Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541167 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2880 on: November 02, 2019, 10:03:20 PM »

8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:39:34 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #2881 on: November 03, 2019, 12:36:32 AM »
Hi!  I’m new to the forum.  I just booked a reading with Yona yesterday.  She must be VERY backed up as she can’t schedule anyone for 6-7 weeks.  I had to order an in depth crystal ball and tarot reading as her cheaper one was not available.

I’ve largely stayed away from psychics for several years, but I got a tarot reading at a renaissance faire in my area in March.  She was so dead on that it made me think of trying psychic readings again.

Yona was the best I’d ever used in the past.  I read with her in 2010.  She got some predictions for me correctly.  I wish I still had it all written down, but this is what I can recall.

She said I’d go to the hospital ER shortly after the reading, but it would be minor.  Sure enough, I cut my foot  about 2 weeks post reading and needed 3 stitches in my toe. 

She said She saw me getting in an argument with a younger male co-worker where I pointed my finger and stamped my foot at him.  If you know me, that doesn’t sound remotely like anything I’d do.  But sure enough, I had a younger male co-worker that was SUCH a jerk to me that it actually happened.  I didn’t make the connection to the reading for about 24 hours, then I was shocked. 

She did tell me that the story between my previous POI and I was not over, but she was totally wrong about the timeline about contact between us and didn’t get the circumstances.  She DID however hit on the fact that he was in financial disarray and that the way he presented himself was not how he was at all.  Very true, as I learned when he did come back into my life.  He represents himself as very successful on LinkedIn etc..., but his life is truly a disaster.  She was dead on about that!  I did end up dating him for a few years, but he was a hot mess.  I’m glad I’m out of that.

Anyway, it will be several weeks till I get my reading, but I’ll report back when I do. :)

« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 02:22:05 AM by Travelgirl »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2882 on: November 03, 2019, 12:42:13 AM »
Hi!  I’m new to the forum.  I just booked a reading with Yona yesterday.  She must be VERY backed up as she can’t schedule anyone for 6-7 weeks.  I had to order an in depth crystal ball and tarot reading as her cheaper one was not available.

I’ve largely stayed away from psychics for several years, but I got a tarot reading at a renaissance faire in my area in March.  She was so dead on that it made me think of trying psychic readings again.

Yona was the best I’d ever used in the past.  I read with her in 2012.  She got some predictions for me correctly.  I wish I still had it all written down, but this is what I can recall.

She said I’d go to the hospital ER shortly after the reading, but it would be minor.  Sure enough, I cut my foot  about 2 weeks post reading and needed 3 stitches in my toe. 

She said She saw me getting in an argument with a younger male co-worker where I pointed my finger and stamped my foot at him.  If you know me, that doesn’t sound remotely like anything I’d do.  But sure enough, I had a younger male co-worker that was SUCH a jerk to me that it actually happened.  I didn’t make the connection to the reading for about 24 hours, then I was shocked. 

She did tell me that the story between my previous POI and I was not over, but she was totally wrong about the timeline about contact between us and didn’t get the circumstances.  She DID however hit on the fact that he was in financial disarray and that the way he presented himself was not how he was at all.  Very true, as I learned when he did come back into my life.  He represents himself as very successful on LinkedIn etc..., but his life is truly a disaster.  She was dead on about that!  I did end up dating him for a few years, but he was a hot mess.  I’m glad I’m out of that.

Anyway, it will be several weeks till I get my reading, but I’ll report back when I do. :)

Welcome on board Travelgirl and thanks for sharing your experience with Yona. It's always good to hear how things did play out for people who had a reading several years ago.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2883 on: November 03, 2019, 12:47:54 AM »

Yona was the best I’d ever used in the past.  I read with her in 2012.  She got some predictions for me correctly.  I wish I still had it all written down, but this is what I can recall.

Welcome to our insanity lol

Now I'm curious about how off her timing was for you. Did you just do one reading with her st that time?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2884 on: November 03, 2019, 12:52:44 AM »
I have to add that Yona told me on Oct 1st to watch my health. I told her I'm so stressed from work I'm not eating and she told me to take care of myself so I look good for my guy 😂 well I'm tiny so I'm normally between 110 to 115 or 116 pounds. I weighted myself the other day and stress from work and working 70 plus hours a week has dropped me to 104 pounds in 4 weeks. I look like a skeleton with purple baggy eyes. I thought for sure that was all her concern was until Friday when I started having chest pains. Pretty sure I didn't have a heart attack but was the only one to run the store and I can't just close it to go to the ER. I'm hoping its just anxiety and stress attacks. Maybe next time Yona can add in if I need an ER or not with her prediction.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2885 on: November 03, 2019, 01:11:35 AM »

Welcome to our insanity lol

Now I'm curious about how off her timing was for you. Did you just do one reading with her st that time?

Same how off was she on timing? What time frame did she give you?

Yaz88

« Reply #2886 on: November 03, 2019, 02:27:16 AM »
I have to add that Yona told me on Oct 1st to watch my health. I told her I'm so stressed from work I'm not eating and she told me to take care of myself so I look good for my guy 😂 well I'm tiny so I'm normally between 110 to 115 or 116 pounds. I weighted myself the other day and stress from work and working 70 plus hours a week has dropped me to 104 pounds in 4 weeks. I look like a skeleton with purple baggy eyes. I thought for sure that was all her concern was until Friday when I started having chest pains. Pretty sure I didn't have a heart attack but was the only one to run the store and I can't just close it to go to the ER. I'm hoping its just anxiety and stress attacks. Maybe next time Yona can add in if I need an ER or not with her prediction.

