Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541465 times)

Offline naturegirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3360 on: December 30, 2019, 04:32:01 AM »
Does Yona often say things like "nowhere is it showing" or "so it's not saying" or "I'm picking out what it's not saying"? She did that several times in my reading, interpreted things based on what it was saying, but also on what it wasn't saying. Is that standard for her?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3361 on: December 30, 2019, 01:19:25 PM »
Does Yona often say things like "nowhere is it showing" or "so it's not saying" or "I'm picking out what it's not saying"? She did that several times in my reading, interpreted things based on what it was saying, but also on what it wasn't saying. Is that standard for her?

I’m not sure about “standard” but she said something like this to my in one of my readings. She said that I wasn’t sure if a connection was finished or ongoing, and she was not being shown someone leaving my sphere of influence so she took that to mean it was not finished and predictions were about this guy.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3362 on: December 30, 2019, 06:36:12 PM »

She has said things like this to me on more than one occasion - I get the impression that she is just basically looking at the cards and reasoning through what they mean out loud.  She seems to look for the importance of what is showing up but also taking into account what is not being shown - almost like both things together create the nuances of the final message to the client.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3363 on: December 30, 2019, 08:31:56 PM »
This makes sense caz in my reading after I told her abt the career I studied for, she stated that there is a card for that career which didnt show up in my spread. She then explained that she believes this indicates I would use those skills in a different sense: in business.

Yes, this is a perfect example! 

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3364 on: December 31, 2019, 02:48:37 AM »
Thank you all for your responses. I didn't really question it before, but then when people were talking about how her cards don't necessarily show everything I began to wonder why she would use things not shown to interpret what did show, but I think it's different after reading your explanations. I think it's more related to things things that WOULD show pertaining to a situation that is showing if they applied. I have no idea if that sentence made sense, but hopefully you get what I'm saying. Anyway, it's clearer to me now, so thanks!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3365 on: January 01, 2020, 01:29:42 AM »
Forgive me if this sounds shallow but has anyone ever booked readings with Yona on this page of her site? I haven’t seen some of these options before.

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/reading_14.html#

I think this is super old ..

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3366 on: January 01, 2020, 02:19:05 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:53:13 AM by tellmewhy »

Lovefash67

« Reply #3367 on: January 01, 2020, 05:01:47 PM »
I believe one of Yona predictions has happened or started to happen . Yona told me there will be a point where I’m overall disappointed with work and love and that I will be talking to friends specifically two females and they will be telling me what to do and that this will lead me to cut poi off and that there will be something that he says that I’m like yeah I should but Yona felt that this is avoidable and that I cut him off because I’m overall disappointed with life and that if I cut him off it complicates things and he may go back to the gf .This is true for the last couple of days I have been burnt out from work and life in general . Yesterday poi said a happy new year text and it was so generic that I was just very disappointed and I told my friends about it two of them were saying that I should just cut him off and that I deserve more and I honestly felt that way as well. I felt like I wasn’t special to him like he says I am just overall disappointed in how my life is going. I woke up today still wanting to cut him off . Tons recommended not going with this and trying to wait it out or write things to him but not sending it . She said during this time I will feel overall impatient with him. I have my reading with Yona next Friday idk if I will still be talking with poi till then . She said if I cut him off it complicates and delays things she also said that I will be feeling more depressed after cutting him off

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #3368 on: January 02, 2020, 12:44:53 PM »
What is the current waiting period for Yona?

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3369 on: January 04, 2020, 03:49:13 AM »
Had Yona ever pushed out time frame for anyone.
My first reading was: break through end of 2019/new year, then a big love card, then partnerships in the summer
We had a gap in communication as she predicted in the first one, but we r on a no speaking term again since December 3 now... so I doubt there will be break through in the new year ...
Top up was: romantic update before the summer, romantic card n partnership potential in the summer.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3370 on: January 04, 2020, 06:17:16 AM »
My first reading was: break through end of 2019/new year, then a big love card, then partnerships in the summer
We had a gap in communication as she predicted in the first one, but we r on a no speaking term again since December 3 now... so I doubt there will be break through in the new year ...
Top up was: romantic update before the summer, romantic card n partnership potential in the summer.

For me :)

And finally she avoided giving me timeframe anymore as the previous ones did not happen. It was for resuming friendship and communication with POI. The first timeframe was "by Jan 2019" lol. However, she still believes it happens "ONEDAY" haha

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3371 on: January 04, 2020, 06:34:41 AM »
Have you had contacts at least ?

And finally she avoided giving me timeframe anymore as the previous ones did not happen. It was for resuming friendship and communication with POI. The first timeframe was "by Jan 2019" lol. However, she still believes it happens "ONEDAY" haha

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3372 on: January 04, 2020, 06:36:31 AM »

No contact yet.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3373 on: January 04, 2020, 01:35:04 PM »

No contact yet.
I would don’t give up too much hope but yet try not to think about it in 2017 Yona said my first love ex would contact me . This was after we had a mini fight and I told him never to contact me again she saw communication happening and I couldn’t . A year and half later so 16-17 months he contacted me at least three times but I’m honestly not interested in him anymore . Her timing is really horrible . If contact doesn’t happen by 3 years then I would count as wrong until it does magically probably 6 years from now. But she’s overall very bad with timing

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3374 on: January 04, 2020, 05:22:17 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experience.

I had a couple of top-up with Yona and in all of them she saw contact as the first prediction. Let's see what happens.