Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541265 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4080 on: April 12, 2020, 09:45:41 AM »
😂😂😂😂😂... She's not good for me but others have had great results with her. Her timing is horrible...give it time to play out.

Next time pay for a longer reading so that you have time to ask questions and get clarification. Also, beware Yona can be convoluted and sugarcoat things.

Smfh! And I'm telling you she told me someone who paid for a FULL reading the Same damn thing. That may cards were looking at the next 6-8mts.

My conclusion is that this Yona then is not good at all

Offline Esse

« Reply #4081 on: April 12, 2020, 09:51:35 AM »
Because she is the last hope for some people i think.

There are other readers such as cookie, kisha, micah that seem to be equally popular and are less confusing.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4082 on: April 12, 2020, 10:40:32 AM »
Yes, Purple Rain, I think it was you who said that about POI A prediction really occurring with POI B. I agree now!

@sunshine: SIGH. You’re misinterpreting Yona. When she said “this is a short read”, she wasn’t talking about the reading (30min) you CHOSE. She was saying YOUR reading was a short read because of the cards she pulled! She shuffled, tells you to pick a pile, lays the cards out, looks them over quickly and will either tell you then whether it’s short or not, or after explaining the first card or two. That’s how she talks. I know...I’ve been reading with her for over two years vs you who has only read with her once. Supposedly, depending on the cards pulled, she can tell you whether it’s a short read, fast moving, or will span out over the years...but again, she ALWAYS says she’s horrible with timing, so why are you still stuck on time after X number of people here told you the same thing?

Random ETA: I wish we could thumbs up/down people’s posts. So many times I’ve gone to “like” a reply and realized I couldn’t lol
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 10:46:53 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Esse

« Reply #4083 on: April 12, 2020, 10:53:18 AM »
Kisha and Micah are here https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/ariesintuition  Micah had a couple of small hits with me but the timing hasn't come to pass for the main prediction from both of them.

Cookie is on Keen - there are threads here reviewing them.

But try not to drive yourself crazy with lots of readings, and save yourself a bunch of money by staying away from California Psychics.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4084 on: April 12, 2020, 11:12:32 AM »
And boom. THAT’S what we’ve been trying to tell you. It’s YOUR reading, so asking US what Yona meant isn’t going to get you anywhere here when you are 100% confident that what she told you is accurate.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4085 on: April 12, 2020, 11:37:30 AM »
@professor, agreed. I wanted it to stop a while ago, but I’m not understanding why ask the same question hoping someone will provide a different answer. Just peruse the thread, it’s nearly 300pgs long.

She PM’ed me though so we can discuss it further there, but I’m not going to answer the same question that others have.

Side note for any newbies that want to read with Yona: I know her page says she books 7-8 weeks out now, but my cousin just booked a reading for 2.5 weeks from now and she booked it yesterday (I was told). So I’m not sure if it’s still 7-8 weeks or if she had a cancellation (more likely).
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 11:54:18 AM by LillyPad99 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #4086 on: April 12, 2020, 11:42:47 AM »
@sunshine, you must be new to reading with psychics . This forum here has a list of psychics and people give their reviews . When you get a chance actually look through the forum and read the threads and decide for yourself which reader to read with. NO one can tell you who is right 100 percent . What reader works for me may not work for you . You have to find a psychic that works for you and a psychic that you can tolerate . After reading with psychics since 2014 going through three breakups , 2 moves ,2 different jobs, Yona works for me! She has her prod and cons just like anyone else . Even me as a person I have my good and my bad traits .I have read with at least 60 psychics or more.Lady presephone I go to get a read in a person feelings , when I had a keen account I went to QOC, Kiesha is good FOR ME on career and sometimes at negative love readings she is not good FOR ME at positive love predictions . So after 6 years and  spending probably 3k or more and trying psychics on bitwine, California psychics, keen etc. These are the psychics that works FOR ME. I have done my own research and read through the forum and decided who I should read with. You have to make your own judgement and do the research and find out who works for you and that can take time because you have to wait and see if someone is right. That comes with reading with psychics . So since you care about timing then Yona does not work for you and you need to find someone who can get timing right.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4087 on: April 12, 2020, 12:00:35 PM »
Omg, im surprised after all these pages going in circles ppl are still trying to defend/explain Yona to sunshine when its clear that user’s mind is already made up....geesh. I gave up pages ago. Yona is still by far the best psychic ive read with... and she is awful for others... just like any other psychic.... case closed.

