Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541538 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3030 on: November 15, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »
Yes Fidget!! Hope all went well :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3031 on: November 15, 2019, 04:55:48 PM »
Yay fidget, hope it was good news and no more towers!!! 💕

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3032 on: November 15, 2019, 04:57:28 PM »
When Yona said things will happen soon in the next few months, it can mean years right? As her timing is quite off?

She's notoriously bad with timing and she's even told me that before, I think in her last reading she actually called her timing "rubbish." :D I appreciate the honesty. But yes, it can be years even if she says months.

Example, I first read with her in Oct. 2017, she predicted a series of events that at the time I thought would be in spring of 2018. Now this is a big if, but IF things keep trending the way they are, that series of events looks on track to unfold around spring of next year, which would be two years later than what her reading suggested. We will see of course. But at the time during that reading, she felt like it wouldn't take long.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3033 on: November 16, 2019, 03:42:10 AM »
a llittle update since my readimg with Yona in October, my ex and I have been texting every day all day which is different because before we were texting every other day or week maybe like 3-4 text a day. Yesterday, I did express to him that I missed him and he was surprised and expressed that he missed me as well and that hes coming back to our neighborhood next weekend so we will be haning out. Yona expressed that the cards said I shouldnt think for my ex so I am no lobger reading into him texting me all the time and other thigs that I may think is subliminal. She expressed that my ex teakes a while to process his feelings. So, if I just say how I feel it will take him a while to process everything and can lead to rejection. She also gave me a warning that I will talk to a friend about our situation and whatever she tells me i end up freaking o9ut and cutting off my ex,which in turn my ex ends up feeling hurt and may make promises to his girlfriend. Yona also expressed that the cards said I need to think less realistically and let things play out and not to let my morals get into the way especially when I do like him and he too likes me back.She expressed that sometimes the cards will not tell us to do the moral things .I also asked her what will happen if I just decide to walk away and she said that she doesnt see me doing that except for the time where she said I can avoid it but she said if I do  I wont be withsomeone for a while because I'm picky. She said my ex will end up pouring his heart to me but this situation will be going into the nw year which is not far but I did tell myself if its climbing into the summer months I just need to cuthings off and move on, It doesnt make any sense for me in the back of my mind to be holding on to hope just because it was predicted we would get back together. Thats to much time wasted. I;m honestly just tried of waiting on things to happen or not happen( 80% of the time) just to end up heart broken disappointed and the report back to this site about my experience.Yona did say that if was going to take a long time like 10 years, she would tell me to move on, but even a year or two is long especially for people who talk constantly. .
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 03:45:18 AM by Lovefash67 »

Offline user5942

« Reply #3034 on: November 16, 2019, 02:11:10 PM »
I think she says that if you specifically ask about someone...

I’ve barely read people say she could see it end if they asked her to focus on a relationship/ person

In my readings, I ask nothing. If she asks me a question, I say yes or no

I don’t want my feelings to influence her readings or what she interprets

She has picked up interests for me ending

Offline Alexwhyyy2

« Reply #3035 on: November 16, 2019, 07:25:31 PM »
a llittle update since my readimg with Yona in October, my ex and I have been texting every day all day which is different because before we were texting every other day or week maybe like 3-4 text a day. Yesterday, I did express to him that I missed him and he was surprised and expressed that he missed me as well and that hes coming back to our neighborhood next weekend so we will be haning out. Yona expressed that the cards said I shouldnt think for my ex so I am no lobger reading into him texting me all the time and other thigs that I may think is subliminal. She expressed that my ex teakes a while to process his feelings. So, if I just say how I feel it will take him a while to process everything and can lead to rejection. She also gave me a warning that I will talk to a friend about our situation and whatever she tells me i end up freaking o9ut and cutting off my ex,which in turn my ex ends up feeling hurt and may make promises to his girlfriend. Yona also expressed that the cards said I need to think less realistically and let things play out and not to let my morals get into the way especially when I do like him and he too likes me back.She expressed that sometimes the cards will not tell us to do the moral things .I also asked her what will happen if I just decide to walk away and she said that she doesnt see me doing that except for the time where she said I can avoid it but she said if I do  I wont be withsomeone for a while because I'm picky. She said my ex will end up pouring his heart to me but this situation will be going into the nw year which is not far but I did tell myself if its climbing into the summer months I just need to cuthings off and move on, It doesnt make any sense for me in the back of my mind to be holding on to hope just because it was predicted we would get back together. Thats to much time wasted. I;m honestly just tried of waiting on things to happen or not happen( 80% of the time) just to end up heart broken disappointed and the report back to this site about my experience.Yona did say that if was going to take a long time like 10 years, she would tell me to move on, but even a year or two is long especially for people who talk constantly. .

When I was getting fed up with my situation and feeling I was clinging to false hope, Yona told me it would be a shame to walk away as things were just about to have a break through (for the good) and I could have what I wanted. It didn’t happen, the person ended things. We no longer talk and they went on to block me off everything. Since then, they are now with someone else who they’re more committed to than they were to me. Yona didn’t see any of this, and in fact told me (I’ve checked my notes) there would be a rocky patch but it was nothing big so I should be worried and definitely not another woman.

did u have your read this year? i went thru this thread and if that is the case based from what i am seeing then this cud be the rough patch. giving the answers here i do not think u given her enough time for her prediction to pass. but i am curious is she really good? if i get a read can i ask general and specific?

