Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541382 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3390 on: January 06, 2020, 02:07:37 AM »
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

@Jelly, I read with Kisha after the fact (like last week lol) and only asked about my ex. Months ago she did say she saw a new energy entering in the winter months but didn’t elaborate further so perhaps it’s the new guy. Kisha I usually talk to about money or work. She can be right for me on relationships but I’ve also had her be flat out wrong on men or contradict herself after some time.

@Yaz, Yona picked up this guy I THINK. She mentioned she saw a dark eyed man around me (ex had blue eyes) but while he was a nice guy she didn’t care for him because he “doesn’t know how to process his emotions.” Her exact words. This new guy is super emotional. He gets in his feelings and pouts and acts like a child. He’s like on PMS mode a lot of the time. I am having a hard time with it. But I think that’s as far as she saw him. She never mentioned a relationship with anyone but my ex.

@maggs, you have the right attitude about it. I should follow suit, I just still miss the last jackass I was with fiercely.

Right now the two readers I ride with are Yona and Cookie. Yona gets the predictions, it just sucks if they aren’t how we thought or not as significant. Cookie gives me predictions and remote viewing, but she is also good at giving me the nuances of a situation.

Thanks for sharing, SB!!!  It’ll be interesting on who Yona sees in your future.  My Yona predictions are at a bit of a standstill.  Just gotta keep moving forward and let it all happen in due time, I guess.

Thanks to you too Yaz. I’m anxious myself what she sees, as she did say that she was reading 18-24 months out. So maybe what’s happening right now is a slice of the pie and there is more coming over the next year. It’s a journey.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3391 on: January 06, 2020, 02:19:35 AM »
Hi everyone,

One more question on Yona. When does everyone recommend getting another reading from Yona like how much space in between for a top up readings? One of the things she said did already happen and based on the several pages I’ve read on here some of the things can take months. So just wanted to see what the recommendation is for Yona. Thanks everyone!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3392 on: January 06, 2020, 02:59:17 AM »
Hi everyone,

One more question on Yona. When does everyone recommend getting another reading from Yona like how much space in between for a top up readings? One of the things she said did already happen and based on the several pages I’ve read on here some of the things can take months. So just wanted to see what the recommendation is for Yona. Thanks everyone!

Wait to your predictions actually happen. I tried to read with her exactly 3 months later and it was a non read bc nothing happened. Same thing another 2 months later. It wasn’t until a few things happened I got a full picture, detailed reading again.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3393 on: January 06, 2020, 03:17:50 AM »
Unless joke predictions happen super fast, I wouldn’t recommend any sooner than 6 months

Hi everyone,

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #3394 on: January 06, 2020, 03:24:20 AM »

She told me not to read with her again until some things she predicted happened.  I just read with her mid-December.  No hits yet.

Hi everyone,

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3395 on: January 06, 2020, 05:22:42 AM »
Update: if this is the relationship Yona saw its already done.

He has been with his ex for 5 1/2 hours. He’s not answering his phone or texts. He went in person to talk to her to get her to stop harassing us. And he is.still.there.

I know this because I went to his apartment which he likes to say is “ours” and he wasn’t there. At 11 O’clock at night. I took the few things I had there and left.

I’m not going through this again.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3396 on: January 06, 2020, 06:02:50 AM »
Is that the new guy ? 
I can understand your feeling, It drives me up to the wall when I don’t know what’s happening and I’m just assuming the worst case. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and the chance to explain. Although you probably have handful of evidences that lead to how you are feeling.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3397 on: January 06, 2020, 10:16:42 AM »
is it at her place or did they meet somewhere central/public?

He has been with his ex for 5 1/2 hours. He’s not answering his phone or texts. He went in person to talk to her to get her to stop harassing us. And he is.still.there.

I know this because I went to his apartment which he likes to say is “ours” and he wasn’t there. At 11 O’clock at night. I took the few things I had there and left.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3398 on: January 06, 2020, 10:52:49 AM »
@ SomethingBetter, did this guy match the physical description she gave you?

