Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541474 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2925 on: November 06, 2019, 04:35:50 PM »
Yep basically come and go lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2926 on: November 06, 2019, 05:02:14 PM »
And they are always running late 😂

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2927 on: November 06, 2019, 05:25:00 PM »
Omg why are your posts so long ?!

They’re painful to read  ;) ;) ;)

😂😂😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2928 on: November 06, 2019, 05:27:52 PM »
Men are like buses...only Yona. 😂

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2929 on: November 06, 2019, 06:17:59 PM »
I’m relistening to my Yona read from July 1 and she told me that soon I would have a crossroads based on something I saw online. This new bit of information would set things in motion, but I would be a little stressed and worried that things would repeat themselves. This is where I am now! Following this prediction she said there would be a friendly communication, so I am anxiously awaiting it!

Offline user5942

« Reply #2930 on: November 06, 2019, 06:18:36 PM »
Right lol I’ve never heard that terminology!

And lmao Diamond!!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2931 on: November 06, 2019, 09:52:16 PM »
Yep basically come and go lol

Hi Users is the green eyed guy is the‘Luke’ that in your post?
I really like your post!

Offline user5942

« Reply #2932 on: November 06, 2019, 10:08:43 PM »
Yes! This was the same guy who my updates in purple were about from last week!

Her 2nd and 3rd readings are really coinciding together and I’m trying to make it as clear as I can but I know it’s confusing lol

Yona couldn’t pick out Luke’s eye color in the 3rd reading, but he was the one who I was questioning of what he was saying to me was the truth since he canceled plans on me like 6 times and finally I just said screw if it

Offline user5942

« Reply #2933 on: November 06, 2019, 11:36:58 PM »
so ridiculously, painfully, agonizingly long for my psychic prediction successes right?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2934 on: November 07, 2019, 12:08:44 AM »
so ridiculously, painfully, agonizingly long for my psychic prediction successes right?

Thanks Users, so amazing Yona is very accurate!
I like your post very much and want to read more!

Yaz88

« Reply #2935 on: November 07, 2019, 12:09:31 AM »
lol. I can attest. The wheel of fortune came up in my reading with her. She stated i have an 18 month to 2 yr wait for my poi. She also stated that the cards show nothing i can do to speed anything up. Anything relating to reaching out will result in me being rejected or ignored. Also, there is no one else within this timeframe i will be interested in. So talk abt agonizing. Maybe that explains y im so cranky having to read other members’ long luxurious readings with their fast moving cards. Selfish me!  :P

Professor, it just means you’re meant to focus on something other than love!  Welcome to my existence.  The men in my life are like a bunch of stalled buses, no coming or going.  Well shit, one of them might have been like a bus and the driver shifted in reverse and stepped on the gas . . .

Offline user5942

« Reply #2936 on: November 07, 2019, 12:14:20 AM »
My cards are NOT fast moving

My first read was in August 2018 and second read was February

Third reading was July as my 2nd top up and that’s when things started happening

Nothing from my first reading happened until a year later, this August 2019

I’m focusing on myself though, and I’m not stressing over the guy who broke my heart. I seriously have him blocked on everything so I can’t look at what he’s up to. I did it for my healing, not for him

And I also stopped with psychic readings and focuses on making plans and traveling with friends and doing all these fun things

Offline user5942

« Reply #2937 on: November 07, 2019, 01:15:08 AM »
And that’s good she was honest with you!

I know how frustrating it can be. I got so upset when this guy broke my heart, but it was the first major Yona prediction to happen. Kisha predicted it too

Now that things are rolling I understand what many before me probably went through - it just takes time

I think more times than most, predictions really can take years to manifest. Even for me it took a year from that first reading to see any really movement

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2938 on: November 07, 2019, 01:16:52 AM »
My first reading was Feb 2019 and 2 things have come through and I think she picked them up only so I knew once the first happened that the reading was not who I called about or thought it was about. The first was getting the month I started dating my current guy but she said big changes. That apparently was her or her guides way of saying it wasn't my original guy. Guides can be sneaky like that. The second was he would step back for a short time.... Short time is apparently over 5 months. She picked up the stepped back in my second reading in July 2019 and again in my Oct 2019 reading. Other than that only work challenges have passed from my third reading. Nothing else from the first or second. I have 9 more love life predictions floating around in Yona time and space. I think it will be a full year from my first reading I see any of the love life stuff come through.

I trust what Yona has told me 100%  so I have to be patient and yes I meant to spell it like that because I literally need to be in a psych ward at this stage of waiting.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2939 on: November 07, 2019, 01:26:10 AM »
My first reading was Feb 2019 and 2 things have come through and I think she picked them up only so I knew once the first happened that the reading was not who I called about or thought it was about. The first was getting the month I started dating my current guy but she said big changes. That apparently was her or her guides way of saying it wasn't my original guy. Guides can be sneaky like that. The second was he would step back for a short time.... Short time is apparently over 5 months. She picked up the stepped back in my second reading in July 2019 and again in my Oct 2019 reading. Other than that only work challenges have passed from my third reading. Nothing else from the first or second. I have 9 more love life predictions floating around in Yona time and space. I think it will be a full year from my first reading I see any of the love life stuff come through.

I trust what Yona has told me 100%  so I have to be patient and yes I meant to spell it like that because I literally need to be in a psych ward at this stage of waiting.

It's true. She's accurate and it seems that no matter what you do or don't do, things happen. It's just a matter of time.  She does believe we can delay things, but she's believes it's all predestined.