Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541516 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3495 on: January 19, 2020, 02:51:04 PM »
It's just my thought.

Timeline is quite difficult to predict.
Because all possible outcomes exist right now. Time is illusion.

I had experience of changing past.
When I changed the present moment I shifted to different timeline then past changed.
Then of course future changed' too.

Psychics just read the most possible outcome at that moment we talk to them.

People can change some outcomes with changing their energy(timeline), and psychics can be wrong.
But most people don't change their energy drastically and there are some poeple meant in our life to meet so predictoin happens.

And I think if no psychic is right for you, that means probably you have a strong energy influence the reading so you are hard to read.

For me, I knew all along that it was over with POI1. I had a premonition and gut feelings all along that I tried to shake off thinking I could manifest or he could use free will. All along we weren't meant to be together, it was fated and nobody saw that. Yona was plain wrong for me as were all of them. I have had psychics be good for me in the past, mainly spiritualist churches or local ones. The phone ones all personally I find are hyped up. I tend to find people rant about a reader and how amazing they are, then as time goes on it's "oh, they just got this and that right but not the full outcome".

Yeah it's really difficult to get everything right for a psychic.
I had same experience' too. :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3496 on: January 19, 2020, 03:39:21 PM »
During me too up with Yona she kept on telling me that I met a significant guy recently(in person not online). However her description does not match anybody I've met recently at all.
She said I would know when I meet him & there would be attraction on both sides (I have not experienced this yet). Not only that I haven't really met much of any body at all. She claims I'll be in contact with him during the summer. Is it possible she is wrong & I haven't met him yet? Sorry for all the questions/comments I'm just trying to make sense of my reading because I'm left very confused since my top up.

I've found that when Yona says that you know someone already or you've met them recently etc.

She means that you know them or you recently met them around the time the prediction is happening not necessarily at the current moment in time.

For example, my current POI came up in a reading years ago and Yona kept saying "You know this person already, it's unfinished business, you know them" etc. I didn't. Only met the guy a year later and then now that predictions are happening it all makes sense

I’m sorry but this is absurd. If she says you know someone and you do not know them then that is wrong. In 2020 I hope this forum can start holding her to the same standard as others. She is a talented reader but the lengths people are willing to go and the excuses people are willing to make to force her predictions to be accurate is sickening. It’s cut and dry. If you do not know someone then she would say you have not yet met this person and if she says you know them then you know them. It’s really that easy. She may have had some parts of the prediction right in describing the person but if you didn’t know them at the time of the reading then she was wrong about that. Every other reader has to be the next best thing next to Jesus Christ, but Yona being wrong or off on a prediction gets twisted for her to be right at all costs? In what world does that even make sense?

I completely agree with this. Saying you know someone already means just that. Ive had only one reading with her and to be honest, I would say its the best reading ive had. She certainly is the real deal. But again she isnt God and obviously is wrong here. If she simply got the timing wrong, it means she was wrong still! Its always amazing to me how users are quick to defend their cherished psychics. But if that psychic were so infallible, then how come those users dont read with that psychic only? Why do they have to have at least one or two if not more go to psychics? Doesnt that mean they know that psychic hasnt been 100% right for them. If you can swear by a psychic nailing everything then why do you show up in several threads discussing other psychics? Yona isnt God and is obviously WRONG here. Geesh, it isnt rocket science, lol. One user recently stated that cookie was a flop for her. Then the cookie soldiers came out of the woodwork!! Why are these users reading with other psychics as well then? LOL. Again, it isnt rocket science, it simply means cookie has been/can be WRONG!

Different readers have different styles and perspectives.

Doesn't mean that your preferred reader is wrong just means that sometimes people like to get another view or see what someone else picks up.

An underlying personality trait for most people on this forum is being a classic anxious over-thinker. Of course you'll go to more than 1 person when you're like that...

Exactly. Anxiety is an underlying theme around here.

And shocker it’s a review forum. Someone posts how a reader didn’t work for them and someone else will post how they did. It’s not to negate that person, it’s to show that different readers can be both right and wrong for different people.

