Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541224 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2760 on: October 17, 2019, 04:01:47 PM »
I’ve had three readings with her. The latest shadow card was five of pentacles, which isn’t a GREAT card but it’s better than my last tower 🤦🏽‍♀️ Here’s to hoping things will look up the rest of this year!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2761 on: October 17, 2019, 04:20:55 PM »
I’ve had three readings with her. The latest shadow card was five of pentacles, which isn’t a GREAT card but it’s better than my last tower 🤦🏽‍♀️ Here’s to hoping things will look up the rest of this year!

How long ago was your third reading? Did things come to pass as yet?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2762 on: October 17, 2019, 05:38:54 PM »

How long ago was your third reading? Did things come to pass as yet?

It was September 23 and nothing yet, unfortunately.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2763 on: October 17, 2019, 05:54:58 PM »
Updating from my last reading with her in May. I think she’s wrong :( told me status change after summer for my ace of cups/love, said we would discuss living arrangements but she felt I would be moving/living together. He told me yesterday he knows for a fact we aren’t going to work out. Then we somewhat talked about little changes with the baby, not necessarily living arrangements but he asked if he could have him to himself on certain days for a few hours. I feel let down, sad, depressed
All of the above. I am pretty sure she’s wrong.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2764 on: October 17, 2019, 06:15:24 PM »
I’m sorry, Catlover!

Did you ask about this guy or did she tell you it was the man you had a child with?

Don’t bank on her giving you timeframes. I think that’s really where we all go wrong.

If this was your first reading, then I would not be surprised if you are thinking this is the person she means, but she actually means someone in your future. Predictions from Yona's first readings can take years to happen, even the first predictions!

I thought she was wrong for me in August of last year when she said I’d meet my ace of cups “before the end of the year”. It didn’t happen because none of those predictions happened yet as now I’m starting to see that things from the first reading are starting to align with the events that are happening in my last top up.

For example, my first reading which was August of 2018 she specially told me as the first predictions that “I am putting a difficult situation behind me and staying single for the time being along with spending time with friends. The Tower was in your past”.

Well in my reading with her from July (like 3 months ago), the Tower was my first predictive card. It was devastating and dealing with love. I couldn’t believe it as her other two readings didn’t have the tower. After the initial shock, I’ve had so many plans with friends and having a grand ole time, that being single isn’t so bad right now. My friendships have been fulfilling and I have been single since July.

Main point - The predictions from the July top up are zooming in on the very first predictions Yona made from a year and 2 months ago.

Don’t get discouraged, I can’t tell you how many times I thought I had prediction hits with her but now it is all making more sense and those predictions from the first reading I’m starting to see connect. It really can take years to manifest and I thought she was wrong thousands of times.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 06:44:17 PM by user5942 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2765 on: October 17, 2019, 06:28:39 PM »
Did you record the reading? Maybe let us know verbatim what was said so we can help decifer it. You have posted before she said it wouldn't be a relationship but now you say she said it would be. Partnership to Yona does not always mean a committed relationship. It could just be a parenting partnership. And discussing living arrangements could be negative or positive. It just means they were discussed not that it is a positive change. We really can't give much guidance without knowing the cards she pulled or the context of what was said.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2766 on: October 17, 2019, 06:35:04 PM »
^^^ exactly

The partnership could be you two making plans on how to raise the baby..it may not necessarily mean full blown committed relationship.

Partnership is different from relationship to Yona

Ongoing situation is different than relationship to Yona

Unless Yona says “committed relationship”, it’s rarely a relationship that people have reported back on

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2767 on: October 17, 2019, 06:39:50 PM »
I’m very sorry cat lover!

I know how devastating that could be. Did yona mention “commitment” “committed relationship” or “10 of cups”. I’m no yona expert as well but I’ve heard this what she usually says when involving an actual exclusive relationship.

Partnership could just be like an ongoing connection or co-parenting as maggs has stated. Yona is an old time fortune teller so I feel often her language gets mixed up and we think it’s something else when it’s not. Either way I’m very sorry! I know it must hurt :( but if you could tell us the card maybe we could help some more.

Sending you positive vibes. Xoxo 

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2768 on: October 17, 2019, 07:32:12 PM »
She said:
Ace of cups. New romantic connection, has potential. The start of potential long term. 9 of cups celebration coming up, new love coming in. Blessing. 10 of cups reaching agreement as far as partnership. Not just new child, new love. End of one era, 4 of pents. Make practical arrangements.

