Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541251 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3015 on: November 14, 2019, 02:28:53 AM »
In my one and only read with her, it was the 1 hr tarot and crystal ball reading. Right from the get go I specified that I wanted her to look into whether my poi and I will ever be romantically involved again. She asked me to describe their eye color and asked me to give one word I would use to best describe their eyes. She said that as I think about these questions it allowed her to tune in. She then selected a card that represented the poi. In the next spread, she said that the cards corrected her and a different card was shown to her to represent them. She then ran with it for the next half an hour. It was intense and detailed. Then the crystal ball showed her the dreaded wheel of fortune which meant to her that I have another 18 month to 2 year wait until poi reaches out. She then said that that was as far as spirit would reveal to her so she would refund me the other half. Then I asked her to look into my career path which took the next half an hour. It was very detailed and she saw years out. Well in excess of two years on both issues. So I have no need for any topups or anything because of the level of detail. She is well worth all these high praises. Recording the reading was the best thing I ever did. And although there are many fake psychics who create fake accounts and try to promote themselves here, I still truly am grateful for this site and for the many users who give honest feedback. Ive been here long enough to witness the fact that karma always eventually sifts the fake ones out!

Hi Professor,how was her prediction accuract for you?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3016 on: November 14, 2019, 03:36:49 AM »
Well, most of the predictions are years out unfortunately. However there were two short term predictions. One was that there was a small financial hit coming in a few weeks. My washing machine blew up. Secondly, she saw me interviewing for a job, not a dream job but an interim job until I relocate. That seems to be playing out currently. Regarding poi, sadly I will have to wait a long time. I have no choice caz I have never loved anyone else. She said she was getting that there was distance between us, she was seeing an ocean. We actually now live in different countries. She said she saw my poi with their fingers in their ears, meaning it wasnt time yet for them to reach out. She drew the fool card which she said meant we will be treading on new ground together. Well, until them, just doing me and trying to get on with life.

Hi Professor

Thanks for your reply.
I'm in same situation with you actually!My POI and I are in different countries, that she saw the distance.
She also said it will take years to play out.
Small predictions happened. :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 03:54:28 AM by ES1281 »

Yaz88

« Reply #3017 on: November 14, 2019, 03:39:43 AM »
Well, most of the predictions are years out unfortunately. However there were two short term predictions. One was that there was a small financial hit coming in a few weeks. My washing machine blew up. Secondly, she saw me interviewing for a job, not a dream job but an interim job until I relocate. That seems to be playing out currently. Regarding poi, sadly I will have to wait a long time. I have no choice caz I have never loved anyone else. She said she was getting that there was distance between us, she was seeing an ocean. We actually now live in different countries. She said she saw my poi with their fingers in their ears, meaning it wasnt time yet for them to reach out. She drew the fool card which she said meant we will be treading on new ground together. Well, until them, just doing me and trying to get on with life.

Professor, someone very wise once told me, “all time does is pass.”  I try to remind myself that there really is no need to hurry.  If something is meant to be yours, it will happen for you.  The wheel just keeps on turning, and with every spin we learn something to bring with us as we journey on.  Yes, all time does is pass.  I think you’ve got the right perspective in living your life and letting what may happen, happen.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3018 on: November 14, 2019, 05:10:18 AM »
Yes I think the thing with Yona is that she is a fortune teller

I don’t really think a lot of people know what that means

She can’t exactly target certain situations or people

But what she can do, is tell you things that will happen in the future. That’s the key - knowing things that she can tell you which will occur in the future.

They may be about people who are relevant now or 5 years from now.

Yona is also a fatalist, which is interesting. But just because you get a reading from her do not peg any specific people you necessarily know in the moment to her predictions. Things can take years, especially since she’s reading a fortune and think of how long our futures are unless anyone on this board is 80 years old

And, I don’t think that goes for just Yona. A lot of psychics may actually get specific things right way down the line that we just don’t know about yet. Heck, I’ve been close to people within the last six months that if you told me I’d have a whole new friend group a year ago, I probably wouldn’t have believed you

The best thing to do is just let. Things. Go. Live your life, and not dwell so much on these predictions

I’ve let my ex go who ruined my life for the past 2.5 years and I wasted all this time and money

Please don’t make the same mistake, and just take your present life for what it’s worth. Improve as much as you can - I think you have the ability to make your own happiness. Cut the crap out and take the trash out. Yona and kisha were right, but I should’ve taken into account the red flags that were happening all along
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 05:13:52 AM by user5942 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3019 on: November 14, 2019, 05:17:16 AM »
Hi Users

Sorry for what happened to you about yoir wasPOI.
but still i ll ask...
Did Yona say anything about your POI like she thinks it may not work out ofetc?

