Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541518 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3930 on: March 24, 2020, 06:27:02 PM »
I think I need someone to take a look at my readings and decipher them for me. LOL. She's quite clear in what she says but I can be very literal about things and often wonder whether a prediction has happened or not unless it's Captain Obvious. Like, she said I would move even when I had not intention of doing so and then bam, I moved a month later. Many of the other predictions over the past few years and four readings I'm left scratching my head. One day I'll be back here with the mother of all Yona reviews.

Lol...right?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3931 on: March 27, 2020, 11:05:21 AM »
More predictions that are shaping up due to Covid-19 for me...

In my 2018 reading Yona also said that over the year I'd have to juggle my money, there were a few references to having to shape my choices by what I can afford, that the year wasn't about financial abundance but that I wasn't struggling or going under - I manage.

I thought that was a bit odd as I work in a very steady career and make good money + I have additional money sources. But now due to the virus I'm looking at a 3 month gap in employment (I was due to switch jobs but now everything has been delayed but I already quit my current job).

So I can see how that's going to impact my finances - it's not going to devastate me but it's def going to end up restricting things...

It’s strange, it’s like so many psychics never said anything about the actual virus, just how it would affect our career. So in a sense, that’s a subliminal prediction of the virus manifesting in itself to me lol. As the virus caused the instability in our careers and finances, therefore validating their prediction. Many readers told me I would get a new job come April or May, and it made no sense at the time but now that this has happened, I am out of work, and I’m going to have to start looking for a new job soon

Lovefash67

« Reply #3932 on: March 29, 2020, 01:04:04 AM »
So a couple of weeks ago I thought one of Yona's predictions happened in regard to POI going quite but it was only for three days. Well I misread it and that precision id happening now. When POI went quite for three days I told him the importance of communicating. I don't expect us to be in contact everyday but if thats the behavior you were having in the beginning I expect for that momentum to continue and on top of that we are 3 hours away so I only seee him once or every two months when he comes to visit his family. After the conversation POI expressed that I was right and he will communicate. Well this time its different because last week I responded to a text POI sent me and he has not texted me back in a week. He is not busy, he is working from home.  In January, Yona gave me prediction of filter off and that I will not be holding back and speaking up for myself she expressed how this will have a good effect on the relationship (idk). I honestly feel like POI has a lot to prove to me especially since he is the one putting limitations on us being a relationship (Yona predicted). I am worth too much for a guy to think that he can treat me any kind of way and I should just accept it and he can just come over hang out have sex with me and go home. NO! When he pops up I will definitely let him know that communication is key and its something that works for me and I will not sit around for someone to disappear or ignore me and pop up. If he continues to do that then I will just walk away because this behavior doesn't work me and I kn ow my worth. I will also let him know that I feel like I can no longer be vulnerable with him and that if he wants to hangout it will be outside of the house and there will be no sex. I can't give a man a prize when he has even shown me anything. I feel like I was giving him a chance because we dated before and he would spoil me and make me feel important but now I'm seeing another side to him and I need to match that energy. I have given this situation till June 1if nothing progresses I'm done, even against Yona's advice . Nov-June is enough time. I get what Yona is saying he's lost blah blah but thats not my problem and I no longer wanted to be understanding an empathetic that has gotten me nowhere. I refuse to be taken advantage of again and treated like I'm insignificant when I am important.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3933 on: March 29, 2020, 02:37:18 AM »
Yes I completely agree

If someone is not treating you right, then you shouldn’t entertain them anymore

If they change, they change. I think unfortunately some people have to realize what they lost

But, sometimes we’re better off without certain people

If you’re meant to be with him, you will be. I don’t think anything is random and that everything does indeed happen for a reason

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3934 on: March 29, 2020, 03:08:19 AM »
I totally agree. If a man isn't  ready to give woman what she want, then stop taking advantage on her.
Make effort or Masturbate!

Yes I completely agree

If they change, they change. I think unfortunately some people have to realize what they lost

If you’re meant to be with him, you will be. I don’t think anything is random and that everything does indeed happen for a reason

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3935 on: March 29, 2020, 03:58:15 AM »
I totally agree. If a man isn't  ready to give woman what she want, then stop taking advantage on her.

Yes I completely agree

Lol...true! You told him what you need. You didn't ask him to be a mindreader. Communication is one of those things that rarely change. Either you're good at it or you're not. If he's still nodding his head, but not following through, you need to decide if you can live with it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 04:00:08 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3936 on: March 29, 2020, 06:17:34 AM »
I think one just needs to wait for a moment, a moment that shows that he is completely not worthy of your time.
then you can move on. when one reaches that moment,  all she feels is despise for the guy.  I think loveflash still has deep feelings for that guy.   She cannot cut it off completely.  If one day he does something that completely changes her view of him, she can then move on without any thoughts.

Yes I completely agree

Lol...true! You told him what you need. You didn't ask him to be a mindreader. Communication is one of those things that rarely change. Either you're good at it or you're not. If he's still nodding his head, but not following through, you need to decide if you can live with it.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3937 on: March 29, 2020, 09:00:14 PM »
She has been predicting unexpected communication from POI for almost 3 years now...

Most recently she said that this will come around the time of a friend getting a promotion and POI dealing with a legal matter (like signing a contract or papers, etc)... I think POI just got into a relationship though with a soon to be lawyer :/ hopefully Yona didn’t misinterpret the cards for this.

I’m working on a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle during these quarantine days but for the last 3 years of my life I’ve also been working on the Yona Interpretation Puzzle as well ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:01:54 PM by jqc103 »

Offline artslove

« Reply #3938 on: March 30, 2020, 03:59:13 AM »
After reading all the reviews, I decided to purchase a reading with Yona. Does she generally email you first to set up a time or do you have to email her?

