Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541567 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3810 on: March 10, 2020, 04:02:05 PM »
Interestingly enough I think that Yona indirectly predicted the coronavirus pandemic in one of my earlier readings where lots of the predictions have yet to manifest (this reading was 3 years ago).

Twice in the reading she got the same two predictions in sequence:

- a health scare/concern (she told me she usually doesn’t do readings on health but mentioned that the context in which this prediction was given was different than usual and that I was fine and shouldn’t worry so much)
- followed by doing paid work from home

When she first gave me this reading I thought to myself “well any given day is a health scare for me because I’m such a germophobe and I hate getting sick lol” and at the time I was already doing some work from home half the time so I just shrugged it off. But it occurs to me that she reads things that are out of the norm - fast forward to now where obvs coronavirus is out of the norm (and yes I am slightly freaked out from it and did stock up on nonperishables, water, and tp lol) and I am at a new job now that requires me to mostly be in the office but they are letting us work from home until further notice.

It’ll be interesting to see if the other predictions finally start happening after this but just thought it was worth noting that twice in the reading she got those two predictions in sequence considering everything that’s happening in the world.

I had this in my Dec2019 reading too!!!
Her words, "There are events happening in the world that are outside of your control, not in a horrible way but it's in an international setting something global. Its how we get impacted even though we have no control over it. Its a huge card, you will recognize what this is, because it links back to me, so you will recognize this when it happens"

Wow
This is amazing! She didn't mention this to me is it because I'm not impacted?
It doesn't change much of my life path...probably this is why.

Probably she only sees something truly influence our life path.
Interesting...

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3811 on: March 11, 2020, 07:37:55 AM »
Guys, I need input here. I've never had a reading with Yona and she's going to be my very last reading for a long time to come. As terrified as I am to do that just in case she sees death, I'm still going to do it. I think my other two readers just know this situation too well and so they are now missing the mark more than they are accurate so far. So I have a few questions for those of you that read with her.

1. Is it best to get the 30 min tarot reading or the crystal ball and tarot reading for my first time?

2. With her, do you just ask for a general life reading, a general love reading, or do you ask about a specific situation/person? What's the best way to read with her?

Thank you all so much in advance.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3812 on: March 11, 2020, 08:34:53 AM »
Guys, I need input here. I've never had a reading with Yona and she's going to be my very last reading for a long time to come. As terrified as I am to do that just in case she sees death, I'm still going to do it. I think my other two readers just know this situation too well and so they are now missing the mark more than they are accurate so far. So I have a few questions for those of you that read with her.

1. Is it best to get the 30 min tarot reading or the crystal ball and tarot reading for my first time?

2. With her, do you just ask for a general life reading, a general love reading, or do you ask about a specific situation/person? What's the best way to read with her?

Get the longer reading

And for your first reading she'll prob ask you your age, relationship status and if there's anything in particular you want to focus on and I usually just say "Let's see what comes up" and nothing more.

Whatever you want/need to know usually comes up

Thank you so much. I appreciate you.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #3813 on: March 11, 2020, 10:56:23 AM »
Guys, just need a little opinion. I've been reading a lot with bitwine psychic and the latest is today.

I plan to cut it down and try Yona and see how it goes. Do you guys think its better for me to wait another month to make appointment because i often do reading? Or should i just book with her already because i saw her turnover is in few weeks time?

Thank you in advance :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3814 on: March 11, 2020, 11:51:32 AM »

Get the longer reading

And for your first reading she'll prob ask you your age, relationship status and if there's anything in particular you want to focus on and I usually just say "Let's see what comes up" and nothing more.

Whatever you want/need to know usually comes up

Hi Miss P. Sorry you're going through all this crap. It's tough I know. I would book the longer reading. She'll ask your birthday and just say you want her to tell you whatever comes up. If it's relevant, it will come up. She's consistent for me. Also, I think it's important to hear about other things besides a POI. It helps to refocus on other aspects of our lives instead of making it all about them. Good luck!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #3815 on: March 11, 2020, 02:30:25 PM »
Does the crystal ball make a huge difference? Or does it just clarify or confirm things? I signed up for the 30 minute only for mid April. Should I ask to add that?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3816 on: March 11, 2020, 03:11:06 PM »
Does the crystal ball make a huge difference? Or does it just clarify or confirm things? I signed up for the 30 minute only for mid April. Should I ask to add that?

It's been my experience that she uses it when she needs it despite what reading you order. I did the 30 min reading as my first reading with her and she ended up using it for clarity. 🤷‍♀️

Offline embibems

« Reply #3817 on: March 11, 2020, 04:08:38 PM »
Hi! Only read once and booked a half hour tarot but she ended up reading for 42 mins and saw something in her crystal. I'm still not sure if this prediction has manifested yet, although it could've, but I'm reading with her on Monday for an hour and hopefully will get some more clarity. So far, some of her predictions she gave me in November are happening :) Will update with more as they occur and in more detail.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #3818 on: March 11, 2020, 04:19:06 PM »
Has Yona ever underestimated the power of the queen of cups? According to Yona, my POI is dealing drama with a manipulative queen of cups. Yona insists that he will get in touch with me soon but after seeing them pictured together on social media a few times, I’m starting to wonder if they are romantically involved. anyone have any positive or negative experiences with the queen of cups?