Honestly some people make things way deeper than they need to be.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3497 on: January 19, 2020, 03:42:54 PM »
It's maybe off topic but I think one good way to resolve anxiety is to do something opposite.
Do something happy people do.

Donate some money or help some people.
Anxiety→donation, help.
Anxiety→ smile, make somebody around us happy.

It's like a trainning. eventually anxiety goes away. It works and bring in some good luck.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 03:45:09 PM by ES1281 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3498 on: January 19, 2020, 04:06:00 PM »
I also think when we believe something we start to create the reality.

I was told by a psychic I will meet a 5.11 tall green eyed European man work the same field as me.
Probably we are work related.
At that time I didn't know any green eyed man but I was thinking about okay a 5.11 green eyed man.

Then a month later I was traveling Italyalone  then I met a man from a travellar apli.( I couldn't see his eye color from his pic just looked a very nice guy so we met then travelled together.)

Surprisingly he was my colleague (we work for an international company), travelling there alone, he is 5.11 tall, green eye european.

I called back that psychic ask if this guy is the one predicted, the psychic said no not him.
That one is further around.

Not the predicted one but I created a 5.11 tall green eyed man works exactly the same company as me.
We start to create it when we believe it.
That makes some psychics 'accurate' too.

Sometimes we do. Not all the time though.

My intent isnt to be rude.... but I think you have completely lost it with your LOA beliefs. When it comes to you believing you can even change your past, you may need to consider getting professional help let some of us have had to do.

Yeah yeah I totally get you. It sounds totally crazy when those things started to happen to me I thought I was crazy I took a lot of memo and pictures as proof.
I'm not lost in LOA, because what in my head happened in my life I was scared for years.

And I read some famous psychics' books they actually admitted how people make it happen after they believed predictions.
Just some people. Not all.

About timeline jumping,
Past can be changed, because there are different timelines. Different timelines exist the same moment so when you jump to different timelines your past (and future) changes.

Past changes happens this way.

Like for example your dad never supported Donald Trump and he didn't vote for Trump.

But one day suddenly he told you he has been Trumps' supporter for years and he voted for him, he even showed you the picture he voted to Trump but you remember he voted to Hilary and you saw the pic, you are confused. But your dad and you both very normal people have family friends decent job doing all well in your life...

This is a better example, happened to my best friend.

She use to work same company with me very smart sweet made over 100k a year, she quit married with kids now.
She understands timeline changes becaus she experienced it.

One day she saw a lady sitting far away from her in food court.
She was curious what the lady was eating.

Then next moment, probably after 0.2 second, she saw the lady again, the lady was sitting the table beside her.
She could see the lady was eating pasta.

Of course she got scared but this is how it works.

I had experience I was holding a brand new silicon ball(just baught ) in my hand then next moment the ball changed to a dirty ball with my kids' paintings on it.
My family saw it they were like' that ball was new a moment ago how it changed in your hand'

Well we changed into a different timeline, the timeline that the ball was old in our past.

Anyway I'm not crazy I just have a lot paranormal(timeline jumping) experiences and some of my friends  did' too.

Yona told me there is nothing she needs to teach me in spiritual growth because I know who I am.
I'm not a full believer in psychics but so I'm not crazy. :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 04:15:15 PM by ES1281 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3499 on: January 19, 2020, 04:14:03 PM »
But I shouldn't talk about paranormal stuff I just wanted to say,

Sometimes we make our own prediction happen, just sometimes.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3500 on: January 19, 2020, 04:26:21 PM »
Well, my first instinct is to say you are ABSOLUTELY crazy. But I was forced to hesitate a bit based on the examples you gave. I used to be an ART BELL coast to coast am junkie and it was through that show I learned that there are many many people, people who have no record of insanity or psychological issues who believe the past can be changed. In fact there are many ppl who were convinced that they heard it on the news that Nelson Mandela had died in prison. And some people are also convinced that when they watched Star Wars yrs ago, the line where Darth Vader admits to being Luke’s father was never in the film when they first watched it. And a growing number of researchers are looking into this Mandela effect thing as the phenomenon is called. So, do forgive me for being so quick to write you off as a quack ES1281 because there is a strange world out there and I have had strange experiences in my life. You are never going to believe what Im abt to say but for what its worth, a few weeks ago when I teased you in another thread abt you manifesting lottery numbers, I actually won 5 of 6 numbers that week. To say I needed the lil cash I got is an understatement!! So yes, you sound like you lost a few screws but I have to admit this universe is strange, mighty and powerful and you could very well be RIGHT. Apart from that i still feel ur a lil too judgy tho, lol!!

