Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541260 times)

Offline RPLguy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2970 on: November 09, 2019, 09:52:07 PM »
And how do you guys record that???

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2971 on: November 09, 2019, 09:58:47 PM »
i normally use voice recorder on my phone and put my phone against the laptop i am using for skype so it records me and yona speaking

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2972 on: November 09, 2019, 10:07:41 PM »
The only one that seems to happen in order is the first prediction lol they’re happening very sporadically!

If you look back on my super long post recently, you’ll see how they’re playing out

But no, they’re not happening chronologically

I think with any psychic things just happen randomly we should never think when lol

It’s so hard but really how will they be able to truly determine “when”, they’re not the divine creator

Yeah I think so ‘too.
Users can I ask did your predictions happened in exact order that Yona predicted?
Like if she said prediction1 will happen then next is prediction2 after that.

Thanks!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2973 on: November 09, 2019, 10:09:46 PM »
But its good to relisten to her readings regularly. Almost everytime I relisten, some of the things she mentions just in passing have new meaning and greater importance for me.

I listen to my readings every night while I am trying to sleep. Just turn the lights off, and audio on. Almost all my readings are positive stuff about my POI in terms of reconnection. So it makes me feel good before fall asleep lol

Just as a cautionary note...sometimes we make think what’ she is saying is about the current poi and it could be a totally diff person (where the prediction matches)...happened to me this year ..thought it was POI1 but it was POI4. There were 2 specific predictions that occurred and it was with the other person.

Thanks! I think I’ll forget about my prediction and live my life as you do.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2974 on: November 09, 2019, 10:14:02 PM »
@user
What is considered “short term” for yona? A few days or months?

Offline user5942

« Reply #2975 on: November 10, 2019, 02:34:47 AM »
Don’t rely on timing!!!

She’s told me things that would happen within weeks or months but that hasn’t been right.

Please. For. The. Love. Of. God. Do. Not. Rely. On. Timing.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2976 on: November 10, 2019, 02:48:32 AM »
Half of the stuff from my last top up which was just Oct 1st has passed. Basically everything except love ugh. I'm wondering if I should get another top up. Its been almost 6 weeks and I'm sure she is booked through Dec at this point. That would put them 3 months apart or more. The struggle is real on if I should or not lol. Her timeline... Lol.... For my love predictions is Christmas to New Years so it would fall right after that if I ordered now.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2977 on: November 10, 2019, 03:53:08 AM »
But its good to relisten to her readings regularly. Almost everytime I relisten, some of the things she mentions just in passing have new meaning and greater importance for me.

I listen to my readings every night while I am trying to sleep. Just turn the lights off, and audio on. Almost all my readings are positive stuff about my POI in terms of reconnection. So it makes me feel good before fall asleep lol

Just as a cautionary note...sometimes we make think what’ she is saying is about the current poi and it could be a totally diff person (where the prediction matches)...happened to me this year ..thought it was POI1 but it was POI4. There were 2 specific predictions that occurred and it was with the other person.

You're right Sparkle and it happens to me very frequently when it comes to colleagues. For example when Kisha gives me a heads up about one male energy in workplace, I make some assumption about who he is but later it turns out that he is another person.

However, it terms of POI, unlike you I just have one hahaha
And as you know she always gives enough hint: "a man, you already know who he is", "a man, who's been distant for a while", or something like "someone you care a lot about him". So, I always know that this is the same person. And Yona also knows that this is my POI who's gone for a loooong while lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2978 on: November 10, 2019, 03:54:36 AM »
And how do you guys record that???

iPhone and Mac both have voice recorder. I talk with her using my laptop and record with my iPhone.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2979 on: November 10, 2019, 04:35:02 AM »

You're right Sparkle and it happens to me very frequently when it comes to colleagues. For example when Kisha gives me a heads up about one male energy in workplace, I make some assumption about who he is but later it turns out that he is another person.

However, it terms of POI, unlike you I just have one hahaha
And as you know she always gives enough hint: "a man, you already know who he is", "a man, who's been distant for a while", or something like "someone you care a lot about him". So, I always know that this is the same person. And Yona also knows that this is my POI who's gone for a loooong while lol

Wellllll at the time of my reading, at the beginning of this year I only had one! Lol all the others came during hot girl summer.
But yes I feel you.  It’s just at the time of my reading she mentioned the guy as my “person of interest” or “man of significance” indicating that i knew this person already, so i automatically thought it was my poi. I’ve just learn you never know with her man. Hopefully it does turn out to be your poi! Just wanted to give a friendly heads up 😉

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2980 on: November 10, 2019, 05:23:59 AM »
I know your right !!! I just want things to happen already but I bet I’m slowing it down.

My last top up was mainly on love. I’m hoping that’s good.... even though I’m starting to be “ok” with being single. But I just hope things move forward as she stated since it was mainly on love lol Getting to the point where I’m kind of not caring if I’m with poi. I just want a bf 😩😩😩

Obviously someone I’m happy with and like though haha

Offline user5942

« Reply #2981 on: November 10, 2019, 08:47:09 AM »
I would wait if I were, honestly!

I’d try to space out readings every 5 or 6 months

Half of the stuff from my last top up which was just Oct 1st has passed. Basically everything except love ugh. I'm wondering if I should get another top up. Its been almost 6 weeks and I'm sure she is booked through Dec at this point. That would put them 3 months apart or more. The struggle is real on if I should or not lol. Her timeline... Lol.... For my love predictions is Christmas to New Years so it would fall right after that if I ordered now.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2982 on: November 10, 2019, 10:08:07 AM »
The grass isn’t always greener!

I know I want a relationship, but with the right person and I’m willing to wait for that now.

I was just out with 2 of my girlfriends last night and the majority of conversation was them bitching about their significant others lol

The one who is engaged was saying how they can’t pick a date for the wedding since her fiancé doesn’t want her to invite her own brothers to the wedding...he’s a prick

A lot of relationships aren’t sunshine and rainbows lol

I know your right !!! I just want things to happen already but I bet I’m slowing it down.

My last top up was mainly on love. I’m hoping that’s good.... even though I’m starting to be “ok” with being single. But I just hope things move forward as she stated since it was mainly on love lol Getting to the point where I’m kind of not caring if I’m with poi. I just want a bf 😩😩😩

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2983 on: November 10, 2019, 02:23:36 PM »
The grass isn’t always greener!

I know I want a relationship, but with the right person and I’m willing to wait for that now.

I was just out with 2 of my girlfriends last night and the majority of conversation was them bitching about their significant others lol

The one who is engaged was saying how they can’t pick a date for the wedding since her fiancé doesn’t want her to invite her own brothers to the wedding...he’s a prick

A lot of relationships aren’t sunshine and rainbows lol

Yep !!!! Very true. I need to remember this for whenever I get sad on social media. Yona even said but you know what when it’s right, it’ll be right. Very true 👌🏽

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2984 on: November 10, 2019, 05:50:46 PM »
I have a top up next month. My last reading was in May this year, should I ask specifically about POI or should I just do general? I always do general but has anyone had luck asking about a specific person?