Offline embibems

« Reply #3819 on: March 11, 2020, 04:25:35 PM »
Has Yona ever underestimated the power of the queen of cups? According to Yona, my POI is dealing drama with a manipulative queen of cups. Yona insists that he will get in touch with me soon but after seeing them pictured together on social media a few times, I’m starting to wonder if they are romantically involved. anyone have any positive or negative experiences with the queen of cups?

SUPER negative, although situation is still playing out four months later. Yona got a QoC in connection to my now-ex and said this woman is manipulative, obsessed, and fixated with him. It seems now that she knows about me and visa versa, that she is also obsessed and manipulative with me (making fake Instagrams to message me, getting her friends and now his friends to watch my stuff but then forcing them to unfollow me so I notice). She basically trashed our entire connection and I haven't heard anything from him since that day in Nov. Yona says that he'll still be relevant come summer time and that the QoC was not the main problem--for her, the blockage in communication and the fact that "passions seem to be overriding sense" was. But, in my fair opinion, this QoC has done much more damage than I thought possible. I do not expect to hear from my ex ever again, although Uli and Yona have both stated that he is coming back around and that I will have a choice regarding him i.e. whether or not I choose him. Yona straight up said a QoC is not a nice card in a reading and for me, she was bang on unfortunately. Hope this helped and again, this is only my personal experience. I should be getting a legal or contractual update regarding this situation (yikes!), although she stated it would be a friendly conversation from my ex in the form of a "progress update." We shall see!!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3820 on: March 11, 2020, 04:42:03 PM »
Hi guys. Thank you so much for your input. I took all of your advices and booked a longer reading. She's booked all the way out to April 20th! So, yeah. Hope I don't forget that the reading is scheduled for then lol. I'll just ask her to tell me what she sees and go from there. I appreciate you all. I hope everything happens for you all as predicted!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3821 on: March 11, 2020, 04:57:50 PM »

SUPER negative, although situation is still playing out four months later. Yona got a QoC in connection to my now-ex and said this woman is manipulative, obsessed, and fixated with him. It seems now that she knows about me and visa versa, that she is also obsessed and manipulative with me (making fake Instagrams to message me, getting her friends and now his friends to watch my stuff but then forcing them to unfollow me so I notice). She basically trashed our entire connection and I haven't heard anything from him since that day in Nov. Yona says that he'll still be relevant come summer time and that the QoC was not the main problem--for her, the blockage in communication and the fact that "passions seem to be overriding sense" was. But, in my fair opinion, this QoC has done much more damage than I thought possible. I do not expect to hear from my ex ever again, although Uli and Yona have both stated that he is coming back around and that I will have a choice regarding him i.e. whether or not I choose him. Yona straight up said a QoC is not a nice card in a reading and for me, she was bang on unfortunately. Hope this helped and again, this is only my personal experience. I should be getting a legal or contractual update regarding this situation (yikes!), although she stated it would be a friendly conversation from my ex in the form of a "progress update." We shall see!!

Yona has told me that a QoCs is always a manipulative b*tch. When your POI is dealing with them, the QoCs can affect your POI, you, or both. Yona said my ex had a negative QoCs around him a year ago. It hasn't come up since. It certainly didn't affect me directly, but I can assume she affected him. It could have been a girlfriend he had at the time or perhaps his ex wife. We weren't in touch during the time, so I don't know. In my case, I almost found it funny. Serves the guy right. Lol

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #3822 on: March 11, 2020, 07:28:19 PM »

It's been my experience that she uses it when she needs it despite what reading you order. I did the 30 min reading as my first reading with her and she ended up using it for clarity. 🤷‍♀️

It has been my experience also. The crystal ball is there and she refers to it once every so often to confirm the cards. She has mentioned the ball in every one of my readings, for different reasons. Mostly as a verification or clarification.

Thanks for all the feedback.  In that case I'll leave it as is. I can't wait! Hope we connect.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 07:31:17 PM by Wanderlust619 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3823 on: March 11, 2020, 08:16:23 PM »
the crystal in my readings has helped yona describe eye colour of people or tell me the number of people at a gathering, work, meeting etc. so it does add to the reading. i don't know if she can get this information from her cards but she has mentioned the crystal for some of the details.

It has been my experience also. The crystal ball is there and she refers to it once every so often to confirm the cards. She has mentioned the ball in every one of my readings, for different reasons. Mostly as a verification or clarification.

Thanks for all the feedback.  In that case I'll leave it as is. I can't wait! Hope we connect.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3824 on: March 11, 2020, 08:29:39 PM »
Yona failed to even mention a 3rd party in my situation...And this 3rd party is now married to my former POI. Therefore, I would say: if you saw pictures of them that lead you to believe they were romantically involved, then go with your instincts.