Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541589 times)

Offline smoothie88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3045 on: November 18, 2019, 12:53:07 AM »
^yes, I do remember someone saying that she confused a man for a woman before because their energy was stronger and manlier

Yes, that was me. She read my female director at work as a man.
Fidget: did she get the context of the prediction right at least other than the gender mix up? I’m wondering if we’re being too generous with Yona here and trying to fit her predictions when actually we got it all wrong or just guessing hit and miss.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3046 on: November 18, 2019, 12:56:43 AM »
I think she says that if you specifically ask about someone...

I’ve barely read people say she could see it end if they asked her to focus on a relationship/ person

In my readings, I ask nothing. If she asks me a question, I say yes or no

I don’t want my feelings to influence her readings or what she interprets

She has picked up interests for me ending

I may have screwed up my reading with her. Everyone says say nothing, let her talk, don't ask questions. That was my plan, but she asked me questions that were not the type you give yes/no answers for. For example, she asked "why is it showing_____?" I guess I could've said I didn't know, but I was honest with her to the best of my knowledge. I found it very challenging to not say anything when she asked questions like that, but now I don't know if I should just toss my entire reading. Ugh.

Offline Alexwhyyy2

« Reply #3047 on: November 18, 2019, 01:05:50 AM »
i do not that.

I’ve barely read people say she could see it end if they asked her to focus on a relationship/ person

I may have screwed up my reading with her. Everyone says say nothing, let her talk, don't ask questions. That was my plan, but she asked me questions that were not the type you give yes/no answers for. For example, she asked "why is it showing_____?" I guess I could've said I didn't know, but I was honest with her to the best of my knowledge. I found it very challenging to not say anything when she asked questions like that, but now I don't know if I should just toss my entire reading. Ugh.
i think if she asks and you answer the ? than she will be rite. . sum 1 sent me a part of the recording after i ask about her becuz i was curious abt this and it was a random ?. She said she got the answer in her crystal and she was rite. So i do not know how i think of ppl saying she is bad wit yes and no ?s. i think sum times she is just wrong. but idk i still have not read wit her. her soonest time is far out

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3048 on: November 18, 2019, 01:50:43 AM »
^yes, I do remember someone saying that she confused a man for a woman before because their energy was stronger and manlier

Fidget: did she get the context of the prediction right at least other than the gender mix up? I’m wondering if we’re being too generous with Yona here and trying to fit her predictions when actually we got it all wrong or just guessing hit and miss.

I think the prediction had the context right, but it wasn't a terribly specific prediction. She had said a difficult man would call me at home and catch me by surprise. There would be some negotiations, but the situation would be weighted in their favor. I would come out with a small victory and have learned from the past in how to handle it. I think it was the conversation I had with my boss when I found out that they got the job that I had wanted. I was called at home, it definitely caught me by surprise, it wasn't a pleasant conversation and it was definitely weighted in their favor, not mine. There was some negotiation and I did get a small victory...so yes, I think the conversation was what she saw, but it was with a woman, not a man.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3049 on: November 18, 2019, 01:56:52 AM »
i do not that.

i think if she asks and you answer the ? than she will be rite. . sum 1 sent me a part of the recording after i ask about her becuz i was curious abt this and it was a random ?. She said she got the answer in her crystal and she was rite. So i do not know how i think of ppl saying she is bad wit yes and no ?s. i think sum times she is just wrong. but idk i still have not read wit her. her soonest time is far out

Yona doesn't ask for background information. She'll give you a prediction and say "does this surprise you?" or "does this make sense?".  I mean you have to be careful like with any reader not to spill your guts on what's going on, but I think she just asks questions to see if she is making sense to you.  She said to me when talking about my POI, "he has his own problem...like a problem that he hides. Does this make sense?" I said he does drink a little. She laughed and said "it looks more like a lot...I got temperance...it's not a little".

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3050 on: November 18, 2019, 02:51:10 AM »
She did ask me several times, does this surprise you? And then expanded on what the cards revealed; however, she also specifically asked me why is it showing____? And how do feel knowing________? When she asked the why question, it was related to career and she waited for my answer, didn't continue on, so it felt like she really wanted an answer. After a pause I asked her if it's okay for me to tell her_____. She said yes because the cards are already laid out. I really don't feel like my divulging certain info messed up the reading, but I definitely gave her background which she then used to interpret what was showing. My only option besides answering the question honestly would've been to say I'm not sure. My point is that a couple of times they were not confirming, yes/no questions like when she asked me does this surprise you, so I found it challenging to stay completely quiet, so challenging in fact that I didn't haha. I think it probably actually helped her interpret the cards, but if things turn out differently than she saw I can only blame myself and my big fat mouth.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3051 on: November 18, 2019, 03:51:06 AM »
I had my first reading with her today (yay)! Lovely woman. Was trying to keep my responses to questions to a minimum because I didn’t want to influence the reading. I’m afraid I came across as rude or a cold fish but hopefully not.

