Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541450 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3285 on: December 19, 2019, 05:00:18 PM »
Did she really say 6 months for top-ups to occur lol

Oh, Yona...that is a streeeeeetch haha

She told me once predictions took 10 years for someone once to play out

Offline Esse

« Reply #3286 on: December 19, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »
I found it really spooky how in two readings 2 years apart she told me about a man coming back and described how.

I was convinced that it was my original man.  I literally dated 4 men in between and kept thinking well maybe she’s talking about each of them.

Now I know it was someone I hadn’t even met before. 

I only met my guy mid year.  He closed it down and then co reacted me again then closed it down. Then started up again.  Using the exact words yona told me.   She sees much further into the future than we realise sometimes.

Was the description very accurate then to make you think this was the prediction?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3287 on: December 19, 2019, 10:46:59 PM »
Did she really say 6 months for top-ups to occur lol

Oh, Yona...that is a streeeeeetch haha

She told me once predictions took 10 years for someone once to play out

Yeah she said she only sees 6 months this time LOL, and this time her predictions are all something not important (at least for me...)
Like I will hear from somebody about my POI, I will take an art class, I will move house (didn't mention when but I m exactly looking for a new place) .
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 10:54:05 PM by ES1281 »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3288 on: December 20, 2019, 10:06:53 PM »
Hi everyone!  I have a question for those of you who have had readings where the initial predictions didn't start happening for quite some time in the future.... When this has happened in a reading, were the opening cards from that reading (which are meant to show recent past and current at the time of the reading) also things that didn't pertain/happen until much farther in the future?  Or were the opening cards applicable to the present at the time of the reading and it was just the predictions that didn't start happening until a long time had passed?

Not sure if worded any of that right lol, hopefully it made sense :)

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3289 on: December 20, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
Hi everyone!  I have a question for those of you who have had readings where the initial predictions didn't start happening for quite some time in the future.... When this has happened in a reading, were the opening cards from that reading (which are meant to show recent past and current at the time of the reading) also things that didn't pertain/happen until much farther in the future?  Or were the opening cards applicable to the present at the time of the reading and it was just the predictions that didn't start happening until a long time had passed?

Not sure if worded any of that right lol, hopefully it made sense :)

I had two reads with Yona, in my case the first reading she read into probably several years ahead.
I got her top up after 7 months,  because in her 3 predictions, only 1 has happened.

Then in her top up the opening card showed progress in my present life, nothing about predictions, then she went for prediction cards, which she told me will show my next six months, didn't very much allign with my first reading with her.

I don't know if my answer make sense this was my experience.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3290 on: December 21, 2019, 01:58:51 AM »
My first top up didn’t align with with my initial reading at all either

I think my first reading will take years

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3291 on: December 21, 2019, 02:27:55 AM »
My outcome “ partnership” is summer in both first one and top up.
Honestly, as long as it happens

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3292 on: December 21, 2019, 04:08:49 AM »
What is the topup reading for? In my first read I went for the tarot and crystal ball and my second reading due in february(6 month period) I also chose the tarot and crystall ball read

Top-Up is for returning customers.

The same as you, I chose my second reading in-depth, but honestly I don't think anything changes from Yona's side. In top-up she does the same as what she does in the first reading. I asked her the difference and she just mentioned that top-up is for returning customers.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3293 on: December 21, 2019, 05:07:02 AM »
Thanks for the explanation caz I was struggling to find the difference from the website. Well, my first reading was thorough and went many yrs out but my reason for the second reading is because im in some current turmoil and I could use the guidance so I can learn to accept and prepare. I assume you asked no specific questions and just let her go general since that seems to be the theme here. How did that go for you? I asked specific questions in my first read.

I asked specific question about POI at the end. Yona shuffled the card one more time and got some extra info (not too much).

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3294 on: December 21, 2019, 02:40:17 PM »
Just want to make sure I’m understanding correctly...top offs usually happen when it’s been at least 6 months since the initial reading?

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3295 on: December 21, 2019, 06:25:40 PM »
I wonder if she uses a different deck of cards for top ups that show more shorter term predictions so you can see where on the timeline you are with things unfolding. I'm reading with her jan 15th for a top up. It's been a yr since my last reading & not much has unfolded. Hopefully I can get some answers.

How far out is your first one ? Mine is from sept this year to summer next year

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3296 on: December 22, 2019, 02:42:13 AM »
My first one she could look far around two years.
In my top up she saw 6 months.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3297 on: December 22, 2019, 02:47:21 AM »
Yona told me a story about destiny in her reading with me on Dec.19.
She was trying to convince me to believe there are somebody is destinied to meet in our life.

Once she read for a lady, told her will have a relationship coming up.
That lady didn't believe it and tried to argue with her, because she has social anxiety and doesn't go out of home to meet ppl at all.

Then one day the guy came, he was her house to do waterworks.
She hide in her room till he was gone, then she came out, they bumpt into each other because he forgot something in her house and came back.

Then they started to talk and had started a relationship...

This is such a fascinating story.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 02:52:21 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3298 on: December 22, 2019, 01:48:13 PM »
That’s cool! But when I asked her if there’s a final outcome, she said no, u are not at the crossroads yet. So my understanding is that my decision will influence the outcome? Like do some ppl have destined outcome and some don’t ?  I will try to remember to ask her in feb. she did say: you will have marriage, but she also said the deck doesn’t look that far( past summer) lol. I’m kinda confused
She was trying to convince me to believe there are somebody is destinied to meet in our life.

That lady didn't believe it and tried to argue with her, because she has social anxiety and doesn't go out of home to meet ppl at all.

She hide in her room till he was gone, then she came out, they bumpt into each other because he forgot something in her house and came back.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3299 on: December 22, 2019, 02:36:49 PM »
That’s cool! But when I asked her if there’s a final outcome, she said no, u are not at the crossroads yet. So my understanding is that my decision will influence the outcome? Like do some ppl have destined outcome and some don’t ?  I will try to remember to ask her in feb. she did say: you will have marriage, but she also said the deck doesn’t look that far( past summer) lol. I’m kinda confused

My take from Yona is that there's always a final destined outcome. She just can't always see it. She believes that free will can speed up or slow down the outcome, but not completely change it. At least that's how it works in my readings. She doesn't see my final outcome either. She said she could give her opinion, but that isn't a prediction. Some things we're not supposed to know.

anything