Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541465 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3945 on: March 30, 2020, 06:24:18 PM »
I totally agree. If a man isn't  ready to give woman what she want, then stop taking advantage on her.
Make effort or Masturbate!

Yes I completely agree

If someone is not treating you right, then you shouldn’t entertain them anymore

If they change, they change. I think unfortunately some people have to realize what they lost

But, sometimes we’re better off without certain people

If you’re meant to be with him, you will be. I don’t think anything is random and that everything does indeed happen for a reason

Lol...true! You told him what you need. You didn't ask him to be a mindreader. Communication is one of those things that rarely change. Either you're good at it or you're not. If he's still nodding his head, but not following through, you need to decide if you can live with it.

Thanks guys !!!!!

Offline user5942

« Reply #3946 on: March 30, 2020, 07:52:23 PM »
I am so sorry, Lovefash.

You are wise enough though to make the right decision for you!

You do not deserve someone who doesn't treat you well.

I have felt the same way and have had major disappointments only to find out it was not the situation Yona was referring to.

I *tried* to make a prediction happen that I thought was the positive prediction she gave me.

Turns out that wasn't it and I never thought the Tower situation would be related to what I thought was my great love prediction. My tower happened, and those predictions from the previous readings have yet to happen.

I've had 3 readings with Yona, and the predictions are coming true very clear from the 3rd reading. Those predictions were also specific, and not vague.

You might have thought this situation was what Yona was referring to, only to find out it you haven't even met the person yet who she is talking yet.

Did you specifically ask her about this guy?

Lovefash67

« Reply #3947 on: March 30, 2020, 09:30:49 PM »
I am so sorry, Lovefash.

You are wise enough though to make the right decision for you!

You do not deserve someone who doesn't treat you well.

I have felt the same way and have had major disappointments only to find out it was not the situation Yona was referring to.

I *tried* to make a prediction happen that I thought was the positive prediction she gave me.

Turns out that wasn't it and I never thought the Tower situation would be related to what I thought was my great love prediction. My tower happened, and those predictions from the previous readings have yet to happen.

I've had 3 readings with Yona, and the predictions are coming true very clear from the 3rd reading. Those predictions were also specific, and not vague.

You might have thought this situation was what Yona was referring to, only to find out it you haven't even met the person yet who she is talking yet.

Did you specifically ask her about this guy?

Unfortunately,it is the guy Yona predicted. She predicted  my POI since late 2017 she did tell me he will be putting limitations on partnership, she told me how I would meet up with a guy and she swore that I knew him already because I was pleased to see him and he would be late to the meetup and I would give him a time limit to show up(this happened in August 2019)

she said that there will be instances that I will feel like  me and this person take two steps forward and two steps back and that my love life is slow but after a turning point which is a guy flirting with me (Poi started to flirt with me in October 2019)my relationship status will change but there are a series of events that must occur a guy that I choose to stay connected to because I want to 3 of wands a person tells you why they can’t do things rather why they can and I don’t believe them  they take a step back but they don’t stick to it ,it’s not all decided in one move one conversation slow moving which has been disappointing news. she mentioned the gf but in the reading she called her his ex.
She said that the guy is very private and slow at processing his feelings( this describes POI), she said that he will go quite and we will not talk for a while but we will meet up(POI talked everyday and now I haven’t heard from him in a week). She said that I will be speaking up for myself and that I will be disappointed about him not because he is on a break but the fact that he can be self absorbed ( this is true and I even told him once that he’s self absorbed , he has a hard putting himself in others shoes and feel like people should be able to know how he feels).All these things have happened or are currently happening.

Maybe I’m just being negative which Yona picked up on but she did say that I need the evidence to believe that things will turn out well and so far the evidence is just slacking . Yona said that he will be putting limitations on partnership for a short while and the cards are saying give it a chance because he’s telling the truth . Poi told me he can’t be in a relationship because he is lost and trying to find balance but he would like to see where things go . In a reading I had with Yona in January 2020, she said that we will be in limbo  and speaking up for myself till June and I scuffed and said I was given this situation till March and she said that my expectations are too high because POI is lost she said he’s changing but now at the pace that I would like.

Yona predicted everything but she got some details wrong especially the timing and her minimizing . It’s easy to say oh this is good you guys have a connection he can’t be in a relationship right away but he will change . It’s harder to be in that situation compared to being told what’s going on.