Agreed. Lol...she asks questions and people give answers based on their experiences, then she gets annoyed when the answers don't fit her agenda. No one told her to read with a psychic whose timing sucks. 300 pages document her terrible timing. I love Yona. I got 2 readings in one week because she wasn't happy with her cards because they were jumpy and confusing. Two 45 minute readings and she still refunded me 100%. Yes, some things have happened. Some things are MUCH further out. I'm ok with that. Next she'll read with Kisha and interrogate members why her positive love predictions don't happen. Despite 100s of pages that say positive love predictions aren't Kisha's forte'. I give up.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4088 on: April 12, 2020, 12:19:50 PM »
Non of the statement you made applies to me! If you ask me who is the best psychic? I have read with most psychics on most platform, after 7 years of being with Yona, she’s thumps up the best ! I don’t think I can replace her. Most of the psychics out there are frauds so maybe you should either wait or don’t read with her, Yona can’t make anything go faster or slower in your life. You also have other things influences your circumstances, that’s the guy, most readers believe in free will and that’s bullshit to me, Yona doesn’t, guess what ? She can’t make me get married faster than my pace of life. You chose her,I guess no one did that for you! How did you find her? Why didn’t you read all about her before your purchase your reading ? It’s in interesting how there’s so much information on this one reader and people stupidly make the same mistakes over and over? Am over this stupid comment on when someone will contact you, if you want him to contact you faster, call him from a different phone.After 7 years of her being my reader and she consistently say she not good with timing, I have experienced that her timing is awful but prediction wise really good. You said she stated months and months, this is a great sign that it may not happen. I can’t tell you what to do but use your own judgment.

😂😂😂😂😂... She's not good for me but others have had great results with her. Her timing is horrible...give it time to play out.

Next time pay for a longer reading so that you have time to ask questions and get clarification. Also, beware Yona can be convoluted and sugarcoat things.

Smfh! And I'm telling you she told me someone who paid for a FULL reading the Same damn thing. That may cards were looking at the next 6-8mts.

My conclusion is that this Yona then is not good at all

It cannot get any worse:

She is horrible with timing
She sugar coats
She is convoluted
She mixes up energies
Things don't happen as she describes

I wonder why people go to her at all

Offline user5942

« Reply #4089 on: April 12, 2020, 12:27:11 PM »
Just something I’ve been thinking about:

Imagine what it’s like for readers to read for those who are mentally unstable

I don’t mean that offensively... but really they must deal with people who are not playing with a full deck (literally) and I wonder how difficult that is for them

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4090 on: April 12, 2020, 12:31:39 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:17:26 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4091 on: April 12, 2020, 02:08:55 PM »
Go to GetMyEXBackQuick.com and get the 6-8mt steady progression package.

😂
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 02:13:08 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4092 on: April 12, 2020, 02:38:32 PM »
You could also try
Cookie
Uli
Kisha

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4093 on: April 12, 2020, 02:51:29 PM »

Oh you're still salty about my commentary? 😂 let that shit go and while we're letting shit go...NVW I won't go there YET!

Btw, I don't charge.. The best things in life are free. 🤣

Go to GetMyEXBackQuick.com and get the 6-8mt steady progression package.

😂

Or better yet, try www.purplerain.com. For the promotional price of $19.99 you get access to the ever popular and highly coveted seminar with the theme: “Time to wake up out of lala land. We will slap it out of you if we need to.” Fine print: please ensure you sign all non-disclosure forms. And to protect our legal authorization we have to state: for legal purposes only. 😈

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4094 on: April 12, 2020, 02:54:43 PM »
We can also go to    TELLMEWHY.com   
She can explain all the yona-isms and decode All of Ms.Farrell's bullshit. 😂

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 03:03:52 PM by PurpleRain »

anything