Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541544 times)

Offline shannynlin

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3555 on: January 31, 2020, 04:25:10 PM »
I’ve had huge hits with Yona but the timing was off. Things happened out of order, I assigned meaning to certain individuals based on my own assumptions when I shouldn’t have, etc.

From insignificant things to a huge career change / relationship, it was always when was losing hope or when I least expected it.

She does have an ability. And she’s great. And ethical. I love her!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3556 on: January 31, 2020, 06:38:39 PM »
Guysss I need your help! What does she mean when she says” I see a long term relationship coming”

Does this mean a committed relationship that can lead to marriage? Or dating that can then end?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3557 on: January 31, 2020, 06:45:52 PM »
Has anyone been reading with Yona for a while and none of her predictions that are worth anything have happened.

Hey kdspirited. I'm not sure what a while is, but I started reading with her in March of last year. Much of her stuff has happened or is happening for me, but mostly it has been work/money/home related predictions. The love life predictions are still pending. For me though, both in March and July (top up) the focus of the readings were work related, so she wasn't wrong. Everything in my life for the last year has revolved around my career and money and I stopped dating, so in hindsight, that was kind of accurate with her readings. In my November reading, my love life was more of a focus, so I'll have to see if anything starts happening in that department.

thanks Fidget by a while I meant someone who has read with her more than twice. I have only read with her twice and so far I think only one of her predictions has happened which was related to my job which at the time she didnt say it was job related she did say there was a tower around a conversation I will have with a difficult older man king of swords and her description of the man fit my boss to the T. Its hard for me to figure out when any of her predictions are happening

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3558 on: January 31, 2020, 07:06:25 PM »
Has anyone been reading with Yona for a while and none of her predictions that are worth anything have happened.

Hey kdspirited. I'm not sure what a while is, but I started reading with her in March of last year. Much of her stuff has happened or is happening for me, but mostly it has been work/money/home related predictions. The love life predictions are still pending. For me though, both in March and July (top up) the focus of the readings were work related, so she wasn't wrong. Everything in my life for the last year has revolved around my career and money and I stopped dating, so in hindsight, that was kind of accurate with her readings. In my November reading, my love life was more of a focus, so I'll have to see if anything starts happening in that department.

thanks Fidget by a while I meant someone who has read with her more than twice. I have only read with her twice and so far I think only one of her predictions has happened which was related to my job which at the time she didnt say it was job related she did say there was a tower around a conversation I will have with a difficult older man king of swords and her description of the man fit my boss to the T. Its hard for me to figure out when any of her predictions are happening

It does take a while and you have to get used to her reading style. She's not for everyone and I totally get that. I've had a lot of "ah ha!" moments after the fact. Sometimes she thinks things are bigger/smaller than what they are. I've never tried to make things fit just because it's Yona. I just let it play out and I've been pretty honest that I still haven't had any love life predictions happen yet. She seems pretty sure they're coming, so I'll certainly update as time passes. For the record, they're not fairytale, but they're movement. Regardless  she could also be completely wrong, so I no longer cling to anything.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3559 on: January 31, 2020, 08:22:08 PM »
been reading with her since 2016 and still not sure who poi in my readings from there is. so yep over 3years and i am not sure if current poi is the man in the reading either. it's hard not knowing because she can be vague too

It does take a while and you have to get used to her reading style. She's not for everyone and I totally get that. I've had a lot of "ah ha!" moments after the fact. Sometimes she thinks things are bigger/smaller than what they are. I've never tried to make things fit just because it's Yona. I just let it play out and I've been pretty honest that I still haven't had any love life predictions happen yet. She seems pretty sure they're coming, so I'll certainly update as time passes. For the record, they're not fairytale, but they're movement. Regardless  she could also be completely wrong, so I no longer cling to anything.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:49:14 PM by sexyp »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3560 on: January 31, 2020, 09:37:09 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:57:40 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3561 on: February 01, 2020, 12:22:02 PM »
In my first reading In August she told me that she sees a long term relationship coming. Then in October I read with her again and she says “you do have partnership coming it means dating your exclusive” ....... soooo, is that defining the relationship? I met the person she was talking about in novemeber! So that’s why I am asking. He is my old elementary school friend we have known eachother a lifetime and I couldn’t be happier. So I am trying to decode her readings cause the last thing I want is for this to ever end! ... if anything I want it to progress.... thanks guys :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3562 on: February 01, 2020, 12:39:22 PM »
In my first reading In August she told me that she sees a long term relationship coming. Then in October I read with her again and she says “you do have partnership coming it means dating your exclusive” ....... soooo, is that defining the relationship? I met the person she was talking about in novemeber! So that’s why I am asking. He is my old elementary school friend we have known eachother a lifetime and I couldn’t be happier. So I am trying to decode her readings cause the last thing I want is for this to ever end! ... if anything I want it to progress.... thanks guys :)

That is labeling it as an exclusive relationship not engagement or marriage.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3563 on: February 01, 2020, 01:41:41 PM »
Ok thanks but If she saw an engagement then she would see it then right ? I have another reading with her at the end of the month since alot of her predictions have to fruition I want to get her take on where I stand now. I am not expecting a ring or anything within the next 6 months as it’s still too soon but maybe she could see if it’s coming within maybe the next couple of years??? 🙊🙊 Could it be that when I read with her I was very much single so for her to see an ENGAGMENT May have been to far fetched? And have to be taken in steps, first meeting my POI and then establishing a relationship.. and if its “ in my cards” then she will see it now? What are your thoughts 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3564 on: February 01, 2020, 01:49:37 PM »
Ok thanks but If she saw an engagement then she would see it then right ? I have another reading with her at the end of the month since alot of her predictions have to fruition I want to get her take on where I stand now. I am not expecting a ring or anything within the next 6 months as it’s still too soon but maybe she could see if it’s coming within maybe the next couple of years??? 🙊🙊 Could it be that when I read with her I was very much single so for her to see an ENGAGMENT May have been to far fetched? And have to be taken in steps, first meeting my POI and then establishing a relationship.. and if its “ in my cards” then she will see it now? What are your thoughts

Usually her first reading looks out the farthest. The top ups are a closer look in until all predictions from the first reading happen. That's my understanding. I still have 2 left from her Feb 2019 reading. If she didn't see it in the first reading my thought would be of it happens its further out.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3565 on: February 01, 2020, 01:53:56 PM »
Ok I get it. But” further out” doesn’t necessarily means years for her right? I know she isn’t good on timing..

Offline user5942

« Reply #3566 on: February 01, 2020, 03:01:22 PM »
Her predictions can take years to happen, yes

Mine starting happening a year after I read with her

Offline Esse

« Reply #3567 on: February 01, 2020, 07:11:53 PM »
If some people get predictions come in many years later and with an entirely different POI then can they really say that Yona's predictions have come true or are people just making them fit?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3568 on: February 01, 2020, 11:16:27 PM »
when yona gives a prediction, she says a man or woman and gets eye colour. Its us that thinks it must be so and so. Only to have it be someone we've not met yet. I've found her predictions quite detailed. o when they happen you have that ah ha moment.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3569 on: February 02, 2020, 12:07:48 AM »
Do you guys recommend the 30 min tarot only reading or the tarot and crystal ball reading? Gaylene, Kisha and queen of cups have all given me a similar reading...figured I’d try Yona and cookie to see what they say too lol.

anything