Hi professor, please take my apology that if I made you feel too judgy! I shall change my attitude I wasn't aware of that!
Thanks for pointing it out:) yeah this world is strange, and it's amazing you almost won the lottery! cool!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3501 on: January 19, 2020, 06:05:52 PM »

Psychics just read the most possible outcome at that moment we talk to them.

I agree and think that certain things can change as well.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3502 on: January 19, 2020, 08:53:56 PM »
I can agree with a bit of everything that everyone has said . I have been reading with Yona for 4 years and booyyyyyy were there times when I came to the forum and expressed my frustration in regard to her predictions not happening and most of the predictions ended up happening but not during the time frame she predicted . To me that means she was wrong with timing , plain wrong . She has been very wrong with timing for me personally . She has also been wrong in interpreting predictions . She said that there is a QOC near my ex and she’s not the obstacle but instead  trust  is the obstacle and I shouldn’t bring up wanting to get back together . The crazy thing is a year prior ,in my first reading she said that me and this person will never get back together fast forward a year later she said we  would meet up and try things out and not to bring up wanting to get back together because that would push him away. My ex and I never met up . QOC was an obstacle because he ended up having a child with her and then I ended up cutting him off because it. Yona was also wrong because she said I would have a choice . Choice means an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities. For me personally Yona has been wrong with that a lot . I didn’t have a choice in getting back with my ex or not  , the decision was made without me and I just had to move on . That is not a choice. During these four years my fear of the unknown has drove me into becoming ver anxious and wanting to interpret everything Yona says because there’s that possibly she can be wrong . So far for me she’s been 80/85 percent right but where does the line get Dewan when she is wrong

Offline JAG20

« Reply #3503 on: January 19, 2020, 09:02:22 PM »
Thanks for the responses on Yona, sounds mixed over all, I may try her, but her wait time is a while I heard and I'd like to think I get to hear from my SO by then, we haven't had contact since sept. Hopefully she doesn't go against what Mattie and cookie saw for me, I may try her just cuz she's the famous Yona that gets hella attention, it's a risk I'm willing to take

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3504 on: January 19, 2020, 10:32:49 PM »
Well, my first instinct is to say you are ABSOLUTELY crazy. But I was forced to hesitate a bit based on the examples you gave. I used to be an ART BELL coast to coast am junkie and it was through that show I learned that there are many many people, people who have no record of insanity or psychological issues who believe the past can be changed. In fact there are many ppl who were convinced that they heard it on the news that Nelson Mandela had died in prison. And some people are also convinced that when they watched Star Wars yrs ago, the line where Darth Vader admits to being Luke’s father was never in the film when they first watched it. And a growing number of researchers are looking into this Mandela effect thing as the phenomenon is called. So, do forgive me for being so quick to write you off as a quack ES1281 because there is a strange world out there and I have had strange experiences in my life. You are never going to believe what Im abt to say but for what its worth, a few weeks ago when I teased you in another thread abt you manifesting lottery numbers, I actually won 5 of 6 numbers that week. To say I needed the lil cash I got is an understatement!! So yes, you sound like you lost a few screws but I have to admit this universe is strange, mighty and powerful and you could very well be RIGHT. Apart from that i still feel ur a lil too judgy tho, lol!!

Excuse me sounding un polite or rude but for me even as some one who is looking in to and has some belief of law of attraction, that doesn't sound to me like you manifested or attracted something, it just sounds like a good coincidence that you argued or disagreed with some one over manifesting and happened to score numbers. I mean you mention manifesting, but you didn't do any manifesting here, you had a conversation about the lottery but that doesn't mean it influenced you winning. I've thought of people for them to contact me a few hours or days later, I didn't manifest it, they already planned to make contact and so I picked up on it subconsciously.