Yes I think the thing with Yona is that she is a fortune teller

I don’t really think a lot of people know what that means

She can’t exactly target certain situations or people

But what she can do, is tell you things that will happen in the future. That’s the key - knowing things that she can tell you which will occur in the future.

They may be about people who are relevant now or 5 years from now.

Yona is also a fatalist, which is interesting. But just because you get a reading from her do not peg any specific people you necessarily know in the moment to her predictions. Things can take years, especially since she’s reading a fortune and think of how long our futures are unless anyone on this board is 80 years old

And, I don’t think that goes for just Yona. A lot of psychics may actually get specific things right way down the line that we just don’t know about yet. Heck, I’ve been close to people within the last six months that if you told me I’d have a whole new friend group a year ago, I probably wouldn’t have believed you

The best thing to do is just let. Things. Go. Live your life, and not dwell so much on these predictions

I’ve let my ex go who ruined my life for the past 2.5 years and I wasted all this time and money

Please don’t make the same mistake, and just take your present life for what it’s worth. Improve as much as you can - I think you have the ability to make your own happiness. Cut the crap out and take the trash out. Yona and kisha were right, but I should’ve taken into account the red flags that were happening all along

Offline user5942

« Reply #3020 on: November 14, 2019, 05:45:24 AM »
She hasn’t said anything about that POI working out. Really I don’t think any predictions Yona made involve him, were through I think.

And I’ve learned I can’t peg him to any predictions

Currently trying to do my thing, get my masters degree, and have fun lol

I’m not wasting anymore time on him

Kisha told me this “relationship would be severed regardless” so I’m thinking we’re done

I haven’t checked his social media since he’s blocked

He’s not my concern anymore, I’m just trying to move on from him
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 05:50:50 AM by user5942 »

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3021 on: November 14, 2019, 12:50:26 PM »
I was wanting people’s opinions/thoughts on this.

I read with Yona this past Spring. She gave me a romantic prediction about someone and said she didn’t think I knew them or that we weren’t committed before, etc. Fast forward to this Fall; she gave me a similar romantic prediction but more zoomed in as expected. She said the cards are familiar and I know this person.

In between the two readings, I met two new guys. Do you think it could be one of them, still someone I haven’t met, or someone from my past??

Thanks!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3022 on: November 14, 2019, 10:08:14 PM »
Dear Lord. I have a top up with Yona next week. Ya'll better pray for me...

Hey there. Have you had your top up yet? If you haven't had it, hope it goes well! I am excited for your update. 😊

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3023 on: November 14, 2019, 10:17:31 PM »
I was wanting people’s opinions/thoughts on this.

I read with Yona this past Spring. She gave me a romantic prediction about someone and said she didn’t think I knew them or that we weren’t committed before, etc. Fast forward to this Fall; she gave me a similar romantic prediction but more zoomed in as expected. She said the cards are familiar and I know this person.

In between the two readings, I met two new guys. Do you think it could be one of them, still someone I haven’t met, or someone from my past??

Thanks!

With Yona it could be any of those honesty.
In my first reading I asked about a guy and she kept telling me we were meant for each other. That he would step back and be dramatic for a short time. Big changes in 3 to 4 months. She was reading a guy I had not met yet. Here we are 9 months later and he has stepped back and is being dramatic.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #3024 on: November 15, 2019, 12:31:06 AM »
When Yona said things will happen soon in the next few months, it can mean years right? As her timing is quite off?

In my reading Yona predicted a couple of guys I would be seeing but also said they’re not good and I won’t like them. Why would she even give that as predictions if these are just random people I’ll date and drop?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3025 on: November 15, 2019, 12:43:41 AM »
Yona said he would step back for a short time. We have been doing this back and forth for dance for about 3 months so apparently soon and a shirt time can drag on for months to even years.

If Yona mentioned them there doesn't really have to be significance it just means it will happen. As opposed to the free will you should or may date two guys. I would assume you learn something about yourself with one or both of them. Usually she will describe your feelings about the situation and to me that shows your personal growth journey.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3026 on: November 15, 2019, 01:00:36 AM »
She gave predictions for men who wouldn’t be long term for me

I’m both cases, I had to assert myself

So yes, personal growth played a high role into it. I don’t take men’s crap or red flags anymore

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3027 on: November 15, 2019, 05:31:48 AM »
Yona said I m only interested in one guy and she is right. :o

Offline user5942

« Reply #3028 on: November 15, 2019, 02:43:59 PM »
No one else picked up on these losers besides Yona

She even put it nicely they would be losers lol

“Men are like buses”

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3029 on: November 15, 2019, 04:40:56 PM »
Dear Lord. I have a top up with Yona next week. Ya'll better pray for me...

Hey there. Have you had your top up yet? If you haven't had it, hope it goes well! I am excited for your update. 😊

Yes! I'll fill you in later this evening. She picked up a lot!

anything