Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541200 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3630 on: February 06, 2020, 12:39:10 AM »
And has anyone tried her spell casting? How has that worked out for you?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3631 on: February 06, 2020, 12:50:39 AM »
Again, these are answered in the thread and yona lays out the differences on her site.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3632 on: February 06, 2020, 12:54:58 AM »
And has anyone tried her spell casting? How has that worked out for you?

Read.the.thread

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3633 on: February 06, 2020, 01:07:23 AM »
what does she do exclusively for the crystal ball reading that is so different than the others? I mean I get that she obviously uses the crystal ball but does that mean that she can be even more accurate or tell you things more in detail? I have only had a general and then a top up. If anyway can explain there experience with the crystal ball reading that would be helpful!

Just read the thread.  It’s what it’s there for.  We don’t post just for our own good.  We want to inform you. 

Yaz88

« Reply #3634 on: February 06, 2020, 01:10:34 AM »
what does she do exclusively for the crystal ball reading that is so different than the others? I mean I get that she obviously uses the crystal ball but does that mean that she can be even more accurate or tell you things more in detail? I have only had a general and then a top up. If anyway can explain there experience with the crystal ball reading that would be helpful!

Nina, although Yona has very good reviews and she is accurate, her accuracy is a different kind of accuracy that may take years to manifest.  I wouldn’t really say that Yona is a detailed reader . . . at all.  I mean, she sees what she sees.  She communicates what she sees.  It gets a little sticky when you start pressing for details bc the details you are seeking pertain to a situation that is in this time and space when Yona can be seeing something years down the line.  When pressed, she may very well end up intuitively guessing or providing details that aren’t going to fit as you would expect.  So it’s kind of a disservice to yourself and to Yona to pigeon hole her like that.  I don’t really consider Yona to be a short term predictive reader, she’s more likely to pick up on milestones and turning points in your life that span over years.  Yona is more of what I call a reflective reader, the type that when something manifests, you have an “ah ha” that’s what she was taking about kind of moment. 

I got the crystal ball reading bc it was a longer reading.  Was my reading with Yona predictive or detailed in a manner that I can intelligently understand?  No.  Her reading will make sense in hindsight.  Some members on the forum can put the pieces of the Yona puzzle together based on their own intuition, other readings they’ve had with other readers, and because they’ve been reading with her for years.  Ethical and gifted she is, detailed and accurate in a manner that makes sense in the present she is not.  I would take a deep breath and let things have a chance to manifest.  It’s only natural to rest your hopes on a certain outcome in this present time, but overthinking everything will cause you to become very attached to the outcome in and of itself, even though as time goes on, you may not even want that outcome. 

Read the Yona thread from the beginning, of you haven’t done so already, and you’ll get a good idea how her readings unfold. 

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3635 on: February 06, 2020, 01:15:03 AM »

Just read the thread.  It’s what it’s there for.  We don’t post just for our own good.  We want to inform you.

It took just as much time to make that comment as it would to just answer his/her question 🙄

I believe the crystal ball reading is just more in depth. She uses the visions she gets in the crystal ball to reinforce what she sees in the card, so you can potentially get a more accurate or more detailed reading.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3636 on: February 06, 2020, 01:19:16 AM »
Thank you for that I truly appreciate it your insight and sorry if I’ve annoyed anyone! I have my reading recorded and I re listen to it all the time so and slot of what she told me back in October has already happened. But of course the small little things like what does she mean when she says knight of wands type I figured I’d ask the grouo cause you guys know so much. But I get it and I will read it! Again, I apologize if I annoyed anyone by asking... I have another reading scheduled in 2 weeks and will update everyone again. Thanks for your help.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3637 on: February 06, 2020, 01:21:57 AM »
Good luck on your next reading

I know it’s tedious but I promise you reading the thread from the start will give you a lot of clarification.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3638 on: February 06, 2020, 01:57:36 AM »

It took just as much time to make that comment as it would to just answer his/her question 🙄

I believe the crystal ball reading is just more in depth. She uses the visions she gets in the crystal ball to reinforce what she sees in the card, so you can potentially get a more accurate or more detailed reading.

Read the thread before chiming in.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3639 on: February 06, 2020, 02:23:21 AM »

😳😱 DC what’s got your panties in a bunch???

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3640 on: February 06, 2020, 02:24:09 AM »

😳😱 DC what’s got your panties in a bunch???

Your inability to read .

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3641 on: February 06, 2020, 02:31:32 AM »
So are you this rude to your 50 POIs?!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3642 on: February 06, 2020, 02:32:27 AM »
So are you this rude to your 50 POIs?!

Only when I’m telling them about whose dick size is bigger.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3643 on: February 06, 2020, 02:55:43 AM »
If I'm calling about a current situation with my POI and I get info on a POI from 2025 is this really accurate? As I don't give a damn about him yet. 😂

Unless you're calling about future love interests this does more harm than good, IMHO.

My last reading with her is playing out but I'm hoping the final outcome isn't for POI #3 who I'll meet in 2024.😂

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3644 on: February 06, 2020, 04:08:12 PM »
No she didn't say that.

If I'm calling about a current situation with my POI and I get info on a POI from 2025 is this really accurate? As I don't give a damn about him yet. 😂

Unless you're calling about future love interests this does more harm than good, IMHO.

My last reading with her is playing out but I'm hoping the final outcome isn't for POI #3 who I'll meet in 2024.😂
Wow did she say 2024 & 2025? That's pretty far out