Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541503 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3270 on: December 18, 2019, 11:42:15 PM »
Thank you guys so much for your advice and support I really appreciate it! Yona said that I am sensitive and I tend over think things which is very true and the last couple. of days have been emotional torture for me. POI finally answered me and to be honest his answer was confusing but it made me annoyed. He said that yes he was going to answer. my question but we was waiting for a moment where he could sit and think and give me a comprehensive answer. WHICH IS FINE! BUT! He should have just communicated that to me instead of stalling and deflecting in the end he just made me feel hurt, disappointed and angry. He also said that his mind is in a place where he is looking for balance and he's trying to navigate what balance looks like to him. Idk what the fuck that means, but what it says to me is I'm not ready for a relationship soooo I'm going to have you on hold and I'm still going to be on a break with my girlfriend. After I got his response I was just mentally over it and annoyed. I realized he's not going to give me what I want and I just need to focus my attention else where. Like @Yaz said I will be setting boundaries he will no longer be able to sleep over, we hangout side the house, and we will not be physically intimate. I have a date on Saturday with a guy who I've known for a while so I'm going too see how that goes. I do like this guy but not as much as POI , POI and I chemistry is very strong and just on a different level but I would like to see how things go with the other guy and Im going to make more of an effort on dating apps. I can't continue to repeat past patterns and be in limbo .I can't emotionally handle it. Thank you all again, I really appreciate it.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3271 on: December 18, 2019, 11:46:38 PM »
Something similar ish is happening with me and my POI.

My last pending prediction from my latest reading is a "romantic breakthrough" that starts with him apologizing. Yona said "they’ll start with an apology. They probably have something to apologize for that in itself doesn’t excite me. But it’s got an explanation"

POI and I got into a fight this weekend over something that's been accumulating for a couple of weeks now but it finally reached it's boiling point. The fight is over the way he's been treating me lately. Yona never predicted this fight and it feels big. I'm hoping that that's because it's insignificant and that it leads to the romantic breakthrough but I'm not going to bet on it/think about it too hard.

Sorry to hear that, SeeDoSay!  Definitely try not to think about it too much (easier said than done!) and believe that no matter what happens things will work out the way they are meant to be...

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3272 on: December 18, 2019, 11:59:35 PM »
Hi Lovefash, I m sorry to hear what you are going through. It's really tough to be limbo with somebody we are truly into.
Hope you'll feel better and enjoy the date with another guy. Can I ask if Yona gave you a final outcome?
Thanks!

Thank you guys so much for your advice and support I really appreciate it! Yona said that I am sensitive and I tend over think things which is very true and the last couple. of days have been emotional torture for me. POI finally answered me and to be honest his answer was confusing but it made me annoyed. He said that yes he was going to answer. my question but we was waiting for a moment where he could sit and think and give me a comprehensive answer. WHICH IS FINE! BUT! He should have just communicated that to me instead of stalling and deflecting in the end he just made me feel hurt, disappointed and angry. He also said that his mind is in a place where he is looking for balance and he's trying to navigate what balance looks like to him. Idk what the fuck that means, but what it says to me is I'm not ready for a relationship soooo I'm going to have you on hold and I'm still going to be on a break with my girlfriend. After I got his response I was just mentally over it and annoyed. I realized he's not going to give me what I want and I just need to focus my attention else where. Like @Yaz said I will be setting boundaries he will no longer be able to sleep over, we hangout side the house, and we will not be physically intimate. I have a date on Saturday with a guy who I've known for a while so I'm going too see how that goes. I do like this guy but not as much as POI , POI and I chemistry is very strong and just on a different level but I would like to see how things go with the other guy and Im going to make more of an effort on dating apps. I can't continue to repeat past patterns and be in limbo .I can't emotionally handle it. Thank you all again, I really appreciate it.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #3273 on: December 19, 2019, 03:45:39 AM »
I had my reading with Yona recently.  She’s lovely to chat with, that’s for sure!

I just told her to tell me what she sees, I didn’t lead her in any way or ask about a specific
POI.  She just asked me my birth year and if I was in a relationship.

I was surprised that she didn’t pick up on anything that really resonated with me currently.  I’ve had some major financial issues lately, which didn’t come up.  I also have had a lot of drama with friends lately that has affected some group dynamics in my life.  I do have a POI, who is more of an unavailable crush at the moment, and he didn’t pop up either. Unless he is the future relationship that she described.....

