Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541560 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3585 on: February 02, 2020, 10:26:33 PM »
Thank you!!!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3586 on: February 03, 2020, 01:50:39 AM »
I read with her today too and I didn’t get this vibe at all

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3587 on: February 04, 2020, 12:44:16 AM »
I really want to read with her but she's SUPER expensive. I'm not saying she isn't worth the money, but I can't afford it at the moment. Just sticking to my two favorite readers.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3588 on: February 04, 2020, 01:08:08 AM »
I really want to read with her but she's SUPER expensive. I'm not saying she isn't worth the money, but I can't afford it at the moment. Just sticking to my two favorite readers.

She's more cost effective in the long run. I read with her a couple times a year and unless I'm in a "mood", I don't really need to read with anyone else. She read with me for over an hour last time and it came out to just over $75 US dollars. It sure beats the $5/min readers. But yeah, it can be hard to have the money up front.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3589 on: February 04, 2020, 01:31:25 AM »

She's more cost effective in the long run. I read with her a couple times a year and unless I'm in a "mood", I don't really need to read with anyone else. She read with me for over an hour last time and it came out to just over $75 US dollars. It sure beats the $5/min readers. But yeah, it can be hard to have the money up front.

Yeah that makes sense. But, is she ACCURATE is my question. I know I know. Each reader connects to everyone differently lol.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3590 on: February 04, 2020, 01:43:44 AM »

That exchange rate really makes it tough sometimes. Thankfully she's the kind of reader you don't need or want to read with more than once or twice a year.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3591 on: February 04, 2020, 01:47:32 AM »

That exchange rate really makes it tough sometimes. Thankfully she's the kind of reader you don't need or want to read with more than once or twice a year.

I really feel like I want to try her out. Especially if she sees so far out, like a year or more down the road. I just need something to where I can see the major outcome. The paradox is, that there really isn't a such thing as a true outcome because everything and everyone is constantly changing. So, it's like, I want to know what's coming down the pipeline so I can know if I'm wasting my time or not on certain things but at the same time, if someone says yeah you're gonna be in a relationship with so and so or yeah you're going to get a raise, who is to say that all of that doesn't change yet again 1 or 5 years from then?

I know I know. I'm a mental mess. But, I think I'm going to try to get the money up to try her out. I hope she connects with me.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3592 on: February 04, 2020, 04:54:49 AM »
If she connects with you I think its worth every penny. My first read with her 6 months ago went yrs out. I felt like i got a snapshot of my whole life path. I think my reading with her last Sunday was too soon. She said that any predictions given in the first reading that havent yet played out may not show in followup readings but the predictions still stand. She doesnt believe that free will changes things. She believes its all predestined. In my second reading, which was quite good, she wasnt seeing any far out stuff, just little things coming up in the next few months...things I didnt necessarily need to know like an upcoming doctor visit which she says isnt anything serious and me planning for a trip. After my first reading she did say i wouldnt need another one for at least a year or more and she was right caz most of my predictions were yrs ahead. I spent most of the time asking abt my poi and she continually reassured me that they are destined to reach out when the time is right. I asked if the cards showed whether when they reach out if what we share is destined to end or whether it will last. She said it showed that its destined to take a long time to evolve. I can work with that. Just to know they will always be around is refreshing to know. But she is certainly the real deal. And again, i would encourage u to make sure u record ur reading. During the call as she described my upcoming tower it seemed so scary. After listening back to the reading a few times i get what she was saying much better and realize it wont be as scary as i thought. She even said that hey, we all will have towers. So i realize life will have its ups and downs so im not worried and i am ready to take things as they come!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with her. Has anything she said from 6 months ago happened yet or is it too soon still? Also, do you have any idea if she's good at seeing someone new coming in? I just need to know if I'm going to die alone so I can prepare for that lol. Seems like I will. Already 42 years old and still never been married. No prospects in site either. lol

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3593 on: February 04, 2020, 05:46:44 AM »
Yw. All my predictions were long term, yrs out, except for one thing: I will take an unexpected financial hit. She said it wouldnt be enough to drag me under but I will be pissed off. She said use it as a validation that it was predestined to happen. Well, a couple months later, I received an unexpected IRS bill. Like she said, I was pissed off but it wasnt anything to ruin me. Im 36. In my entire life, ive only ever been in love with one person, my poi. In the reading she said there is no one else around me and I will be single for a long time until my poi is ready to reach out again. She has to be gifted then, lol. Caz there certainly has never been anyone else and I am not interested in anyone else. Im not sure that could be guessed. So she really is gifted. But as you have said it comes down to connection. If she does connect, you might be amazed. I was. The validation was impressive. She is definitely worth a one time read. And the first reading may be so thorough, you may not need another reading. In my case, the second read on sunday was just some in between fillers. But from the first read I have a clear outline of how my life will play out as she sees it.... so other ppl who say she mixes up energies with different pois. That wont be the case for me. At 36 ive only ever been in live with one. And she picked that up immediately.

Wow! You are actually very lucky that you've only been in love once with one person. The heartache and damage that is caused by having multiple heartbreaks and failed relationships sort of seems permanent. I do feel that some things/people are worth waiting for. Most of the time, no, but there is that once in awhile. That's amazing that she picked that up!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your story. I do feel these other psychics mix up energies big time. I'm going to give her a try when I have the funds and will post it on here once I do. Hopefully within the next month or two. You got me all excited now lol.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3594 on: February 04, 2020, 06:41:10 AM »
what does it mean when Yona sees "ten of cups"? this card showed up in my last reading。 not sure what to expect.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3595 on: February 04, 2020, 11:38:42 AM »
@
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:58:52 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3596 on: February 04, 2020, 02:33:12 PM »
@Professior My first reading with Yona was 2016. I made the mistake of asking questions. While she did pick up some details about the situation the predictions she made were wrong. There is no doubt in my mind Yona is gifted but only if you get a general. She does read years out and they cannot tell energies apart. I been on this board for a long time and very few people have their POI return and if they do its very different form what the big fairytale they've been told. I think people are trying to warn you.  Good luck

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3597 on: February 04, 2020, 03:28:29 PM »
I been on this board for a long time and very few people have their POI return and if they do its very different form what the big fairytale they've been told. I think people are trying to warn you.  Good luck

Very true.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3598 on: February 04, 2020, 03:44:12 PM »
 :-*
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:59:22 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3599 on: February 04, 2020, 03:53:13 PM »
I been on this board for a long time and very few people have their POI return and if they do its very different form what the big fairytale they've been told. I think people are trying to warn you.  Good luck

Very true.

And very often the POI is exactly the same, but you've totally outgrown that.

anything