Love and blessings coming into my life. Not dropping my guard. 9 of swords because of past experiences, cautious. Hermit is independence. Doesn’t mean I am lone or lonely. Couple functioning well as individuals and as a couple. (Mentions couple) ??

Ace of cups big love card. In summer. Adult love. Strength card. Still get challenges. Progressing, not status change until after summer. Discuss living arrangements. Taking practical steps. Further developments. 6 of swords changing living arrangements. 10 of cups crossing me at one point. Man and woman’s hands together. Makes her feel like we are moving in together. 6 of swords, with agreement. Shown as a milestone. Taking a practical step. Step in new sequence.

This was the love parts of my reading. Feel free to decipher. 😢😢

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2769 on: October 17, 2019, 07:39:59 PM »
It sucks because I didn’t ask about this person. She got Ace of cups and asked me if that shocked me because it was about “big love” I told her I was pregnant and specifically asked if the cards were maybe talking about the baby. She said no, that it was adult love. She even described his character, she said I like the selfish ones lol, but that was the only negative thing she said.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2770 on: October 17, 2019, 07:43:27 PM »
I’ll be honest, it seems it’s a whole new person or a whole new year

*end of era* could literally mean end of this relationship with current guy and new relationship with new guy. Or that there is a complete shift with this same guy

I really doubt if this reading happened in may that these major predictions would be playing out now in October.. but who knows!

Have you thought about getting a top up?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 07:45:27 PM by user5942 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2771 on: October 17, 2019, 07:48:55 PM »
It sucks because I didn’t ask about this person. She got Ace of cups and asked me if that shocked me because it was about “big love” I told her I was pregnant and specifically asked if the cards were maybe talking about the baby. She said no, that it was adult love. She even described his character, she said I like the selfish ones lol, but that was the only negative thing she said.

Wait was this your first reading ?

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2772 on: October 17, 2019, 07:49:09 PM »
I’ll be honest, it seems it’s a whole new person or a whole new year

*end of era* could literally mean end of this relationship with current guy and new relationship with new guy. Or that there is a complete shift with this same guy

I really doubt if this reading happened in may that these major predictions would be playing out now in October.. but who knows!

Have you thought about getting a top up?

She mentioned my baby though, like saying this isn’t just about a new baby it was almost like she was combining them. Idk. The only reason the baby was mentioned was because I told her. Then she said two celebrations, which she thought was baby shower and actual birth that all those things would start taking place and that the status would change at first she said summer but then she said after summer.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2773 on: October 17, 2019, 07:50:50 PM »
She said:
Ace of cups. New romantic connection, has potential. The start of potential long term. 9 of cups celebration coming up, new love coming in. Blessing. 10 of cups reaching agreement as far as partnership. Not just new child, new love. End of one era, 4 of pents. Make practical arrangements.

Love and blessings coming into my life. Not dropping my guard. 9 of swords because of past experiences, cautious. Hermit is independence. Doesn’t mean I am lone or lonely. Couple functioning well as individuals and as a couple. (Mentions couple) ??

Ace of cups big love card. In summer. Adult love. Strength card. Still get challenges. Progressing, not status change until after summer. Discuss living arrangements. Taking practical steps. Further developments. 6 of swords changing living arrangements. 10 of cups crossing me at one point. Man and woman’s hands together. Makes her feel like we are moving in together. 6 of swords, with agreement. Shown as a milestone. Taking a practical step. Step in new sequence.

This was the love parts of my reading. Feel free to decipher. 😢😢

So, having experience from reading with Yona for the past 3 years  the word "new" is your give away. It seems as if she's talking about someone completely new/not baby daddy.

For example in my latest reading she saw Ace of Cups, 3 of Cups, 6 of Cups. 'Romantic breakthrough',  a 'new stage with an old connection' and spent a sig. amount of time talking about how this isn't someone new because it's telling her that it's about learning from our patterns, talking about couple dynamics and that I love this person despite their flaws, but that things are more viable now, etc. etc.

I think when Yona is talking about a past/current person she'd fill the details out a bit more (i.e., in terms of the person and your dynamic). Whenever I've had it be a new person she's always had minimum details on the dynamics or kind of the situation between us.

Question, when she says you know this person already? You have learned from them could it possibly be current poi? She described him to a T and our dynamics

Offline user5942

« Reply #2774 on: October 17, 2019, 07:51:43 PM »
It could be someone way in the future, only you’ll know for sure when the prediction manifests

anything