Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541265 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2940 on: November 07, 2019, 02:05:21 AM »
My cards aren't fast moving either Yona said it take years to be with my POI.
She said it will not be this and not next year.
My life is happy now so I’m okay with that.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2941 on: November 07, 2019, 06:34:28 PM »
Did she say that you guys will end up together?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2942 on: November 07, 2019, 08:49:07 PM »
Did she say that you guys will end up together?

Yes she said so. But she also said it will take years.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2943 on: November 08, 2019, 01:48:51 AM »
Dear Lord. I have a top up with Yona next week. Ya'll better pray for me...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2944 on: November 08, 2019, 06:31:14 AM »
A hit for Yona.

She had predicted a clash with a male colleague in the workplace after the trip. She had described all details of this conflict. I came back from trip last week and this happened today. Timeframe was very accurate.

I had another prediction in the summer that again was told me that would happen after trip, and did actually happen the day after my return. I think when Yona gets a clue (like trip) in the reading, she can give an accurate timeframe, otherwise she does guess.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2945 on: November 08, 2019, 01:39:43 PM »
 I hope all was well though and that it wasn’t too bad of a clash, but glad to see you are seeing movement :)

A hit for Yona.

She had predicted a clash with a male colleague in the workplace after the trip. She had described all details of this conflict. I came back from trip last week and this happened today. Timeframe was very accurate.

I had another prediction in the summer that again was told me that would happen after trip, and did actually happen the day after my return. I think when Yona gets a clue (like trip) in the reading, she can give an accurate timeframe, otherwise she does guess.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2946 on: November 09, 2019, 07:20:40 AM »
I hope all was well though and that it wasn’t too bad of a clash, but glad to see you are seeing movement :)

A hit for Yona.

Thanks! it was not very serious but yeah, it feels good when it's happen.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2947 on: November 09, 2019, 01:40:01 PM »
Ok so question cause I’m listening to my previous top up with yona AGAIN 😂😂 but does anyone know what a cross is? Is it a crossroad? She referenced this to the cards she was reading but said it’s “my first cross but not predictive”

Anyone can elaborate on this?

Offline user5942

« Reply #2948 on: November 09, 2019, 02:20:45 PM »
It’s hard for anyone to tell you what she means /:

It depends on your reading / spread/ cards used in the spread along with her interpretation and what she saw for you personally in the crystal

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2949 on: November 09, 2019, 02:53:44 PM »
Hey guys

Is there anybody warned by Yona a negative prediction but you could avoid it?
I was told by Yona this May, that within 6 months there will be a negative issue to happen in my life then I took actions to avoid it right away.
Then now it really looks won’t happen..

Offline user5942

« Reply #2950 on: November 09, 2019, 02:57:54 PM »
I was never told I influenced what could happen..

Yona never said to me “if you do this, that could happen” or “make sure you say this instead”

In my personal experience with her, she’s never said I’d influence any of her predictions from happening or not happening

She has said to me she “doesn’t rely on timeframes and they’re always hard but she doesn’t doubt predictions”

So you are very lucky that she was able to steer you in the right direction of something you could control!

My tower was inevitable and immediate, Yona knew there was no way around it because she never hinted I could avoid it and even said “I’m not wishing this on you, the Tower is a terrible card but this seems to be happening very, very soon”
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 03:00:13 PM by user5942 »

Yaz88

« Reply #2951 on: November 09, 2019, 03:02:46 PM »
I was never told I influenced what could happen..

Yona never said to me “if you do this, that could happen” or “make sure you say this instead”

In my personal experience with her, she’s never said I’d influence any of her predictions from happening or not happening

She has said to me she “doesn’t rely on timeframes and they’re always hard but she doesn’t doubt predictions”

In my first reading with Yona she told me that if I reacted to a situation in a certain manner, it would cause this small tower of a situation to be less of a problem.  In other words the small tower is coming no matter what, but if I don’t let myself get carried away with my emotions and I down play the situation (aka not flip complete shit about it and go ballistic), it’ll just be a small hiccup that will end as quickly as it comes about.  But it’s happening no matter what.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2952 on: November 09, 2019, 04:22:33 PM »
She recently told me I would be in a tiffy over a situation. I would think he's self absorb but he's not that its in my head. I think she's trying to warn me not to flip shit on him. She continuously tells me in the last 2 readings that it is the circumstances him and I are in and he's not lying. She really stands up for him and reminds me to think practical. I think if I didn't listen to her advice things would have ended months ago with him. I have never been as patient and understanding with anyone else. This is also why I believe Kisha always thinks I will walk away. My nature is not to wait or give people the understanding I have learned to have with him. So yes in a way Yona does and can warn and guide you. My favorite she tells me is be practical he can't change it right now.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2953 on: November 09, 2019, 06:22:53 PM »
Ok so question cause I’m listening to my previous top up with yona AGAIN 😂😂 but does anyone know what a cross is? Is it a crossroad? She referenced this to the cards she was reading but said it’s “my first cross but not predictive”

Anyone can elaborate on this?

First layout of the cards, it doesn't mean anything.

Ok so what’s the point of those?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2954 on: November 09, 2019, 06:28:12 PM »
I thought the first layout was the shadow, opening and challenges cards. Which helps to describe the overall theme and etc so wouldn’t they be important?