Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541553 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2955 on: November 09, 2019, 06:37:20 PM »
Which makes sense cause the predictions following it right after went with the cards she described

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2956 on: November 09, 2019, 06:55:25 PM »
Ok so question cause I’m listening to my previous top up with yona AGAIN 😂😂 but does anyone know what a cross is? Is it a crossroad? She referenced this to the cards she was reading but said it’s “my first cross but not predictive”

Anyone can elaborate on this?

First layout of the cards, it doesn't mean anything.

Ok so what’s the point of those?

The first layout isn’t predictive and describes either your current situation or the theme of the reading

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2957 on: November 09, 2019, 07:45:10 PM »
But its good to relisten to her readings regularly. Almost everytime I relisten, some of the things she mentions just in passing have new meaning and greater importance for me.

I listen to my readings every night while I am trying to sleep. Just turn the lights off, and audio on. Almost all my readings are positive stuff about my POI in terms of reconnection. So it makes me feel good before fall asleep lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #2958 on: November 09, 2019, 08:02:51 PM »
My “opening cards” aren’t predictive

She said it’s “figuring out who your friends are, not worrying so much, and having to deal with an ongoing situation with a female”

Yes, those 3 or 4 cards were not predictive for me. They just showed what I’m currently dealing with and what the main messages from my guides are

Then she went into 2 “layouts” in the reading and those cards were predictive

She’s read the same way for me 3 times, so like the first 5-10 minutes are really not predictions

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2959 on: November 09, 2019, 08:13:02 PM »
But its good to relisten to her readings regularly. Almost everytime I relisten, some of the things she mentions just in passing have new meaning and greater importance for me.

I listen to my readings every night while I am trying to sleep. Just turn the lights off, and audio on. Almost all my readings are positive stuff about my POI in terms of reconnection. So it makes me feel good before fall asleep lol

Just as a cautionary note...sometimes we make think what’ she is saying is about the current poi and it could be a totally diff person (where the prediction matches)...happened to me this year ..thought it was POI1 but it was POI4. There were 2 specific predictions that occurred and it was with the other person.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2960 on: November 09, 2019, 08:37:16 PM »

Just as a cautionary note...sometimes we make think what’ she is saying is about the current poi and it could be a totally diff person (where the prediction matches)...happened to me this year ..thought it was POI1 but it was POI4. There were 2 specific predictions that occurred and it was with the other person.

Did she say you already know that person but turned out to somebody new?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2961 on: November 09, 2019, 08:40:43 PM »
Thanks for advise, she didn’t tell me how to avoid it she just said it’s going to happen.
Then I diminished the expected cause.

Six months after May is right now but I really don’t see it.
So I guess I just wait and see. :)

Offline user5942

« Reply #2962 on: November 09, 2019, 08:42:49 PM »
I think with any psychic things just happen randomly we should never think when lol

It’s so hard but really how will they be able to truly determine “when”, they’re not the divine creator

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2963 on: November 09, 2019, 08:43:32 PM »
My opening cards aren’t predictive either, she said it’s past and current situation.
Then she went for prediction part for short term, and did another shuffle, more further predictions.
She also said my POI didn’t show in opening cards which is good, means he is not past.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2964 on: November 09, 2019, 08:45:12 PM »
I think with any psychic things just happen randomly we should never think when lol

It’s so hard but really how will they be able to truly determine “when”, they’re not the divine creator

Yeah I think so ‘too.
Users can I ask did your predictions happened in exact order that Yona predicted?
Like if she said prediction1 will happen then next is prediction2 after that.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2965 on: November 09, 2019, 08:53:00 PM »
The only one that seems to happen in order is the first prediction lol they’re happening very sporadically!

If you look back on my super long post recently, you’ll see how they’re playing out

But no, they’re not happening chronologically

Yeah I think so ‘too.
Users can I ask did your predictions happened in exact order that Yona predicted?
Like if she said prediction1 will happen then next is prediction2 after that.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #2966 on: November 09, 2019, 08:54:54 PM »
Sorry to interrupt the flow of this thread.

If i book a reading with Yona and I live in the US, do I have to use skype like her website says or can I just use a cell number?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2967 on: November 09, 2019, 08:55:40 PM »

If i book a reading with Yona and I live in the US, do I have to use skype like her website says or can I just use a cell number?

Thanks in advance!

She's in the UK, so she will only use Skype.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #2968 on: November 09, 2019, 09:35:16 PM »

Thanks in advance!

Is that voice only or video?

Thank you Fidget!

Yet another account to set up!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 09:38:11 PM by RPLguy »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #2969 on: November 09, 2019, 09:38:59 PM »

Thanks in advance!

Is that voice only or video?

Thank you Fidget!

Yet another account to set up!

It's only voice not video.

anything