Lovefash67

« Reply #3036 on: November 16, 2019, 11:05:32 PM »

When I was getting fed up with my situation and feeling I was clinging to false hope, Yona told me it would be a shame to walk away as things were just about to have a break through (for the good) and I could have what I wanted. It didn’t happen, the person ended things. We no longer talk and they went on to block me off everything. Since then, they are now with someone else who they’re more committed to than they were to me. Yona didn’t see any of this, and in fact told me (I’ve checked my notes) there would be a rocky patch but it was nothing big so I should be worried and definitely not another woman.
Omg I'm so sorry ypu had to go throught that! This is my biggest fear. I know Yona is not God but if I'm being hnest with myself her readings are kind of influencing to explore this more. I think if I never got a reading with her, I would have just cut things off but since the end o 2018 her readings have metioned this guy before I even thought about him or even getting back in contact. One we got back in contact all the predictions that she made since nov 2018 has been occuring but Im really afraid that the big prediction wont happen and she is def not talking about anyone else because all the predcitions have been happening with him. When I read with her she doesnt talk about any other guy but him. Its probably best that I just cut things off instead of getting hurt in the end, This whole thing is depressing. I hope you eventually find someone who is worth your time

Lovefash67

« Reply #3037 on: November 16, 2019, 11:07:56 PM »

did u have your read this year? i went thru this thread and if that is the case based from what i am seeing then this cud be the rough patch. giving the answers here i do not think u given her enough time for her prediction to pass. but i am curious is she really good? if i get a read can i ask general and specific?
If you read with her your best bet is general. I only asked a specific question once about school admissions and she did turn out to be right but other than that I have gotten general

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3038 on: November 16, 2019, 11:22:30 PM »
Well damn now I am wondering if another conversation is coming after the other woman is gone. If it is coming then there is a rough patch after that! I wouldn't keep holding on if I were you but its possible if he hasn't actually left yet. Scary to think he could come back and still be rough again. Also entirely possible with Yonas timing flaws.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3039 on: November 17, 2019, 12:17:47 AM »
Well damn now I am wondering if another conversation is coming after the other woman is gone. If it is coming then there is a rough patch after that! I wouldn't keep holding on if I were you but its possible if he hasn't actually left yet. Scary to think he could come back and still be rough again. Also entirely possible with Yonas timing flaws.

It could well be. But I certainly don’t believe it. I can accept reading with Yona has not worked for me and also accept it  works very well for others and she has a gift. She’s a nice lady. I do have hope  but it’s not because of anything Yona has said- just the desperate hope of a sad and helpless person. I don’t think I will read again.

What I truly believe, and it could go for any reader, is that there are things that the universe just doesn't want us to know about. Yona has been good for me, I'm not gonna lie, but there are some things that I wonder why she didn't see (like me getting screwed over the job I wanted). In hindsight I think it was because I needed to handle it organically or "unprepared" because my true response to it was necessary for my overall journey. All psychics see what they see and that's pretty much it. That's one of the reasons that I personally don't go for specific questions. I think too many times when you asked a pointed question, you force the psychic to look into something that spirit doesn't want you to have the answer to. And there are a lot of psychics who will embellish rather than just say that they can't get you the answer. I'm not saying you did that with Yona, just a general observation for the collective here.

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #3040 on: November 17, 2019, 01:59:57 PM »
@Fidget - I agree with both your question about why sometimes they don’t see it, and your reasoning on the answer. It rings true for me.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #3041 on: November 17, 2019, 05:09:18 PM »

It could well be. But I certainly don’t believe it. I can accept reading with Yona has not worked for me and also accept it  works very well for others and she has a gift. She’s a nice lady. I do have hope  but it’s not because of anything Yona has said- just the desperate hope of a sad and helpless person. I don’t think I will read again.

Sorry her reading didn’t work for you. I just read with her once and have no idea whether any of the thing she said will happen some of it sounds odd like a platonic male friend will visit and I will be happy about it...I have no male friend lol, or male family for that matter. Does Yona mix up man vs woman, for eg if the woman is quite alpha and gives out masculine vibe, she would pick her up as a man? Because I do indeed have a female friend coming to visit me in from oversea in December and I’m looking forward to seeing her.

Truthfromrosie, has anything even minor Yona said to you that came to past in full just like she said at all?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3042 on: November 17, 2019, 05:17:16 PM »
^yes, I do remember someone saying that she confused a man for a woman before because their energy was stronger and manlier

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3043 on: November 17, 2019, 05:40:21 PM »
^yes, I do remember someone saying that she confused a man for a woman before because their energy was stronger and manlier

Yes, that was me. She read my female director at work as a man.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3044 on: November 18, 2019, 12:27:31 AM »
I baught her top up after the reading on May.
Three her predictions happened the first one(small)
Other two I think I avoided one.
Really not interested in reading any more but I want to know if I avoided her second prediction.
I will update here...