Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541389 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3690 on: February 13, 2020, 06:19:00 PM »
I think thats a stretch. If she says you know them already but at the time of the reading you dont, it means she was simply wrong. Otherwise she would say we know everybody already since all readings are for future events.

Thanks Professor. I understand your point of view and follow your thought process. I'm not a Yona shill by any means, but she has accurately predicted for me in the past so I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt because of my personal track record.

She hasnt been wrong for me yet either. But if she told me i already know someone and i know i dont know them, there can be no debate that that information is wrong if its someone you will know in future. Im surprised that point is debatable. The issue is whether you know them at the time of the reading. If not, then her statement is wrong

What predictions has she gotten right so far?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3691 on: February 13, 2020, 06:47:58 PM »
All my predictions are long term years out even, except that in a few weeks (from my first reading 6 months ago) i would take a financial hit. It wont be enough to drag me under but when it happens i will be ‘pissed off.’  She said it would be validation that it was predestined to happen. About a month later i received an unexpected bill from IRS from my 2018 returns. My job at the time changed insurance companies and made a mistake with my taxes. The H& R block agent who did my taxes also made an error. So i ended up with a bill of just under $3,000. When the corrections were made, luckily i only needed to pay just under $300. But I was pissed off! She was right. But she still aint God. But she has been the most accurate for me to this point and i feel like her other predictions are lining up to occur soon.

That’s good, the greats can pick up financial/moves/work stuff.

Let us know in a couple of years if her love predictions actually happen with who she says

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3692 on: February 14, 2020, 02:04:25 AM »
Chiming in here... when she says "you know this person already". I mean it makes sense to me that we would obviously know this person by the time the prediction happens as it seems like this comes a lot for a particular person of interest, like significant other. A lot of her predictions for these people are things that would happen with people you would already know by the time the prediction happens... that's just logical to me.

I like yona a lot but reading over these last couple of posts definitely has me a little irked at the fact that she has mentioned that we know these people already so often when we dont at the time of the reading, i think it can kind of mess with our heads. But  I also completely understand she's not God. Idk i think im just getting really impatient and oh i definitely am also PMSing  ;D

Offline user5942

« Reply #3693 on: February 14, 2020, 03:47:34 AM »
I guess I don’t care as long as predictions happen really lol

Too many readers have bombed for me
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 03:59:33 AM by user5942 »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3694 on: February 15, 2020, 11:58:04 AM »
I’m with you! I don’t care with whom just as long as the predictions happen. If it’s a positive love prediction and she says that I will be happy then it doesn’t matter if I know this person now or not, as long as that prediction happens. That’s just my opinion. I’m hoping Yona will be the one that works for me. I’m still waiting for her predictions to unfold.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #3695 on: February 15, 2020, 06:29:07 PM »
Does she send a reminder a day before the skype call or just calls directly on the specified time? I have a reading with her in a few days, not sure how it works

Offline seeker123

« Reply #3696 on: February 15, 2020, 06:30:11 PM »
Does she send a reminder a day before the skype call or just calls directly on the specified time? I have a reading with her in a few days, not sure how it works

She does not send any remainder. She will call you at the specified time, when you initially setup the appointment.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3697 on: February 15, 2020, 06:30:59 PM »

She just calls at the time of the appointment.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #3698 on: February 15, 2020, 06:51:35 PM »

Ok, thanks. I have not seen her online since many days so I am wondering if she will even call or dis she forget about it. Also, is it a video call?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3699 on: February 16, 2020, 03:50:59 AM »

Ok, thanks. I have not seen her online since many days so I am wondering if she will even call or dis she forget about it. Also, is it a video call?

camera is always off.

Offline bazzer

« Reply #3700 on: February 16, 2020, 07:09:36 PM »
Thinking of booking a reading with Yona.

Which would you advise.

Half hour Tarot?
or
In Depth tarot / Crystal Ball reading.

I am not looking for anything in particular, just want to check what she sees coming in for me.

Thanks

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3701 on: February 16, 2020, 07:15:06 PM »
If its your first reading I'd go with an hour general. Crystal ball. Good luck.

Offline bazzer

« Reply #3702 on: February 16, 2020, 08:19:17 PM »
Thanks Bostongirl.

I will book that later this week.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3703 on: February 16, 2020, 11:33:47 PM »
I also suggest the in depth with Crystal reading. Time flies with Yona. I always wish I could talk with her longer. Good luck with your reading and don’t forget to record it.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #3704 on: February 17, 2020, 12:31:17 AM »
Has anyone ever felt in her reading that she was talking about an old poi as the future one, I mean she was describing 2 people but they are actually the same person?

anything