Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541460 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3540 on: January 29, 2020, 12:59:02 PM »
If he’s hard work then, yeah I’d have to contemplate if it was worth it too

But she said it wouldn’t be ideal for you at the same time..

A lot of readers won’t tell you what to do.

When I read with Kisha last April and she said, “there was a definite severance of a current relationship” I straight up asked her if I should give up just then. Which I should’ve done and she replied “I don’t tell anyone what to do. All I know is that this isn’t very positive”

Yep, she was exactly right
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 01:03:16 PM by user5942 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #3541 on: January 29, 2020, 05:01:30 PM »
Does anyone who's recently booked know how far out her schedule is? Her site says it's currently 5-6 weeks, but just wanting to see if it's longer. I read with her about 3 1/2 months ago and if she's 8 weeks out still I'm wanting to book in the next week or two, but if she's 5 weeks out I'll hold off a few weeks. I want a top up, but don't want to schedule too soon and have it be a non-reading due to that. Thanks!

Hi @nature, I booked with her for my first top-up over the weekend and the wait time was until mid-March and probably heading into late-March now :) Hope this helps!

And @seeker, those are some fascinating developments--I'm sorry if I've been quiet on here following my first reading w Yona in November but I have to say--at least two of her predictions have happened. I remember being very concerned and even asking on the board about this "scales of justice" conversation she saw happening. That happened a week and a half ago, and as she said it would be a "nine of swords", give me a lot to think about, a sign of progress, and that I should not worry because it's positive in the long-run. Yup. I'll illuminate more in a few months!! :)

I enjoy reading everyone's stories on here :)

beachgal214

« Reply #3542 on: January 29, 2020, 05:51:13 PM »

I'm sorry Pear!

As an FYI "potential" is one of Yona's polite words of saying this isn't really going to be anything.

Anytime in the past she's used it on a guy they didn't work out or last very long.

Potential and ongoing connection are her oh no words lol. Thankfully I haven't had those two phrases come up in a long time.

Hi - how do we know those two words mean it wont be anything? just based on experience? cant potential mean - potential?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3543 on: January 29, 2020, 06:58:40 PM »
I think we are speaking from experience

If she doesn’t say “relationship” or “commitment”, she uses this fortune teller code that means a casual fling but not an exclusive relationship

She’s even told me in readings “I don’t see you’ve committed yourself just yet” meaning I am not a girlfriend
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 07:00:54 PM by user5942 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3544 on: January 30, 2020, 01:22:53 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:56:58 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3545 on: January 30, 2020, 03:01:41 AM »
Yona said there’s potential between us, things are improving and there will be lots movement before summer. I don’t see any of that happening, he just told me he doesn’t hate me but he won’t date me.

😭

I'm sorry Pear!

As an FYI "potential" is one of Yona's polite words of saying this isn't really going to be anything.

Anytime in the past she's used it on a guy they didn't work out or last very long.

Potential and ongoing connection are her oh no words lol. Thankfully I haven't had those two phrases come up in a long time.

I second this 100%!!!

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3546 on: January 30, 2020, 03:39:26 AM »
She said : you could walk away from this, but why would you? Once he master this set of circumstances, he will be charming and blah.....

She also said there will be lots movement during the period before summer, that’s when she will look at partnership ... what does she mean by look at ?

I asked her if she can see an outcome between us, she said no, I’m not at romantic cross road yet

Offline user5942

« Reply #3547 on: January 30, 2020, 03:58:11 AM »
Only you have the reading haha but if she can’t see an outcome then it all depends on what you can handle and what you think you deserve love wise

Remember, she can be wrong with her interpretations and it seems like your reading is very complicated and kind of flip flops with it not being good for you and then being good for you so who knows

But it seems to me like it depends on you and how much you’re willing to take from this guy...

And in the grand scheme of things, this may not even be the guy Yona is referring to lol

A lot of people have reported that predictions come true with entirely different love interests then they have previously thought months or years later

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #3548 on: January 30, 2020, 07:27:18 AM »
I got potential long term in a reading last May. And she said status change after summer, ace of cups. What does that mean then lol.

beachgal214

« Reply #3549 on: January 30, 2020, 02:32:46 PM »
Thank you See Do Say! That makes a ton of sense!! Thank you for explaining to me.  I just kept seeing that float around and it did confuse me. 
she didnt actually say it to me I dont think - I didnt notate it- but good to understand.

thank you!

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3550 on: January 30, 2020, 08:33:28 PM »
sorry for the silly question, but does "crossroad" always means a choice? or its always something positive to have in a reading.
i appreciate if someone can explain how is it significant and what does it indicates in a reading.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3551 on: January 30, 2020, 08:47:15 PM »
sorry for the silly question, but does "crossroad" always means a choice? or its always something positive to have in a reading.
i appreciate if someone can explain how is it significant and what does it indicates in a reading.

I think we always have a choice, right? I think a crossroads is an event that causes us to execute that choice. Maybe something negative happens where you say "I'm done with this for good" or a better option presents itself that you have to move on or it will be gone. It's neither positive or negative, but it's the tipping point where you make the decision of which way to go and act on it.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3552 on: January 30, 2020, 09:03:20 PM »

I think we always have a choice, right? I think a crossroads is an event that causes us to execute that choice. Maybe something negative happens where you say "I'm done with this for good" or a better option presents itself that you have to move on or it will be gone. It's neither positive or negative, but it's the tipping point where you make the decision of which way to go and act on it.

Thanks alot Fidget, that made alot of sense now.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3553 on: January 31, 2020, 05:06:27 AM »
Has anyone been reading with Yona for a while and none of her predictions that are worth anything have happened.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3554 on: January 31, 2020, 12:50:12 PM »
Has anyone been reading with Yona for a while and none of her predictions that are worth anything have happened.

Hey kdspirited. I'm not sure what a while is, but I started reading with her in March of last year. Much of her stuff has happened or is happening for me, but mostly it has been work/money/home related predictions. The love life predictions are still pending. For me though, both in March and July (top up) the focus of the readings were work related, so she wasn't wrong. Everything in my life for the last year has revolved around my career and money and I stopped dating, so in hindsight, that was kind of accurate with her readings. In my November reading, my love life was more of a focus, so I'll have to see if anything starts happening in that department.

anything