Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541459 times)

taurusgirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3735 on: February 27, 2020, 11:55:37 PM »
did you ask for a general reading or specific questions? I have a reading with her in march

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3736 on: February 28, 2020, 01:18:46 AM »
did you ask for a general reading or specific questions? I have a reading with her in march

I have had better luck getting general readings from her. The worst reading I had with her was where I asked specific questions. My good readings from her are the general readings I have gotten.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3737 on: February 28, 2020, 05:28:33 PM »
Yona has been predicting communication from POI since my first reading in 2017... at first I thought it was my ex who was the person I was interested in at the time of the first reading and now a couple of years later, there’s a new POI for me but I really don’t see anything happening with this person.

I’m getting frustrated and I know very well Yona could talking about someone I haven’t even met yet even though in every reading, she’s mentioned that I know this person already. I love Yona (she’s gotten a lot of things right) but why is my love life so slow 😭

I guess this is more of a rant and me trying to vent out my frustrations lol. Happy Friday haha...

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3738 on: February 28, 2020, 06:18:26 PM »
I understand your frustration. I’m in the same boat!!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3739 on: February 29, 2020, 04:20:19 PM »
Hey everyone... so I had my 3rd reading with Yona and she spoke about my love life as well as career and moves. I can’t really remember that well my first reading all I remember is that she said I had a long term relationship coming- I guess that’s what was most important to me... however I also didn’t think to record it.. my second and third readings I have recorded. Big predictions in my second reading happend just as she said but maybe a little sooner than she predicted.... not saying that my 3rd reading wasn’t as good as my second but, does my second reading still count? In  other words, life has happened in the interim but can I still hold her to the things she said in the second reading? She predicted I would meet someone in my 2nd reading and then she saw partnership... well I met someone and now my 3rd reading she spoke about him but I guess I just don’t know if the more readings you have that they are kind of like updates in your life - and if that’s the case then do we still hold previous readings as relevant? Sorry if this is confusing I’m trying to explain myself... thanks guys

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3740 on: February 29, 2020, 06:58:48 PM »
Thanks for that professor! So I will still keep everything she said in my second reading and then add onto it Witt what she said in my third I guess..... I guess it’s hard to let life happen. Ugh! She predicted I would move and that I would go in a job interview. Thing is, I wouldn’t do any of that unless I felt secure and stable in my love life. So that gives me so promising outcome considering I wouldn’t change my job unless I had my stability in my love life. She gave me 6 Months for a job interview. My 2nd reading played out within 4 months all predictions panned out. She spot maybe a 2 months off with timining for the 2nd reading...... can I trust her timing then you think? Or still considering she isn’t in general good at timing should I not hold her to the 6 month date for the interview? I only say it cause I didn’t have to wait years and my cards moved quickly...what do U think?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3741 on: February 29, 2020, 07:21:01 PM »
How accurate is Yona in describing your POI’s thoughts/ feelings and reasons why he does things? She said a few things that she thinks is why he is waiting to be my intimate with me. I am wondering how accurate she’s been with anyone else given that I know she is a fortune teler and not necessarily an empath... thanks again!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3742 on: February 29, 2020, 07:48:40 PM »
Agreed my dear!!!! She basically told me that my boyfriend wants to wait and take things slow ( we havnt had sex yet, it’s bee 4 months) bc since he was about to get married to someone else and he walked away from the wedding and then in November we rekindled ( I have known him my whole life, elementary school friends!) and she said that his reasonings to wait to take it to that next level is bc he still hasn’t processed, and has avoided the whole thing with the ex. He told me that I have absolutely nothing to worry about with her... he wanted out and he couldn’t walk down the isle. But I guess Yona thinks that the reason he wants to take it slow and not rush into sex is bc he feels guilty that he is moving on and I he has felt bad for how he handled things.... kinda makes sense?.. right? She said it isn’t cause he isn’t attracted to me. Knows I am the the better fit . But she said to slow it down. Don’t force.. ... but  then physical intimacy didn’t come up at all again cause I asked her and she said she’s glad it didn’t cause then it isn’t a defying moment and not something that’s an issue.... your thoughts?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3743 on: February 29, 2020, 08:13:24 PM »
How accurate is Yona in describing your POI’s thoughts/ feelings and reasons why he does things? She said a few things that she thinks is why he is waiting to be my intimate with me. I am wondering how accurate she’s been with anyone else given that I know she is a fortune teler and not necessarily an empath... thanks again!

did he come up on his own in your reading or did you ask about him?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3744 on: March 01, 2020, 12:30:05 AM »
Professor: that was really nice thank you so much. Yes let life happen. That’s my mantra. And also, he is someone I know my whole life and he knows that getting involved with me ( bc he knows and is very connected to my family since we were kids) always was going to men’s long term. I would have been the last person for him to seek out if he just wanted to fuss around... so I’m sure that things will happen on their own just like you said...... Yona is great, I am just going to take her advice too and stay neautral and slow things down and not be so impatient.....

Yona saw that I had met someone through the spread and then she said” what worries you about him” and then I explained to her the situation and how we met that we have known eachother and the fact that he cancelled his wedding back in August and we went out for the first time  this past November... she then went on to say her thoughts and feelings why he is not “ avoiding” sex, but isn’t quite ready to do it yet. Her reasoning is very very very good and realistic- simply that he just hasn’t processed, not the ex per se, but just the entire break up and feels guilty to physically be intimate with someone else. She likes him - Yona said he isn’t a bad guy. And if he was a player or a lyer the cards would show. And I know he isn’t any of those things I am happy Yona saw that too... I guess I just wanted to see if she’s also that good at interrupting POIs feelings and motives...so to sneer ur questions I didn’t quite ask her but I explained to her and then she went on to talk about him.... now I know that I shouldn’t ask her direct questions cause she isn’t that accurate .... I did just simply ask toward the end of the reading if she thought there would be any endings between us and she said no she didn’t see him vanishing.... I am assuming that’s ok to ask? Ugh! Idk? Nothing about him disappearing came up... so I’m assuming he is here to stay.... thanks everyone

Lovefash67

« Reply #3745 on: March 01, 2020, 10:19:45 PM »
One of Yona predictions is happening since July 2019 Yona said that my POI will go quiet she didn’t say why . I’m Jan Yona again said that POI and I will not be speaking and then we meet up . Since November poi and I talk everyday . Well, I have not heard from poi in the last three days and I will not be reaching out to him . When he decides to resurface I will let him know that I find this behavior unacceptable and the next time that he decides to do it he shouldn’t even resurface because he will be blocked and cut off . To me communication is everything he can easily send a text that he’s not in the mood to talk or etc and if he’s not able to do that then he needs to leave me alone

Offline renuka22

« Reply #3746 on: March 01, 2020, 10:39:21 PM »
When Yona mentions she sees definite committed partnership, does it really count? She told my friend in the first reading that she sees a definite committed partnership within 6 months..Has it happened with anyone?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3747 on: March 01, 2020, 10:40:37 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:06:00 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3748 on: March 01, 2020, 10:53:10 PM »
 ???
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:06:42 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3749 on: March 02, 2020, 05:21:51 AM »