Though Yona has been very accurate I feel like she’s being positive and now I’m leaving towards Kiesha reading she said I will be in limbo in spring and summer and that it’s my choice to wait it out but she doesn’t see a relationship.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3948 on: March 30, 2020, 09:41:11 PM »
my reading today from Yona was not positive in regards to a POI at all lol

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3949 on: March 30, 2020, 09:55:09 PM »
all good it was kind of expected. ive read back a bit, but is she more right than wrong when it comes to POIs? I mean she definitely hit the nail on the head when it comes to current. just not sure about future.

I usually go for readers who dont use tools so that there's not much to interpret, but who knows!

Offline user5942

« Reply #3950 on: March 30, 2020, 10:48:52 PM »
I’ve had situations with guys play out where she’s said “excited about a successful challenge” or “updating me on an interview” and I will be “using my head and getting to know someone”

Yes, those predictions have happened and the guys have fizzled out in my life

She is usually very careful when it comes to telling clients they’ll be in a relationship

She’ll use wording like “holding hands” or “spending time together” or “taking big strides” but it could just mean that - you’re getting to know someone you like or spending time with them. I doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll be in a committed relationship with them. Yona has only mentioned this once from my first reading. In my two top ups, she hasn’t said “relationship” or “committed couple”. So I am expecting not to date someone exclusively in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship for a while.

Kisha has also picked up that she doesn’t not see a relationship for me for a while and these casual guys were not long term.

I can always trust kisha when she says “not long term” or “you’ll break up” because for me, her negatives are dead on

Yona and Kisha actually used the same verbiage to describe my very handsome Knight of Cups guy I was seeing. He was very attractive, but there wasn’t a lot of emotional substance to him. They both told me, “don’t get too excited about him”. Literally, word for me word.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3951 on: March 30, 2020, 11:56:40 PM »
I’ve had situations with guys play out where she’s said “excited about a successful challenge” or “updating me on an interview” and I will be “using my head and getting to know someone”

Yes, those predictions have happened and the guys have fizzled out in my life

She is usually very careful when it comes to telling clients they’ll be in a relationship

She’ll use wording like “holding hands” or “spending time together” or “taking big strides” but it could just mean that - you’re getting to know someone you like or spending time with them. I doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll be in a committed relationship with them. Yona has only mentioned this once from my first reading. In my two top ups, she hasn’t said “relationship” or “committed couple”. So I am expecting not to date someone exclusively in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship for a while.

This is very disheartening. She mentioned a good relationship with holding hands etc etc in my first reading and mentioned that my relationship status will change in the second reading but nothing in the following top ups.

Starting to think I’ll never meet that person / never going to get contact from POI

Offline user5942

« Reply #3952 on: March 31, 2020, 12:47:14 AM »
For me, my relationship status and the hermit vanishing was me spending time and casually dating someone

I know the first read can be years out, but she didn’t tell me I’d be in a committed relationship in the last two readings so she technically hasn’t been wrong..they’re have been guys of interest the way she’s described and the situations surrounded them down to their eye color but she never said they’d be my boyfriend or long term

I use Kisha to fill in the gaps which has been a huge help
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 12:48:47 AM by user5942 »

Offline Esse

« Reply #3953 on: April 01, 2020, 08:14:51 PM »
Someone posted earlier that - well I can't remember exactly but I want to say that Yona is the waitress in the last chance saloon, because her readings go so far out.

Yona told me I would be back with my POI in a relationship by Christmas - this was last August, and I went through far to much mental anguish then and now I don't want him back.  I don't think I would want anyone back that walked away.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3954 on: April 01, 2020, 08:19:30 PM »
Yeah she had some career predictions come up in my first reading with her in 2017 that did not occur until this past September/October.

I think I remember her saying she believes it was 3-4 months away at the time of the reading lollll

Offline user5942

« Reply #3955 on: April 01, 2020, 08:50:26 PM »
Predictions from first read in August 2018 haven’t really happened

Predictions from top ups in February 2019 and July 2019 have started happening

Career, negative love predictions, and friendship predictions have happened

Yona reads years out, phone readings with readers like Kisha are much more short term

Offline user5942

« Reply #3956 on: April 02, 2020, 04:13:57 PM »
I’m sorry to hear this /:

Every other type of prediction seems to happen with Yona for me, but positive love predictions have not happened

I’m hoping she interpreted cards correctly, but I’m not sure if they will be happening anytime soon especially with COVID 19. I expect there to be a major gap now in predictions from my July top-up considering that

Have you gotten a general from Kisha? Usually her negative love predictions are dead on if she gave you a negative..