Some one the other day mentioned about a flag held out of their college block saying if you have a shit day and you see this it's guna be a good day and people may see it and think it is a sign or manifestation when it was pure coincidence and that's what I believe happened here. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my view on this particular experience. Manifesting for example in your situation is actually putting your energy and beliefs in to earning earning that money and believing and having every faith in it, not arguing with someone on a forum over some thing to then receive money. It could even be a karmic action where you laughed off earning lottery money and it happened for you, I used to be a really judgemental person when I was younger and judged people to find I then went thru the same situations they did, that may -kinda- be what happened here. Have you ever had a thought and seen it come up later on in conversation or some thing similar? I mean every one has their own interpretation of law of attraction but this is not an example I'd usually say is that.

Hi Jag, in my understanding instant manifestation is timeline changing.
Like you get what you want right away.
Things started to change from no where.

We can say things happened are coincidences.
But I had several experiences of asking something to the universe and got the answer downloaded to my phone as songs automatically.
(I didn't touch my phone)

Like for instance, I asked the universe' does he love me?'
My phone started to down load a song which title is' I love you'.

There are things can't be coincidences.

----

but that's my view on this particular experience. Manifesting for example in your situation is actually putting your energy and beliefs in to earning earning that money and believing and having every faith in it, not arguing with someone on a forum over some thing to then receive money

----
Just my thought...
You can say it's karma or you can say it's manifestation, it's just different way of definition.
You put attention on lottery then you get something about lottery.

My manifestation usually doesn' happen the way like put in energy over and over and having faith.
A lot of time only one attention, one intention is done.
The faith part is don'tchange it, don't doubt about it, then it's done.

I manifested somethng in last two weeks I will write it down on the manifestatoin thread.

But yeah I think all depends our definition.:)

Yaz88

« Reply #3505 on: January 19, 2020, 10:43:59 PM »

Excuse me sounding un polite or rude but for me even as some one who is looking in to and has some belief of law of attraction, that doesn't sound to me like you manifested or attracted something, it just sounds like a good coincidence that you argued or disagreed with some one over manifesting and happened to score numbers. I mean you mention manifesting, but you didn't do any manifesting here, you had a conversation about the lottery but that doesn't mean it influenced you winning. I've thought of people for them to contact me a few hours or days later, I didn't manifest it, they already planned to make contact and so I picked up on it subconsciously.

Some one the other day mentioned about a flag held out of their college block saying if you have a shit day and you see this it's guna be a good day and people may see it and think it is a sign or manifestation when it was pure coincidence and that's what I believe happened here. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my view on this particular experience. Manifesting for example in your situation is actually putting your energy and beliefs in to earning earning that money and believing and having every faith in it, not arguing with someone on a forum over some thing to then receive money. It could even be a karmic action where you laughed off earning lottery money and it happened for you, I used to be a really judgemental person when I was younger and judged people to find I then went thru the same situations they did, that may -kinda- be what happened here. Have you ever had a thought and seen it come up later on in conversation or some thing similar? I mean every one has their own interpretation of law of attraction but this is not an example I'd usually say is that.

But I had several experiences of asking something to the universe and got the answer downloaded to my phone as songs automatically.

----

but that's my view on this particular experience. Manifesting for example in your situation is actually putting your energy and beliefs in to earning earning that money and believing and having every faith in it, not arguing with someone on a forum over some thing to then receive money

----
Just my thought...
You can say it's karma or you can say it's manifestation, it's just different way of definition.

My manifestation usually doesn' happen the way like put in energy over and over and having faith.

I manifested somethng in last two weeks I will write it down on the manifestatoin thread.

Every now and again, if I tell myself that the exact opposite of what I want to happen is going to happen, the thing that I want to happen actually happens.  For instance, I know that if I pout about something, like no one likes me, no one cares about me, a bunch of things will happen to disprove that.  I wouldn’t think that the universe would reward me for being a brat, but each time it does.  Maybe those things were going to happen anyway?  I don’t know.  Maybe it’s a backward way of manifesting by detaching?  Like I know it’s not true, so it’s my deep rooted thought coming from my higher self that is manifesting and not my bratty ass ego? 