Does she ever get descriptions wrong? For example characteristics correct but eye color incorrect?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3052 on: November 18, 2019, 03:53:58 AM »
She also just may not have as a strong as a connection to some as others

I come off cold but in my last reading she only asked “do you know this person?” and “does this surprise you”?

I gave her yes and no responses without elaborating, and she seemed to not mind and pick up details and interpretations with the cards and Crystal regardless

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3053 on: November 18, 2019, 04:21:55 AM »
Also she talked about a new love coming in. We talked about it for a bit and she said that it could be someone I’ve been friends with in the past, just someone I wouldn’t call an “old love”. Am I interpreting her correctly that this “new love” could be someone that I dated in the past but was not in a relationship with?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3054 on: November 18, 2019, 08:05:33 AM »
You must be spot on greekgeek caz after she mentioned that she went on to say that all this means is that i have love in front of me. Thanks for the input!
This is great Professor, such a beautiful card!

My shadow card was ace of swords, which means clarity Yona said.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3055 on: November 18, 2019, 01:36:16 PM »
Hi Professor

Did she say you and your POI will get together?

I'm so interested in how she see things in Crystals. :P
She just replied, my reading is Dec. 19th, excited!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3056 on: November 18, 2019, 02:02:46 PM »
Yes she did see us together but unfortunately I have to wait until poi does marriage and parenthood then realize thats not what they want then will walk away from that and then will miss me and reach out. She also said she saw the poi with their fingers in their ears which to her meant it wasnt time yet. At the beginning of the reading she said the crystal ball wouldnt kick in until the predictive phase of the reading and thats when she saw the dreaded wheel of fortune and its 18 months to 2 year wait. Ouch! But if what she saw ever does materialize it would be worth it caz ive never loved anyone else! She said the cards showed nothing I could do to speed this up. Any form of reaching out on my end would result in being ignored or rejected. I will have to wait and give them a chance to miss me and see reaching out to me as a good thing. Lets see! Make sure you record your reading. Sometimes when i feel down and depressed, relistening to it and reminding myself of what may happen even though it feels impossible now, helps lifts my spirit and renews my hope that this will one day happen.

Thanks Professor, my situation is so close to yours!
She said my POI ( we haven't talked for ages) is so concentrated in their personal life and very career oriented, he thinks he has to reach certain achievement for a exclussive relationship.
This part slows down our progress, but can end up together once he thinks it's the right time to do right thing.
She said we will meet before he made up his mind, then after that it may take years!!!AND there is no way for me to speed it up!
Now I'm like okay I'll go with the flow, and I'm same as you I have only one POI!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3057 on: November 18, 2019, 05:53:47 PM »

I think the prediction had the context right, but it wasn't a terribly specific prediction. She had said a difficult man would call me at home and catch me by surprise. There would be some negotiations, but the situation would be weighted in their favor. I would come out with a small victory and have learned from the past in how to handle it. I think it was the conversation I had with my boss when I found out that they got the job that I had wanted. I was called at home, it definitely caught me by surprise, it wasn't a pleasant conversation and it was definitely weighted in their favor, not mine. There was some negotiation and I did get a small victory...so yes, I think the conversation was what she saw, but it was with a woman, not a man.

I think she sometimes goes based on the characteristics of the card and its depiction. For instance, when she sees queen of cups come up, it's a woman with blonde hair and green eyes (or whatever) then she'll tell you a woman with blonde hair and green eyes. This isn't always the case because she does sometimes use a crystal ball and what she sees there wouldn't be dependent on a card depiction. But I do think sometimes these cards are just representations of a person and it may not be exact to the card's physical characteristics. Sometimes it is, sometimes not.

beachgal214

« Reply #3058 on: November 18, 2019, 08:42:55 PM »
how soon after purchasing a reading does she contact you to schedule?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3059 on: November 18, 2019, 08:50:28 PM »
how soon after purchasing a reading does she contact you to schedule?
Usually within a few days.

anything