Yaz88

« Reply #3399 on: January 06, 2020, 12:36:27 PM »

SB, I’m sorry you are dealing with that.  I just can’t do third parties that end up taking priority over me anymore, either.  If he met up with her somewhere public and responded to your texts and calls and was with her for say an hour, that’s one thing.  But disappearing for 5.5 hours and not answering texts and calls, that would be a trigger for me.  If he’s giving her that much time and energy, there are still feelings between them.  Please just protect yourself from what your intuition is most likely already telling you is drama, with the ability to turn toxic.  Xoxo

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3400 on: January 06, 2020, 12:52:50 PM »
i agree. such meetings must be in public and not to cold but even a phone call to an ex is sufficient closure (plus a threat of a restraining order!). was there a reason they had to meet in person? please guard your heart. this is all levels of wrong and i am sorry you re going through this.

SB, I’m sorry you are dealing with that.  I just can’t do third parties that end up taking priority over me anymore, either.  If he met up with her somewhere public and responded to your texts and calls and was with her for say an hour, that’s one thing.  But disappearing for 5.5 hours and not answering texts and calls, that would be a trigger for me.  If he’s giving her that much time and energy, there are still feelings between them.  Please just protect yourself from what your intuition is most likely already telling you is drama, with the ability to turn toxic.  Xoxo

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3401 on: January 06, 2020, 07:12:44 PM »

Oh no....I'm so sorry!!  Yeah, not a good sign that he didn't answer for such a long time....I really hope there was a good explanation and that everything worked out...

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3402 on: January 06, 2020, 07:20:54 PM »
Had my top up today and miraculously there is hope for me in the love department, apparently!  I have partnership ahead of me (still no mention of that elusive "commitment" word though) and the Ace of Cups was actually my outcome card - Yona said I would be falling in love. She thought it would be with a new guy coming in, not with my POI (makes sense given recent developments), although she did see that I would have brief contact with and even see POI face-to-face over the next few months. 

Time will tell - trying not to get my hopes up too much, but definitely would be great to finally have feelings for someone else other than POI and maybe even have a shot at a real relationship! 🤞

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3403 on: January 06, 2020, 08:33:28 PM »
He said he fell asleep with their daughter in her bed. He told me he woke up, realized it then went to leave.

He says that supposedly at that point she started crying and screaming, getting on her knees begging, and threatening to kill her self. He also said she was repeatedly trying to grab him, kiss him, touch him, etc.

He called me right after I made this post, his phone was supposedly dying. He told me he was having a hard time getting out of there because she kept threatening suicide. And it kept going until he threatened her with the cops.

I have my things I took from his place and I’m not taking them back over there. This weekend and this woman put a huge wedge in our relationship and I don’t see it being lasting or sustainable, even if he is telling me the truth. I’m just too triggered.

Oh I forgot who asked, lol. But Yona never predicted this new bf. She only ever saw the ex. She saw a blue eyed man coming In as a friend which I totally believe already happened. Then she saw a brown eyed man who has emotional difficulties/can’t handle or process his emotions. This current guy has green eyes but they are dark green and at times look brown. And he struggles to keep his emotions in check. So I think he is who Yona May be talking about.

I am so tired and so over it all right now. I just want my top up.

Yaz88

« Reply #3404 on: January 06, 2020, 09:23:32 PM »
He said he fell asleep with their daughter in her bed. He told me he woke up, realized it then went to leave.

He says that supposedly at that point she started crying and screaming, getting on her knees begging, and threatening to kill her self. He also said she was repeatedly trying to grab him, kiss him, touch him, etc.

He called me right after I made this post, his phone was supposedly dying. He told me he was having a hard time getting out of there because she kept threatening suicide. And it kept going until he threatened her with the cops.

I have my things I took from his place and I’m not taking them back over there. This weekend and this woman put a huge wedge in our relationship and I don’t see it being lasting or sustainable, even if he is telling me the truth. I’m just too triggered.

Oh I forgot who asked, lol. But Yona never predicted this new bf. She only ever saw the ex. She saw a blue eyed man coming In as a friend which I totally believe already happened. Then she saw a brown eyed man who has emotional difficulties/can’t handle or process his emotions. This current guy has green eyes but they are dark green and at times look brown. And he struggles to keep his emotions in check. So I think he is who Yona May be talking about.

I am so tired and so over it all right now. I just want my top up.

SB, that’s just some Jerry Springer drama I could not deal with.  The fact that he actually mentioned she tried to get intimate/physical with him, yet he felt comfortable falling asleep next to their child and failed to reach out to you  would just be such a trigger for me.  Even if he is being honest, I know the dark place my imagination would take me based on the situation, so I’d cut out now.  Just don’t forget your self worth.  Sometimes it’s good to ask yourself just what is this guy bringing to the relationship?