Maggs, make sure those chest pains aren’t the beginning of a panic attack from all that work stress you are under.  Sometimes we think we are handling it, but physiologically, our body tells us otherwise.  If you can take a few moments, to do some deep breathing at work, that might help.  I struggle with not realizing my body isn’t doing well Bc my mind ignores it and keeps pushing hard until I either get those chest pains, have a panic attack, or develop burn-out. 

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #2887 on: November 03, 2019, 02:38:36 AM »
RayBan212 and Maggs30:

I had to edit my post.  My reading with her was actually in September of 2010.  She told me I’d have contact with my former POI in 2011, but it was actually early 2013 that we got back in contact.  She wasn’t right about the circumstances either.  Unfortunately, I’ve long lost my notes on this reading. :-\ 

I think she was very accurate with the ER visit as she saw it happening not too far out from the reading and it happened in 2 weeks.  I can’t remember much else, but she didn’t see any other love interests around me other than the former POI, which turned out to be true.  I really didn’t date anyone until he did show up. 

I tried to have one more reading with her in 2012, but she couldn’t connect with me for some reason and she said she’d give me a half a free reading to make up for it another time.  I didn’t follow up as I had decided that I was done with psychics.  I really did think Yona was legit though.  One of the few.

Maggs30, I know insanity for sure.  I’ve been on other forums in the past, both for psychics and Spell-Casting.   Met some nice peeps though, 3 of whom I’m still friends with on social media (I’ve met 2 out of the 3 in person). 

Please take care, everyone! 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2888 on: November 03, 2019, 02:39:57 AM »
Oh I am 100% certain I am not handling it right now lol. To put it into perspective I need 7 employees to run the store. I have me, 1 full time, and 1 part time. I can't even get my truck to the sales floor and both backroom are packed with another truck coming. I hired 2 more people today so that's 8 in the last six weeks. Company politics have approved 1 of the 8 which is my part time lady. They are slowly killing me. I worked 13 hours again today.

The silver lining is the lady on maternity leave comes back Dec 3rd. So I guess that will ease it some then. But why in the hell do background checks for a cashier take 3 to 4 weeks to process? Like what the actual Fuck!?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2889 on: November 03, 2019, 04:53:40 AM »
RayBan212 and Maggs30:

I had to edit my post.  My reading with her was actually in September of 2010.  She told me I’d have contact with my former POI in 2011, but it was actually early 2013 that we got back in contact.  She wasn’t right about the circumstances either.  Unfortunately, I’ve long lost my notes on this reading. :-\ 

I think she was very accurate with the ER visit as she saw it happening not too far out from the reading and it happened in 2 weeks.  I can’t remember much else, but she didn’t see any other love interests around me other than the former POI, which turned out to be true.  I really didn’t date anyone until he did show up. 

I tried to have one more reading with her in 2012, but she couldn’t connect with me for some reason and she said she’d give me a half a free reading to make up for it another time.  I didn’t follow up as I had decided that I was done with psychics.  I really did think Yona was legit though.  One of the few.

Maggs30, I know insanity for sure.  I’ve been on other forums in the past, both for psychics and Spell-Casting.   Met some nice peeps though, 3 of whom I’m still friends with on social media (I’ve met 2 out of the 3 in person). 

Please take care, everyone!

3 hole years !!!! Sheesh!!! Did she say you guys would be together?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2890 on: November 03, 2019, 11:39:54 PM »
Does anyone know what the devil card in her readings represent? I was listening to my previous one and she said she was happy she didn’t see it again in my reading. I’m assuming it’s not a good card?

Offline embibems

« Reply #2891 on: November 04, 2019, 01:03:45 AM »
Does anyone know what the devil card in her readings represent? I was listening to my previous one and she said she was happy she didn’t see it again in my reading. I’m assuming it’s not a good card?

The Devil Card usually indicates an addiction, co-dependency, dependency, or mental health issues although it's typically been most associated with straight up addiction/habitual substance abuse. I am still waiting to read w Yona (16 more days!) so I'm not sure if she interprets it differently than the traditional meaning but Effie pulled the Devil on my POI the other week and I can testify--addiction/substance abuse it is, indeed..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2892 on: November 04, 2019, 01:08:03 AM »

The Devil Card usually indicates an addiction, co-dependency, dependency, or mental health issues although it's typically been most associated with straight up addiction/habitual substance abuse. I am still waiting to read w Yona (16 more days!) so I'm not sure if she interprets it differently than the traditional meaning but Effie pulled the Devil on my POI the other week and I can testify--addiction/substance abuse it is, indeed..

I think you have to ask her what it means in the context of her reading. I agree it usually means straight up addiction, but I've heard others say she interpreted it as destiny. I think some cards mean different things to different people.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2893 on: November 04, 2019, 01:15:55 AM »
Yona don't read the cards straight. Sometimes it means an addiction to her and other times it means predestined event. It all depends on where it falls with other cards. My last reading on Oct 1st she said I got the devil card and said the prediction was predestined.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2894 on: November 04, 2019, 01:47:46 AM »
The devil came up in my first read, I don’t remember if it was in my second read. But my third she said “what excites me is that I don’t see the devil ahead for you and that is something that’s changed”. She said she was happy about that so I’m assuming it’s a good thing.

I’m thinking maybe that devil in my first read was my psychic addiction lmao maybe she doesn’t see it anymore cause I have calmed down A LOT on readings. So maybe that’s it 😂😂