Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541496 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3960 on: April 03, 2020, 06:06:32 PM »
A situation in my reading last year that she said was a simple "hic-up" and would not hold me back is now being described as a tower. She tried to say it's a small tower, but I know she's bullshitting.

I think I should probably just give up on Yona 😂 at this point. Smh.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3961 on: April 03, 2020, 07:23:51 PM »
To her, the Tower is the worst card in the deck

I think it’s best for anyone to know reading with Yona that if you get a Tower you can guarantee some earth shattering event

I didn’t “move on rapidly” from my Tower in July like she said

It took about 8 months for me to recover from
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 07:26:52 PM by user5942 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3962 on: April 03, 2020, 07:38:28 PM »

I think it’s best for anyone to know reading with Yona that if you get a Tower you can guarantee some earth shattering event

An upright tower. It depends on position. I had an angled tower which seemed bad at the time, but it wasn't devastating.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3963 on: April 03, 2020, 07:52:05 PM »
Mine was upright! Mixed with 3 of swords, pretty ugly

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3964 on: April 03, 2020, 08:21:50 PM »
If its angled or crossing you then that is different. However, if she doesn't say it is crossing or angled then it is HORRIBLE. Despite her trying to downplay it by saying it's a "small" tower or not a "devastating blow" ....its HORRIBLE!

I also wanted to add that a few months ago she told me that my reading was all about the same POI and that it wasn't a new person. Well now she's describing a new guy coming in. So, she just lied before.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 08:28:40 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3965 on: April 03, 2020, 08:27:43 PM »
Mine was upright! Mixed with 3 of swords, pretty ugly

3 of swords and Tower is one of the WORST combinations in the deck.

So is a 10 of swords + Tower.

These combos are never nice.....They are Horrrible!!! Life changing horrible situations.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3966 on: April 03, 2020, 08:34:03 PM »
Not necessarily, I got the tower for my job when I was seeking for promotion and Yona told me that it was not bad because faith was stacked against it at that time, she even giggled lol, what happened  with the tower situation was that my promotion was delayed and I got promoted a couple months after. Anyway, I went down hard on my bosses boss but since he promised the job to me in the past he felt he had no choice and I checked all the box. Yona also told me she was glad it came up early because then it wouldn’t be devastating later on.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3967 on: April 03, 2020, 08:35:53 PM »
I think a lot of people would agree that her tower card has been devastating for them more so than not

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3968 on: April 03, 2020, 08:44:32 PM »
I think a lot of people would agree that her tower card has been devastating for them more so than not

She said the tower was NEVER a good card. But, then in subsequent reading tried downplay its' impact. Smh.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3969 on: April 03, 2020, 09:12:32 PM »
Kisha is definitely not afraid to deliver bad news

She’s very honest

In the same tower prediction Yona gave me, Kisha said it wasn’t positive at all and I’d hold on to the guy for quite a while

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3970 on: April 03, 2020, 10:08:46 PM »
Yona said the tower will always appear in a reading because she uses the whole deck. That's what she told me. So if she never mentions a tower in yout reading,  chances are that she just hasn't told you in the reading

She said the tower was NEVER a good card. But, then in subsequent reading tried downplay its' impact. Smh.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3971 on: April 03, 2020, 10:19:12 PM »
^actually that isn’t true...

In my February 2019 reading I didn’t have a tower, at all

Yona said she even checked to see if it fell on the floor because she couldn’t believe a tower didn’t come up in any spread

In my first reading, the tower was in my past cards that Yona read

So, I’ve had 2 out of 3 readings without a Tower prediction...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 11:00:55 PM by user5942 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3972 on: April 03, 2020, 10:24:32 PM »
With the tarot, Yona uses the celtic cross spread, and she'll lay them out one after another. She'll shuffle the deck between the spreads, to see if the same cards come up again, which she takes as a confirmation of what she said prior.  It's possible that a specific ard just won't come up for you in a reading. Some readers, especially those who don't like to deliver bad news, will remove certain cards from the deck.
If you get a grand tableau reading from her, that uses the 36 card lenormand, and it does use all the cards at once. The tower has a completely different meaning in the lenormand than it does in the tarot. 

Offline user5942

« Reply #3973 on: April 03, 2020, 10:28:15 PM »
Yes that it was I thought too

There’s no way she used a whole tarot deck on both my spreads in readings with tarot but if she used a different type of reading then it’s definitely possible

She didn’t use a grand tableau for me

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3974 on: April 04, 2020, 07:30:12 AM »
Yona uses the mythic tarot. The grand tableau lenormand readings I think she only offers occasionally. She did tell me once that she normally uses the tarot. If she switches to the lenormand it means she's stumped or having difficulty making sense of the cards. She also said it was the lenormand that really read years out into the future. As a side note, I've tried picking up the lenormand in the past 2-3 years and they're a bit of an enigma to me. They're very blunt and not a lot of nuance to them. There's only 36 cards to the deck and they don't really delve into emotions.