Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541406 times)

Offline miss_t

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3375 on: January 05, 2020, 06:47:08 AM »
I’m back for an update. I have a big Yona hit!
I think Kisha and Leanne may also have a prediction that refers to this.

From my August nonread with Yona, she predicted an upcoming crossroad for me but didn’t give me a timeframe.  She said it’s an emotional approach to me by a King of Cups which she described as my POI and that it’s not an argument but he will try to change my mind about something or will try to influence my perspective and shape my opinion about something in a pleasant way. She said I will stand my ground but that I’ll feel a little unsettled and may question myself if I’m on the right track.

This happened exactly as described. Talked about it briefly in November then again this month he tried to make me change my mind. I’m not gonna go into details but this is a big decision that can totally change our relationship and our lives. Yona was also right about me feeling unsettled.

Kisha predicted that POI will initiate this big conversation. Leanne predicted me needing to make big decisions relating to our relationship between Nov and end of March. She even gave me what the exact topic is.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3376 on: January 06, 2020, 12:14:43 AM »
Everything Yona has said would happen from my initial reading in April has...with another man. A man I didn’t even know until late Oct.

She’s amazingly accurate. You just never know who she is talking about. She was adamant it was my ex.

And yes, I only had one poi (the ex) in the last 7 years until two months ago. She never saw a new man coming in.

She’s incredible. Just don’t rely on her to distinguish energy. I swore I wouldn’t meet or date anyone else while I waited 18 months to 2 years for my ex to get his stuff straight...cause that’s what Yona told me.

It just goes to show you they only get pieces and fragments.

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. We are all the rule, not the exception.

Cliches over now.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3377 on: January 06, 2020, 12:26:43 AM »
Everything Yona has said would happen from my initial reading in April has...with another man. A man I didn’t even know until late Oct.

She’s amazingly accurate. You just never know who she is talking about. She was adamant it was my ex.

And yes, I only had one poi (the ex) in the last 7 years until two months ago. She never saw a new man coming in.

She’s incredible. Just don’t rely on her to distinguish energy. I swore I wouldn’t meet or date anyone else while I waited 18 months to 2 years for my ex to get his stuff straight...cause that’s what Yona told me.

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. We are all the rule, not the exception.

Cliches over now.

So great that you had all your predictions happen!  Question - so Yona thought all of the predictions from that reading would take 18 months-2 years to occur, and they all occurred in 8 months?  Or am I misunderstanding?

I have a top-up with her tomorrow morning...can't wait!! :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3378 on: January 06, 2020, 12:33:37 AM »

Cliches over now.

So great that you had all your predictions happen!  Question - so Yona thought all of the predictions from that reading would take 18 months-2 years to occur, and they all occurred in 8 months?  Or am I misunderstanding?

Yes, Jen. She saw me settled and I’m a relationship with a move and a different job in 18-24 months.

That was like the long range prediction but things happened literally in 8 months and quickly.

TBF, I love Yona, but she tells most people 1 1/2 to 2 years because that’s how long she thinks she’s reading out. Sometimes it’s longer, sometimes sooner but that timeframe is a safe guesstimate for her. I’ve heard several readings where she’s given the same timeframe to others.

Edit to add: she saw all this with my ex. Described his personality and life to a T and swore to me it was him she was seeing when I questioned her. The only thing she told me about other men was that I was a beautiful woman and would have many interests but I wouldn’t pursue them bc no one would measure up to my ex.

So while I’m thrilled she was so right, I am disappointed it was with another man when she was so sure it was my ex. I don’t hold it against her though. She is good and gets what she gets. I have a top up this month so I’m waiting to see how that goes.

PS I want to recommend Kisha’s text readings, they are awesome.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 12:39:16 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3379 on: January 06, 2020, 12:43:00 AM »

Cliches over now.

Yes, Jen. She saw me settled and I’m a relationship with a move and a different job in 18-24 months.

That was like the long range prediction but things happened literally in 8 months and quickly.

TBF, I love Yona, but she tells most people 1 1/2 to 2 years because that’s how long she thinks she’s reading out. Sometimes it’s longer, sometimes sooner but that timeframe is a safe guesstimate for her. I’ve heard several readings where she’s given the same timeframe to others.

Edit to add: she saw all this with my ex. Described his personality and life to a T and swore to me it was him she was seeing when I questioned her. The only thing she told me about other men was that I was a beautiful woman and would have many interests but I wouldn’t pursue them bc no one would measure up to my ex.

So while I’m thrilled she was so right, I am disappointed it was with another man when she was so sure it was my ex. I don’t hold it against her though. She is good and gets what she gets. I have a top up this month so I’m waiting to see how that goes.

Ok, thanks for the clarification, SB!!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3380 on: January 06, 2020, 12:54:57 AM »

Cliches over now.

Was kisha able to decipher it being a new man or did you read with kisha after you met the new man?

