Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541407 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3870 on: March 15, 2020, 06:05:22 PM »
I think you hit the nail on the head with this one.

Quote from: Smiley1link=topic=1215.msg111429#msg111429 date=1584294881

With yona she has a steady following of people who will continue to defend her because she’s their last hope of predictions coming out to play.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 06:06:57 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3871 on: March 15, 2020, 06:57:32 PM »
With yona she has a steady following of people who will continue to defend her because she’s their last hope of predictions coming out to play.

I totally get this, but defending a reader isn't going to make anyone else's prediction true or not. If she was wrong for one person, doesn't mean she is going to be right for another, nor does it mean she is going to be wrong. It is an individual thing. This is what I don't get with the defending. The idiotic, stupid kind.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3872 on: March 15, 2020, 07:19:41 PM »

It’s human nature to be defensive about our hopes and dreams.

We want our day in the sun and if we hang on to what that positive reader says we still
Have hope.  Hope is a dangerous thing.   It makes us hold onto some damaging situations that are bad for us.   

When we actually realise what we deserve rather than what’s been promised by people that don’t know us, that’s when we truly heal. 

I totally get this, but defending a reader isn't going to make anyone else's prediction true or not. If she was wrong for one person, doesn't mean she is going to be right for another, nor does it mean she is going to be wrong. It is an individual thing. This is what I don't get with the defending. The idiotic, stupid kind.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3873 on: March 15, 2020, 07:34:26 PM »
Hope is a dangerous thing.   It makes us hold onto some damaging situations that are bad for us. 
OMG, doesn't it though?

When we actually realise what we deserve rather than what’s been promised by people that don’t know us, that’s when we truly heal. 
You're talking eons from now (mostly).

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3874 on: March 15, 2020, 08:23:28 PM »
Yona and QOC 18 both had predictions that were wrong.  QOC 18 were wrong more often than Yona.  But Yona, based on my experience since 2017 when I started reading with her,  tend to exaggerate when she picks up something good.  This exaggeration happened 5-6 times already and became very misleading.  Very often, you expect something very good to happen based on her description turned out to be a disappointment in the end.  here are some examples:

major career breakthru = just a startup idea I had nothing manifested
major relationship breakthru = we decided to remain friends
hold handing = just dating
you have a choice = don't see a long term with either guys
soulmate = not at all a soulmate
someone you can talk to = the opposite happened
ongoing connection = well see my previous post
he likes you a lot = he only likes himself,  nobody else since he is a very selfish person.

so I asked QOC 18 to double check.  I have been reading with QOC for 21 years and she has been right in the relationship reading in terms of yes/no long-term relationship.  she cannot read details but she can answer yes/no question with very high accuracy.  so I double check with her everytime. 

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3875 on: March 15, 2020, 10:29:05 PM »
Yona predicted a tower for me in my first reading and in the two reads I have had with her that is the only thing that has happened for me. Also when it happened it wasnt crystal clear but felt like it was the closest event to her prediction. But here is the thing with Yona her predictions are so vague you dont know what they apply to till after they happen. They could literally be anything.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3876 on: March 15, 2020, 11:43:49 PM »
Yona and QOC 18 both had predictions that were wrong.  QOC 18 were wrong more often than Yona.  But Yona, based on my experience since 2017 when I started reading with her,  tend to exaggerate when she picks up something good.  This exaggeration happened 5-6 times already and became very misleading.  Very often, you expect something very good to happen based on her description turned out to be a disappointment in the end.  here are some examples:

he likes you a lot = he only likes himself,  nobody else since he is a very selfish person.

so I asked QOC 18 to double check.  I have been reading with QOC for 21 years and she has been right in the relationship reading in terms of yes/no long-term relationship.  she cannot read details but she can answer yes/no question with very high accuracy.  so I double check with her everytime. 
Wow really? 21 years is impressive.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3877 on: March 16, 2020, 02:19:02 AM »
yes since 1999.  QOC used to be a lot more accurate.  I don't know what happened but since 2017 she has not been that accurate.  I don't know if she changed her guide or something happened. But, her Yes or no prediction has always been accurate for me.  She cannot see details.  she sees the final outcome for me pretty accurately.

Wow really? 21 years is impressive.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3878 on: March 16, 2020, 04:19:17 AM »

I LOL’ed at “he only likes himself - very selfish person” this is my ex times 100000
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:22:26 AM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3879 on: March 16, 2020, 04:21:55 AM »
I know this sounds very morbid but, because it pertains to my current diagnosis, I’m slightly curious...  can Yona predict someone’s death? Or would she not read on topics as such

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3880 on: March 16, 2020, 05:24:44 AM »
exactly.  there are some men who are just so self-centered and cannot love others.  in return, women leave them because who wants to be with men like this and live this kind of life??? 

I LOL’ed at “he only likes himself - very selfish person” this is my ex times 100000

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3881 on: March 16, 2020, 05:26:34 AM »
I know this sounds very morbid but, because it pertains to my current diagnosis, I’m slightly curious...  can Yona predict someone’s death? Or would she not read on topics as such

She told me she can see cancer and death but she “would have to lie abt it” She also said she doesnt do health readings not even for pets because if what it may lead to. She did say she only mentions health stuff if it comes up in the main spread like a doctor visit that came up in my second reading. But she states she wouldnt read that health card because if where it may lead.

So basically she will know but won’t tell you lol

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3882 on: March 16, 2020, 07:45:54 AM »
I feel she only tells what we need to know at that moment.

She told me she can see cancer and death but she “would have to lie abt it” She also said she doesnt do health readings not even for pets because if what it may lead to. She did say she only mentions health stuff if it comes up in the main spread like a doctor visit that came up in my second reading. But she states she wouldnt read that health card because if where it may lead.

So basically she will know but won’t tell you lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3883 on: March 16, 2020, 11:47:15 AM »
I read with Yona and other “big hitters” right before I got diagnosed with breast cancer and  she didn’t mention anything to me and neither did the others. My prognosis is good given the circumstances.  I’m grateful for that. I’ve also had readings during my treatment and still nothing from anyone. I understand why she doesn’t want to address that.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3884 on: March 16, 2020, 02:57:46 PM »
She was right about my tower situation as well. Had I known what the tower card meant at the time of the reading I would've pressed her for more information. She wouldn't have gotten away with the "unexpected and negative, but not disastrous" sugarcoating crap she pulled when describing the event.😂 I do believe if I had asked for more details maybe she would've mentioned the 3rd party and been a bit more honest on how horrible the situation would be for me. Because if I truly wanted to be surprised by life events I wouldn't be calling psychics😂

The only time she ever got right was when she said my Tower was imminent in a reading in July

It was, it happened exactly a week later

She’s given me “5-6 months” and “4 months” in readings and I’ve never asked for time, actually I’m sure she probably thinks I’m a major weirdo because I barely speak during my readings with her lol

But it could be the months of the numbers or years who knows

She has been right for me with my tower situation as well. It was just a few weeks out after my first reading with her. And i did get the financial hit as she predicted. But what a sick joke it would be if it turns out that this is the only thing she ever gets right for me and the positive longterm predictions she made just don’t happen? Deep down in my gut, I feel like she will turn out to be right because I can feel the wheel of fortune strutting along at no more than 0.0000005 mph in that direction, so I still feel her predictions are likely but to have it not materialize will be a big blow. So im just gonna give her prediction a year to 18 months and hope for the best while i continue to live my life. Then, either way, jump the psychic reading ship and just trust the universe and the unexpected life punches it will throw. What a journey!!