Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541573 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3120 on: November 24, 2019, 01:04:31 AM »
Okay ladies !!!!!!!!!! Update poi came over today and he expressed that he likes me and has being feelings this way for a while and he wants to see where things go he also expressed that he would like to be in my life no matter what and that we are connected to on another . He kissed me and we almost did you know what but I expressed thqt I wanted to go slow because I didn’t want to get hurt .im so happy right now but a part of me is scared that we won’t get back together

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3121 on: November 24, 2019, 01:29:20 AM »
Okay ladies !!!!!!!!!! Update poi came over today and he expressed that he likes me and has being feelings this way for a while and he wants to see where things go he also expressed that he would like to be in my life no matter what and that we are connected to on another . He kissed me and we almost did you know what but I expressed thqt I wanted to go slow because I didn’t want to get hurt .im so happy right now but a part of me is scared that we won’t get back together

Soo happy for you! I know you have been waiting for soo long for this. Yona was right again even when our doubts are killing us. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #3122 on: November 24, 2019, 02:09:33 AM »

Soo happy for you! I know you have been waiting for soo long for this. Yona was right again even when our doubts are killing us.
Thank you maggs!!!! I’m probably going to get an update reading from Yona

Offline embibems

« Reply #3123 on: November 24, 2019, 03:50:00 AM »
According to Yona, Queen of Swords = intelligent, has lived a hard life and learns lessons the difficult way, especially with love. Difficult road to love but can still get there. Said that they’re quite lovely. Good at reading others...just not great at using their intuition in their love life.

Wow!! This the exact way she described the QOS to me - and I always come up as the QOS go figure lol

Yep, she described the card similarly for me too, I showed up as QOS. Yona also said that she herself is QOS!
All QoS UNITE! Lol!!!

Yes Yona calls herself the QOS. It matches - I’m an air sign and swords are considered air

Hey, I'm a Queen of Swords too! I'm a Taurus/earth sign, but she described me as the Queen of Swords--toughness and intelligence are my strengths. Unite!!

I'll update about my reading with her once some stuff comes to pass. She nailed the present and the immediate future (she read something as already having happened when really it happened right after she and I hung up the phone. I've heard this has happened to others as well, but really. It doesn't bother me) :) She was lovely! Can't wait for my top up. I'm thinking of reading w her again in February or March to allow some stuff to unfold.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3124 on: November 24, 2019, 05:53:18 AM »

Congrats Lovefash!  Was Yona's timing right for you?
I'm seeing hope again...:)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3125 on: November 24, 2019, 06:14:10 AM »

Wow! Did he break up with his girlfriend too?! If so thats pretty major

Lovefash67

« Reply #3126 on: November 24, 2019, 06:34:10 PM »

Hey sparkle no unfortunately they are just on a break which is a little scary but I am glad that they are not together because I don’t want to be a home wrecker

Offline embibems

« Reply #3127 on: November 24, 2019, 06:41:05 PM »
Congrats @lovefash! That's awesome and I'm really happy that this development has panned out! Gives me hope in her predictions working for me, too. I am a Yona newbie, just read w her on Tuesday. I am waiting for some stuff to happen (I think some already has tbh) before posting anything else but I have a question.

I got a General Tarot but she saw the "Scales of Justice" in her crystal and asked me first if I was involved or knew anyone involved with law or with a legal matter. I said no, it didn't really resonate yet so she thought it was a prediction coming up.

For her, the Scales of Justice on the surface meant legal matter or law or someone involved with law. But the more she elaborated, she also said it could mean "Justice" in the form of a frank conversation in the form of an "update" from either the blue or brown-eyed man I'm talking to (blue-eyed being main POI, now ex). She said the "update" would be in the form of a "development" and that it was a sign of "progress in a wider sequence of events."

She then immediately asked me who the Queen of Cups was attached to my POI. I know exactly who this is... After she read on that point a bit, she circled back to the "Scales of Justice" and said she thought it would be an update from the blue-eyed man about this QoC situation in the form of a progress report and he would be speaking to me in a friendly manner.

Anywho--have any of you had the Scales of Justice pop up with Yona? What about in a non-traditional way with like with me i.e. not necessarily a legal matter or something to do with "law" or a "contract"? Thank you for the insight!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3128 on: November 24, 2019, 07:33:29 PM »
Congrats @lovefash! That's awesome and I'm really happy that this development has panned out! Gives me hope in her predictions working for me, too. I am a Yona newbie, just read w her on Tuesday. I am waiting for some stuff to happen (I think some already has tbh) before posting anything else but I have a question.