Offline user5942

« Reply #3957 on: April 02, 2020, 04:26:36 PM »
Then that is a good sign!

I’m sorry to hear this is happening and if you need anything I am here but please focus and take care of yourself!

Best advice I can give is don’t bank on anything happening to avoid as much disappointment as possible but take everything in the moment and focus on the reality of the situation now.

I really don’t think anything is random and it all plays out how we need it to in the end

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3958 on: April 02, 2020, 09:36:09 PM »
I've just gone through a series of Tower moments.

All in such a short span of time. I think my POI is going to be out of my life. I'm upset to say the least. I haven't stopped shaking. I'm a little bit in shock.

I'm so confused about my readings with Yona now. She said she saw me feeling blessed and taking on responsibilities, that we'd move in together in the fall, that it wasn't a short term alteration, that everywhere she looked in my future he was there, she kept calling him my other half or my partner, she predicted a huge Wheel of Fortune cycle for him which now seems impossible...

I'm confused about my readings with Kisha as well... she said we'd have more development through the Spring and Summer months that moves our connection forward and makes it progressive (she said this in two general readings and one specific reading), Specifically she said:

"After feeling like you have dealt with some emotional losses you will soon after have a restoration of happiness. Your relationship is going to begin to take off and you will feel like he is beginning to be more attentive and making the effort to be a consistent romantic partner in your life. This relationship will start to have more development between the spring/summer months"

that we'd have some tension as we struggle to operate with a different status, but in September I'd feel like everything was just blessed in my life - romantically and career, that I'd be looking to make alterations to my living arrangements.

Yona did say this:

"The Tower. Not in a good place. All the Tower is indicating here, I don’t think it’s talking about death and destruction/worse case scenarios. I just think it means it’s a rollercoaster. Something goes right, you’re ecstatic and when something goes wrong it seems catastrophic. A lot of intense emotions specifically to do with relationships. They will not go according to template and it’s not the matter of saying the right words or, I don’t think you can avoid this being quite a turbulent phase. If these were my cards would I be worried about the Tower? Yes, because it won’t be very nice at the time it happens but having pulled the next card I would also be reassured. Although it doesn’t tell me what the setback is, you’ve got the magician next to it. Which means, yeah it’s not going according to plan, your heart will sink at that moment as you feel the partnership aspect might be out of your reach but it's saying it’s not. This is about keeping an open mind, adapting as things change it's about surfing the wave rather than trying to swim against it or be engulfed by it. Because there’s a lot of intense emotions here and also even though the Tower is in a very strong position, it will be intense as you experience it, in the scheme of things it’s not that important. Now that sounds awful because I don’t know what the Tower is for me to be dismissing it. But the Wheel of Fortune is taking a stronger position than the Tower which means that the setback doesn’t define the outcome. And that’s a good thing because if something is really awful then it does define the outcome. So, it’s saying it’s a transient setback. Intense at the time but moving forward very quickly..."

Considering what my POI just told me, the partnership aspect is far far out of my reach and I don't see how anything could go in my favor anymore... :(

I have a reading with Yona booked for end of this month and I've booked a reading with Kisha... but damn. Fuck it all.

I am sorry to hear this and can empathize. You're not alone. Going through a similar thing. What did your POI say that makes you think he's out of your life? If I read correctly, Yona says don't worry, it'll be up and down. PM if you'd prefer.

PM'd you

SeeDoSay so sorry to hear this happened to you. I honestly think you shouldnt get anymore readings they will only confuse you more while you are trying to make sense of it all. I would give it some time. This is all very fresh for you. Not sure exactly what happened but perhaps your POI and you both need a little time to mull over things. Stay strong you will get through this and reach out if you need to

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3959 on: April 03, 2020, 04:59:34 AM »
Everything Yona has predicted for me last year is transpiring now . Really did not believe her and really didn’t think it would happen this soon. The way she predicted it did not happen the exact same but it’s happening