Yaz88

« Reply #3381 on: January 06, 2020, 01:02:48 AM »

Cliches over now.

SB - I’m happy your predictions happened!!  Did anyone see this new dude entering your life?  Did Yona accurately pick up your emotions when it comes to this new guy (like did she mention you’d be interested in him and you actually are)?

I think it kinda freaks all of us out that Yona can be talking about someone completely different, although she insists it’s your POI. 😐

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3382 on: January 06, 2020, 01:07:11 AM »
Thank you for the update SB. I’m surprised that Yona didn’t pick up the new man. I’m also wondering if Kisha did pick him up. Congrats on predictions coming to pass for you.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3383 on: January 06, 2020, 01:10:43 AM »
First reading was Feb 2019 she told me I would be moving soon. Said 6 to 9 months. Last top up was Dec 22nd she sees me moving soon 😂 first reading swore I was meant to be with the guy she saw. Thought it was the ex I had been waiting on to get his shit together for 4 years. Nope. Everything she has told me is happening with my now bf and we have been together almost 8 months. Only way I know she is seeing him in the future predictions is her seeing his cards and towers affecting me. I love Yona and I wasn't even bothered when my guy came blasting in because honestly he is so much better then what I had. Congratulations SB it seems like you and I both got what we needed that serves us better.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3384 on: January 06, 2020, 01:19:17 AM »
Did Yona see your current boyfriend coming in?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3385 on: January 06, 2020, 01:30:42 AM »
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

@Jelly, I read with Kisha after the fact (like last week lol) and only asked about my ex. Months ago she did say she saw a new energy entering in the winter months but didn’t elaborate further so perhaps it’s the new guy. Kisha I usually talk to about money or work. She can be right for me on relationships but I’ve also had her be flat out wrong on men or contradict herself after some time.

@Yaz, Yona picked up this guy I THINK. She mentioned she saw a dark eyed man around me (ex had blue eyes) but while he was a nice guy she didn’t care for him because he “doesn’t know how to process his emotions.” Her exact words. This new guy is super emotional. He gets in his feelings and pouts and acts like a child. He’s like on PMS mode a lot of the time. I am having a hard time with it. But I think that’s as far as she saw him. She never mentioned a relationship with anyone but my ex.

@maggs, you have the right attitude about it. I should follow suit, I just still miss the last jackass I was with fiercely.

Right now the two readers I ride with are Yona and Cookie. Yona gets the predictions, it just sucks if they aren’t how we thought or not as significant. Cookie gives me predictions and remote viewing, but she is also good at giving me the nuances of a situation.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3386 on: January 06, 2020, 01:39:36 AM »
I had a reading with Yona last month. she said she saw ten of cups coming in march to June this year.  QOC also saw it and she said it would be a serious relationship. 

For my previous reading in 2018, Yona was overall right, at least the love/relationship part regarding my two exes.  2019 happened pretty much like she described.  lots of details were not correct but overall picture was right.

Yaz88

« Reply #3387 on: January 06, 2020, 01:40:55 AM »
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

@Jelly, I read with Kisha after the fact (like last week lol) and only asked about my ex. Months ago she did say she saw a new energy entering in the winter months but didn’t elaborate further so perhaps it’s the new guy. Kisha I usually talk to about money or work. She can be right for me on relationships but I’ve also had her be flat out wrong on men or contradict herself after some time.

@Yaz, Yona picked up this guy I THINK. She mentioned she saw a dark eyed man around me (ex had blue eyes) but while he was a nice guy she didn’t care for him because he “doesn’t know how to process his emotions.” Her exact words. This new guy is super emotional. He gets in his feelings and pouts and acts like a child. He’s like on PMS mode a lot of the time. I am having a hard time with it. But I think that’s as far as she saw him. She never mentioned a relationship with anyone but my ex.

@maggs, you have the right attitude about it. I should follow suit, I just still miss the last jackass I was with fiercely.

Right now the two readers I ride with are Yona and Cookie. Yona gets the predictions, it just sucks if they aren’t how we thought or not as significant. Cookie gives me predictions and remote viewing, but she is also good at giving me the nuances of a situation.

Thanks for sharing, SB!!!  It’ll be interesting on who Yona sees in your future.  My Yona predictions are at a bit of a standstill.  Just gotta keep moving forward and let it all happen in due time, I guess.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3388 on: January 06, 2020, 01:42:02 AM »
Thank you SB for the info! That helps

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3389 on: January 06, 2020, 02:05:10 AM »
I had a reading with Yona last month. she said she saw ten of cups coming in march to June this year.  QOC also saw it and she said it would be a serious relationship. 

For my previous reading in 2018, Yona was overall right, at least the love/relationship part regarding my two exes.  2019 happened pretty much like she described.  lots of details were not correct but overall picture was right.

I’ve noticed the same. Some details will be off but the overall is right.