She did make predictions about a future relationship for me, as well as some other little things and bumps along along the road.  I took copious notes, so I’ll check back in here if I get any hits.

If I do one more reading with a different psychic to see if anything Yona said can be corroborated, who should I choose?

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 03:54:07 AM by Travelgirl »

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3274 on: December 19, 2019, 04:02:17 AM »
Has Yona ever told anyone that they will not be with the person they are thinking about ??? Like no future, no potential, or something along those lines

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3275 on: December 19, 2019, 05:27:24 AM »
Has Yona ever told anyone that they will not be with the person they are thinking about ??? Like no future, no potential, or something along those lines

In my memory she did said that to Users. She is very active here so I think you can find her updates in Yona's thread.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3276 on: December 19, 2019, 05:32:36 AM »

Yes, she said to me.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3277 on: December 19, 2019, 05:51:18 AM »

Yes, she said to me.

Hi Jili

I assume it's not the POI that she said you will re-connect with right?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3278 on: December 19, 2019, 06:24:48 AM »

Yes, she said to me.

Hi Jili

I assume it's not the POI that she said you will re-connect with right?

It's the same person lol

She saw reconnection and insisted on that (although it has not happened yet), and then saw a new guy comes and POI feels jealousy and will go away :)

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3279 on: December 19, 2019, 12:00:16 PM »
Thanks jili, I hope you will see our POI and meet the new guy! :)

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3280 on: December 19, 2019, 12:12:03 PM »
Hi guys

I just read with Yona, this is my second reading.

On May 2019,
The prediction No.2 she made was 'there will be a QoC chase your current partner and he will be tempted. You will be fighting to get him back.'

After Yona made this prediction I started to treat my current partner very well.

Today she said the QoC is still there but she knows if now she take any actions he will refuse her, she is waiting for a chance.
I know who is this QoC.
Yona didn't say I will get threaten this time. She just said this QoC is looking for a chance.

About my POI, she still says we are mean to meet each other again, and she said I will know 24 hours before I re-connect with him.

And after this reading I decided to live my life as happy as I can.
I won't hold myself for anything except myself.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 12:22:12 PM by ES1281 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #3281 on: December 19, 2019, 12:24:16 PM »
Yeah she told me this about my ex who got me started on psychics. She said we would not get back together but we would communicate back and forth and this is true . I would say though there was one time Yona misinterpret and saw got the hand symbol so she thought I would holding hands with this ex at that moment . Yes we did hold hands but that was a year before that reading . After my initial reading where she said we wouldn’t get back together ex and I talked about just dating and I ended up telling him I couldn’t trust me we did meetup and hold hands but after that meetup I never saw him again and everything went downhill . I thought I would never hear from him but Yona said I would twice. First time it took 10 months the other time it took a year and half

Lovefash67

« Reply #3282 on: December 19, 2019, 12:29:41 PM »
Hi Lovefash, I m sorry to hear what you are going through. It's really tough to be limbo with somebody we are truly into.
Hope you'll feel better and enjoy the date with another guy. Can I ask if Yona gave you a final outcome?
Thanks!
Hi Es!  Thank you so much ! Well when Yona initially discussed this situation she stated that me and POI will be in a relationship . She was just giving me the big picture but I wasn’t getting any details until last year. Since ,last year I started getting the small details but the readings now don’t discuss the outcome .So , I believe the cards originally are talking about this situation but I don’t want to misinterpret . But I will find out when I speak to Upna in a couple of weeks

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3283 on: December 19, 2019, 12:38:59 PM »
Thanks!
Hi Es!  Thank you so much ! Well when Yona initially discussed this situation she stated that me and POI will be in a relationship . She was just giving me the big picture but I wasn’t getting any details until last year. Since ,last year I started getting the small details but the readings now don’t discuss the outcome .So , I believe the cards originally are talking about this situation but I don’t want to misinterpret . But I will find out when I speak to Upna in a couple of weeks

Thank you Lovefash, I wish you will be in a relationship with your POI asn Yona said! :)

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3284 on: December 19, 2019, 02:26:43 PM »
Btw Yona said in my top up she only sees next 6 months.The first reading she could see further than two years.