*** I’m moving this post to manifesting***
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 10:52:19 PM by Yaz88 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3506 on: January 19, 2020, 10:57:03 PM »

----

----
Just my thought...

Every now and again, if I tell myself that the exact opposite of what I want to happen is going to happen, the thing that I want to happen actually happens.  For instance, I know that if I pout about something, like no one likes me, no one cares about me, a bunch of things will happen to disprove that.  I wouldn’t think that the universe would reward me for being a brat, but each time it does.  Maybe those things were going to happen anyway?  I don’t know.  Maybe it’s a backward way of manifesting by detaching?  Like I know it’s not true, so it’s my deep rooted thought coming from my higher self that is manifesting and not my bratty ass ego? 

*** I’m moving this post to manifesting***

This is so interesting Yaz, I had some experiences like you' too, I wanted a vintage bracelet so much but it was sold out on-line.
One day I though anyway I can buy another one, I'm fine.Then I had a inpulse to search for this bracelet on-line one last time, them Bum!

It was in a shop with lower price the one I missed.

----
  Maybe those things were going to happen anyway
----
Just my thought everybody have different pattern of 'manifesting' something or ' how things happen' in their life.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #3507 on: January 20, 2020, 12:10:51 AM »
Thanks for your reply JAG. I never said i manifested anything. Actually, i argued with ES1281 in another thread because i dont believe in it. I still dont. But I just wanted to validate that there is merit to some of ES1281’s views. And yes, it was a coincidence, but I wont rule out that my teasing her abt it may have some how compelled the universe to humor me. You dont know for sure whether it was coincidence or manifestation or not. There is no rule that says you have to believe in something for it to happen. I was only agreeing with ES1281 that though her views may seem crazy, many intelligent people do believe there is something to it. But you certainly cant stay from where you are and know what was manifested or what was coincidence. Actually, coincidence it can be argued is the twin sister of manifestation, so, the moral of the story is... but out and mind ur own business, lol 😇

Well, maybe if you weren't so confusing and didn't be so rude to people about destiny and saying all this time every thing is in stone and any one who believes in law of attraction 'needs help', arguing with people, teasing them to now suddenly saying that you believe in things manifesting, I wouldn't need to get in your business! Perhaps you may get somewhere in life if you stop being so rude to others, there wasn't need for your defensiveness at all

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3508 on: January 21, 2020, 12:28:56 AM »
Nothing is set in stone, that is my feelings.

If we are pre destined and psychics tell us everything is pre destined then how complacent are we all going to get.  Means we can do what the hell we like and everything will turn up roses.

I for one think I have messed up relationships after being told that someone is for me and they turn out not to be. 

We have a pathway but it isn't like we are set to be good or bad or one person is set for us.   

Offline user5942

« Reply #3509 on: January 21, 2020, 12:45:13 AM »
I disagree

I respect your opinion though. We do have free will to make the decisions we want, but I don’t think anything is random.

Just in the past year, things have fallen into place and I let people out of my life only to be in a much healthier mindset. It’s sort of like I had to hit rock bottom to get it back together.

Since I’ve walked away from certain people, I’ve been able to focus on getting my masters without the added drama and meet and spend time with better people. My social circle is a ton healthier and they’re people I can trust who build me up, I’m extremely thankful for the friendships I’ve gained in the past year. I’m going on 2 vacations in Feb and April with them because we click so well. I’m now talking to a guy who respects me and meets me on my maturity level and acts like a gentleman. He is a workaholic and he doesn’t put up with bullshit and he knows who he is and what he wants. He is a CEO and reads books..I don’t think any guys I’ve dated in the past knew how to even spell “read” lol

Things do fall into place. We may not realize it at first, but really there are no coincidences by “sacred synchronicities” as my therapist calls them

It can suck for a while, as it did for me, I was really down and the people I was worrying about and spending time with and dating were toxic but I’ve learned from all those bad experiences and red flags I should not accept

It will get better. I thought it would never at one point, but it really does and it’s a wave of relief