I got a General Tarot but she saw the "Scales of Justice" in her crystal and asked me first if I was involved or knew anyone involved with law or with a legal matter. I said no, it didn't really resonate yet so she thought it was a prediction coming up.

For her, the Scales of Justice on the surface meant legal matter or law or someone involved with law. But the more she elaborated, she also said it could mean "Justice" in the form of a frank conversation in the form of an "update" from either the blue or brown-eyed man I'm talking to (blue-eyed being main POI, now ex). She said the "update" would be in the form of a "development" and that it was a sign of "progress in a wider sequence of events."

She then immediately asked me who the Queen of Cups was attached to my POI. I know exactly who this is... After she read on that point a bit, she circled back to the "Scales of Justice" and said she thought it would be an update from the blue-eyed man about this QoC situation in the form of a progress report and he would be speaking to me in a friendly manner.

Anywho--have any of you had the Scales of Justice pop up with Yona? What about in a non-traditional way with like with me i.e. not necessarily a legal matter or something to do with "law" or a "contract"? Thank you for the insight!

You'll probably never know for sure until it happens. Yona doesn't read cards in a traditional way. She has "different" meanings and bases it on the individual circumstances as well as the surrounding cards. I've never had scales of justice. It does sound more literal to me though...like something legal.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3129 on: November 24, 2019, 07:47:48 PM »

You'll probably never know for sure until it happens. Yona doesn't read cards in a traditional way. She has "different" meanings and bases it on the individual circumstances as well as the surrounding cards. I've never had scales of justice. It does sound more literal to me though...like something legal.

Hi, thanks @fidget!! This wasn't a card actually, she just happened to see the Scales in her crystal (I paid for a tarot but she must've seen something of importance in the ball to bring it up). I can't imagine the blue-eyed man coming at me with a legal contract in the form of an update and it being friendly but who knows! That's why I think it's more interpretative as she said after she read a bit more of the cards. As in, I'll get justice in the form of a progress update in a friendly conversation. Unless he's wiring me the money or something I can't think of what it might be "legally" or "lawfully" so hmmm...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3130 on: November 24, 2019, 08:04:19 PM »

Hi, thanks @fidget!! This wasn't a card actually, she just happened to see the Scales in her crystal (I paid for a tarot but she must've seen something of importance in the ball to bring it up). I can't imagine the blue-eyed man coming at me with a legal contract in the form of an update and it being friendly but who knows! That's why I think it's more interpretative as she said after she read a bit more of the cards. As in, I'll get justice in the form of a progress update in a friendly conversation. Unless he's wiring me the money or something I can't think of what it might be "legally" or "lawfully" so hmmm...

Watch it be something stupid like small talk about a parking ticket. Lmao...

Lovefash67

« Reply #3131 on: November 24, 2019, 08:18:20 PM »

Congrats Lovefash!  Was Yona's timing right for you?
I'm seeing hope again...:)
Yona’s timing was very off lol. I first read with her in 2016 she said I will be in a relationship with KOW who looks are KOP now I did meet my ex in 2016 and yes we got into a relationship and the cards said that it could be possible that he is KOW but they also said I wouldn’t appreciate him or see his significant until it’s too late which is true. I didn’t realize how much he meant to me till this year. In 2018 she expressed predictions with him that are happening now . So it did take a while

Offline embibems

« Reply #3132 on: November 24, 2019, 08:25:02 PM »

Watch it be something stupid like small talk about a parking ticket. Lmao...

LOL that would be something he would do. After all the damage and pathological lying, he'd have to speak to me about something inane before I told him where to go! 😂

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3133 on: November 24, 2019, 09:04:49 PM »

Hey sparkle no unfortunately they are just on a break which is a little scary but I am glad that they are not together because I don’t want to be a home wrecker

Ok well I’ll just say it....BE CAREFUL WITH YOU HEART in this situation. While it’s nice things seem to come around as predicted...just be aware of CONTEXT. Because readers don’t see the full story. Be objective...since he just got out of a relationship just be aware of his true intentions...because when men say “let’s see how it goes” (essentially that’s what he is saying) it doesn’t mean he wants commitment. 😉

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3134 on: November 24, 2019, 10:06:49 PM »

Hi embibems - I have had Justice come up a couple of times - once in association with my POI where Yona specifically saw a legal communication coming in for him (when it happened it turned out to be an official letter regarding a legal matter in relation to his drivers' license), and once she saw me having a meetup with a man with Justice/legal symbols around him - this turned out to be an impromptu visit from a male friend of mine who I had not seen in years, he works for a national security agency.

anything