Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541558 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3150 on: November 27, 2019, 03:05:09 AM »
Hey everyone... has Yona every mixed two people up when it comes to love? Meaning, I feel like she told me when I see the guy in Sicily we would be very pleased to see eachother and that I would be discouraged that things don’t move as quickly as I want them too in the beginning...but since the reading I have met someone that I have known for 20 years and never saw him as a live interest until now. Me and this old friend met and we were very pleased to see eachother and for the last 2 weeks ( we rekindled in November 3) I am feeling discouraged that things aren’t going from 0-100 in 60 seconds cause I havnt felt this way about anyone in so long and he absolutely feels like HOME in the best way possible... I am feeling strong for him and never in a million years thought I would! Has she ever mixed up two people?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3151 on: November 27, 2019, 03:07:16 AM »
Yes in my first reading her and I both thought she was talking about someone I was involved with low and behold 3 months later I found out who she was talking about.

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #3152 on: November 27, 2019, 04:41:01 PM »
That’s awesome!! Did you do general reading and apology from poi came up
Naturally or did you ask about them?

I mentioned POI but was careful not to ask any questions at all. She asked if I was single or in a relationship and I said I was in love with someone but he left. So I said it as a statement and didn't ask if I would see him again, if he was still interested, etc.

Offline fletch

« Reply #3153 on: November 29, 2019, 11:37:36 PM »
Has Yona ever opened up the reading where she's indicating some things that have already happened? Asking because I'm not sure if my past events she spoke of had happened yet.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3154 on: November 30, 2019, 02:05:39 AM »
Has Yona ever opened up the reading where she's indicating some things that have already happened? Asking because I'm not sure if my past events she spoke of had happened yet.

Yes she did with my first reading. She told me though that it was already happening rather than it being a future prediction.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3155 on: November 30, 2019, 06:43:15 AM »

Yes, I think so! I read w her last Tuesday and I think some of what she saw as in the past actually happened immediately later on that the day. I really enjoyed our time together and am so looking forward to her predictions panning out. Like I said, some of what she has said is already transpiring I believe! I'll update more once more happens :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #3156 on: November 30, 2019, 11:34:42 PM »
I know Yona's timing can be way off, and I set up myself for maybe a few years down the road for some of her predictions to unfold but it looks like a large one (she made this past October) might very well happen before the end of the year.  I'm hopeful but I don't want to jinx myself either.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3157 on: December 01, 2019, 05:11:32 PM »
I know Yona's timing can be way off, and I set up myself for maybe a few years down the road for some of her predictions to unfold but it looks like a large one (she made this past October) might very well happen before the end of the year.  I'm hopeful but I don't want to jinx myself either.

Fingers crossed, @sam! I already feel like some of what Yona told me last week is happening. She said I would be making plans for my future, practical and important plans and sharing these plans with a brown-eyed man. I will be moving forward with my life, not necessarily cutting off "blue-eyes" but certainly "cracking on with life" as she put it. She said I would be doing this before the end of the year--correct. Yesterday I submitted some applications for my doctorate! Which would mean moving and working in a different city or state for the next five years of my life upon my decision. So, yes. This has already transpired per Yona's prediction. Exciting stuff!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3158 on: December 01, 2019, 05:50:53 PM »

I think it's a wrong belief in this forum that Yona's predictions are several years far out. Except one prediction, the rest of them happened for me in the given timeframe that was a few months/weeks after reading.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3159 on: December 01, 2019, 06:11:54 PM »

I think it's a wrong belief in this forum that Yona's predictions are several years far out. Except one prediction, the rest of them happened for me in the given timeframe that was a few months/weeks after reading.

I think that's definitely true with her top ups. The first reading can go out far though.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3160 on: December 01, 2019, 08:17:42 PM »
Same...not all of her predictions are way off. Some have happened the very same day...actually every time I’ve read with her the first prediction happened that day or within the week.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3161 on: December 02, 2019, 04:19:13 AM »
Same...not all of her predictions are way off. Some have happened the very same day...actually every time I’ve read with her the first prediction happened that day or within the week.

@ Fidget: Your statement could be true. I just had 2 predictions in my first reading: one reconnection with POI (that took 30 min) and the other a new guy coming to my life (rest of reading time). Neither happened. But some of the predictions on top-ups happened.

@Sparkle: Yona told me the predictions will be played out in the same order as they come up during the reading. So, given this, it makes sense that your first predictions happen first.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #3162 on: December 02, 2019, 07:11:35 AM »

Fingers crossed, @sam! I already feel like some of what Yona told me last week is happening. She said I would be making plans for my future, practical and important plans and sharing these plans with a brown-eyed man. I will be moving forward with my life, not necessarily cutting off "blue-eyes" but certainly "cracking on with life" as she put it. She said I would be doing this before the end of the year--correct. Yesterday I submitted some applications for my doctorate! Which would mean moving and working in a different city or state for the next five years of my life upon my decision. So, yes. This has already transpired per Yona's prediction. Exciting stuff!

I'm so happy to hear such a big life change is in store for you, Em.  I wish you nothing but the best!  You deserve nothing less! <3

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3163 on: December 02, 2019, 02:48:38 PM »
I always forwarded my receipt and says that will work for me and she gets back to me with dates of my chosen days, plus other days and times available and we agree on something.
How long does Yona take typically to get back to you? Last time I got a reading with her it was the very next day. Now we are going on 3 days. I'm trying to be patient as I know the holidays may be causing a delay. It's been a yr since my last reading & none of the big predictions she saw have come to pass as of yet. So hopefully in my upcoming follow up we are closing to things beginning to move. How long did it take for your predictions from Yona to come to pass?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3164 on: December 02, 2019, 03:29:19 PM »
Like 2 predictions from my August 2018 reading happened, which was my first reading with her

How long does Yona take typically to get back to you? Last time I got a reading with her it was the very next day. Now we are going on 3 days. I'm trying to be patient as I know the holidays may be causing a delay. It's been a yr since my last reading & none of the big predictions she saw have come to pass as of yet. So hopefully in my upcoming follow up we are closing to things beginning to move. How long did it take for your predictions from Yona to come to pass?

anything