but she is a lovely lady and her readings are very interesting to me. Keep us posted if you do read with her! Congrats on your contact prediction happening!

Thank you kindly means so much! Yes I’ve read she’s off with timing, and also thinking things are going to happen with one POI that end up happening with another lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4132 on: April 17, 2020, 07:00:36 PM »
Yes! lol she’s also very ethical so if she doesn’t connect she’ll refund or reschedule, so there isn’t anything to lose really. I’m still waiting for her big predictions and my first reading was in 2018. I’ve had small predictions happen though.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4133 on: April 17, 2020, 07:04:47 PM »
Hi Bee,
I agree I would say try her just keep in mind that most of the time the first time readings are yearssss out. She also isn't good with timing and I think she can be really positive about things sometimes.

I have had three readings with her total. I THINK my second reading prediction came to pass last spring but they weren't as positive as she made it seem. still got some things right though. I wish I still had the readings so I could refer back to them. I had to delete them off my old lap top because I was giving it to my cousin for college but it wouldn't allow me to email or transfer the audio.

I'm currently waiting for her top up reading predictions to pass. Usually when I do a reading with Yona it doesn't make want to go and do other readings. Really quite the opposite, I feel more content and at peace.

Let me know how you like her.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4134 on: April 17, 2020, 08:02:26 PM »
Hi Bee,
I agree I would say try her just keep in mind that most of the time the first time readings are yearssss out. She also isn't good with timing and I think she can be really positive about things sometimes.

I have had three readings with her total. I THINK my second reading prediction came to pass last spring but they weren't as positive as she made it seem. still got some things right though. I wish I still had the readings so I could refer back to them. I had to delete them off my old lap top because I was giving it to my cousin for college but it wouldn't allow me to email or transfer the audio.

I'm currently waiting for her top up reading predictions to pass. Usually when I do a reading with Yona it doesn't make want to go and do other readings. Really quite the opposite, I feel more content and at peace.

Yes that’s exactly what I’m looking for! Like overall guidance so I can feel at peace to move forward without having to binge or read with anyone else this year. All the readers I found that had talent in the past would be so cryptic, they’d give crazy predictions without any details to why or real insight , and it was literally making me so depressed and confused lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #4135 on: April 17, 2020, 10:33:13 PM »
I’ll be honest if you’re very impatient about your situation or are in a rut emotionally, it may not be best to read with her

Her readings can take years and involve predictions with people that you haven’t even met yet

If you’re willing to accept that and want a glimpse into your future, then I say go for it

But if you’re holding onto to a certain desired outcome or future picture of your life she may not be the one for you to read with until you’re in a more calmed state

What she says happens but usually not in the ways you ever think will

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4136 on: April 17, 2020, 11:18:36 PM »
I actually have a question..... I thought top up readings usually move faster?

So in my first reading with Yona 2 years ago she made a big prediction for my love life. in my recent top up she saw the same thing happening and providing a timeline for things to move forward. has this ever happened to someone? did the top up reading move faster?

Kisha and Leanne also made similar predictions in the same time frame

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4137 on: April 17, 2020, 11:20:16 PM »
Btw, In my most recent top up I think I met the guy Yona said I would not be interested in. I was seeing this one guy back in February and a few weeks ago he said something that completely turned me off. I promise I wasn't trying to make Yona's prediction fit lol I just have no interest in dating him anymore, he said something so rude and uncalled for

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #4138 on: April 18, 2020, 08:20:01 AM »
I read with Yona 2 years ago and everything she said that would happen in that upcoming new year happened in the same timeframe but in the following year lol. I had just happened to listen back to our reading and was floored because it was so specific. So I booked another reading with her and just had it a few days ago. She’s picked up on everything going on with me once again so I’ll just have to wait and see if & when her predictions pass :) such a sweet lady though, I say do it!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4139 on: April 18, 2020, 11:54:28 AM »
I agree.  Give her a go.   One of the best there is. 

Hi Bee,

anything