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #3939 on: March 30, 2020, 04:38:15 AM »
After reading all the reviews, I decided to purchase a reading with Yona. Does she generally email you first to set up a time or do you have to email her?

She will usually email you after a few days...  :) If you don't hear from her after 5 days or so, you can send her an email. Enjoy!

Offline artslove

« Reply #3940 on: March 30, 2020, 04:55:52 AM »

She will usually email you after a few days...  :) If you don't hear from her after 5 days or so, you can send her an email. Enjoy!

Thank you! I was hoping to get some information on a specific person. Should I just ask in a general reading format or should I ask about my specific person? Just wanted to get some insight before reading with her, even though I know it’ll be a little bit. Thank you I’m advance. :)

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3941 on: March 30, 2020, 02:39:46 PM »
I just had my first reading

first off I want to say she is the sweetest person ever, seriously.

also, she accurately described my current state, but I'm taking everything else for future with a grain of salt. Im sure it'll come true, I've just been known to put a lot of trust into readings (which gives anxieties) and then it leads to me relying on them to make decisions instead of just being myself.

Anyways, Most all of the predictions are for 18 months to 2 years.... so who know really what'll happen lol

ill keep updated.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 04:28:34 AM by listenlisten »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3942 on: March 30, 2020, 03:32:21 PM »
Did yona actually give you 18months to 2 years as a timeframe?

I just got off the phone with Yona about 5 mins ago for my first reading.

first off I want to say she is the sweetest person ever, seriously.

also, she accurately described my current state, but I'm taking everything else for future with a grain of salt. Im sure it'll come true, I've just been known to put a lot of trust into readings (which gives anxieties) and then it leads to me relying on them to make decisions instead of just being myself.

Anyways, Most all of the predictions are for 18 months to 2 years.... so who know really what'll happen lol

ill keep updated.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3943 on: March 30, 2020, 04:26:24 PM »
Yep! lol is that unusual?

Lovefash67

« Reply #3944 on: March 30, 2020, 04:35:54 PM »
Hi Lovefash67. What the hell do I know? I obviously do not have the full picture, and there are three sides to the story: yours, his, and the truth. But just from the shadow of a glimpse I can glean from the situation, Im left feeling that you may be too hard on the guy. Sorry, but I heard alot of I’s and ME’s in your missive. You never have the full picture of what he is dealing with in his own life especially in these unprecedented times. If you had said he beats you, is vindictive, is malicious, steals from you, and disrespects you, thats one thing. But, if poor communication is the only issue, thats a horse of a different color. Many men have poor communicative skills, and after being told they need to improve, cannot do so within a short timeframe, especially in these unprecedented times. I would assume your sharing your situation on the board means you are open to feedback and constructive criticism. So I take the opportunity to give my opinion for whatever its worth. Again, I have no clue of the full picture and can only form an opinion based on the very small glimpse you have opened a window to. My advice is that yes, you should freely express to him what your boundaries are while keeping in mind he has many issues dealing with which he may never share with you. You just dont know what he is dealing with family wise and financial wise that he cant share with you out of fear of being deemed lesser than. Express your boundaries but dont keep mentioning it to him. Clearly express your feelings then let it go and give him time, he may need plenty of that. Then if you find he isnt worth it, let him go. But he has to have room to be who he is and grow in his own time. If you only see him once or twice a month, then clearly he doesnt need you. He could easily have found another where he lives a few hrs away. The fact that he keeps coming back means he does value you and knows your worth. Its not just the sex. I have a feeling he could get that otherwise from you, yet he chooses to share that with YOU. Give him time to be who he is and to grow. You already fell for him when he was who he was, so he cant be that bad. Give things more time. But what the hell do I know?  :-X
Thank you, I am open to hearing what other think and I understand what your saying and it can be possible but only time will tell, if it is possible that he is quite because something bad happen then okay I will be more forgiving if not he is getting a warning and if it I happens again I am done.

I am an essential worker and I am out and about risking my life for people and the most considerate thing he can do is check up on me. Over the weekend, I lost a client to the virus she was only 31 if we were still talking ,I would have still texted him to make sure he is okay. To me life happens, what will happen if we get back together and instead of saying hey I am not doing well I need some space and he just decides to be quite and leaves me sitting here wondering? I don't believe that is a balanced relationship. Yes, you are right he is a good person which why I fell for him but he was also the person that caused our breakup and he admitted  to his mistake of being immature and not communicating. It seems that anytime something bad happens in his life he shuts down and stops communicating. How is this mature? When you have a family or kids in the future are you going to just lock yourself up and not come out till your ready? I want my next relationship to be with someone who I will possibly get married to and build a future and that includes a man who is not only I have a deep connection with ,kind , ambitious, and smart but someone who is also strong, mature,  and good communicator, etc.

I honestly feel like not only did I give him a chance because we dated in the past but also because Yona was gassing me up making this thing sound like it was IT, the thing that I have been looking for. She even used the paraphrase that I am starting to do things that I love but also starting to love to describe out situation.

Honestly, it was fun at first and now it just seems like a waste. On top of that he is also on a break with his gf and has been since September that's another red flag.  If this was a new person thagt I didn't know I would have shut it down from the start but again I gave it a chance.One thing Yona was definitely right about is my tolerance is very , very low and I have come a long way. In the past I would have been crying and beating myself up, contacting him non stop and thinking why I wasn't good enough. Now I'm starting to  think he's not good enough for me and this is a waste of my time. I take full responsibility for entertaining this thing ad making excuses and also listening to Yona since she predicted most of this I ALLOWED IT to go on.

anything