Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541538 times)

Yaz88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2700 on: October 06, 2019, 11:45:34 PM »
For all those who have read with Yona, did any of you have fast moving cards from the first reading?  If so, how did it unfold timing wise?  Today was my first reading with her.  She said my cards were going to be fast moving after I get through my work challenge that’ll last 3-4 months.  So just wondering what others experienced. :-)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2701 on: October 07, 2019, 12:47:54 PM »
Lurker here and my first post. My cards moved quiet quickly. I got my first reading with Yona near the end of July 2019 and went in for a general reading but came out with a love reading instead. The central card in my reading, “Ace of Wands, started playing out the next day. My “mild” Tower happened two weeks after the reading early August 2019. Yona did say my “mild” Tower was one event but it was actual two separate events over three day span. Yona felt/saw my post reaction and she described it exactly how it happened.

Yona didn’t downplay the Queen of Cups in my reading. She told me straight out that I can’t compete with her because she’s very mean hearted and also messed with my ex’s head. It doesn’t bother me too much as I’ve moved on but Yona said he’s not out of my history. “Sometimes the cards choose the topic of the reading.”

I will add that something happened during my reading and Yona told me while she does see things, she listens mostly through sound which is why she heard my reactions to my Tower events and made assumptions. She told me she didn’t hear me crying which is true. She also heard me bickering about an unplanned trip and this happened the last week of August/first week of September but was a non-prediction. Since I’ve gotten a lot of hits, my impression is Yona based her reading on my conversations with other people. She may be right or wrong if she’s using sound which is why she may get things mixed up.

I think you are really simplifying how Yona works. While she does hear stuff I would not say she listens to it and makes assumptions. Yona sees things in her crystal she hears things and she uses cards. In my opinion she does all of this together to get the full picture so she doesn't make assumptions. That's my 2 cents.

Yaz88

« Reply #2702 on: October 07, 2019, 02:08:47 PM »
Lurker here and my first post. My cards moved quiet quickly. I got my first reading with Yona near the end of July 2019 and went in for a general reading but came out with a love reading instead. The central card in my reading, “Ace of Wands, started playing out the next day. My “mild” Tower happened two weeks after the reading early August 2019. Yona did say my “mild” Tower was one event but it was actual two separate events over three day span. Yona felt/saw my post reaction and she described it exactly how it happened.

Yona didn’t downplay the Queen of Cups in my reading. She told me straight out that I can’t compete with her because she’s very mean hearted and also messed with my ex’s head. It doesn’t bother me too much as I’ve moved on but Yona said he’s not out of my history. “Sometimes the cards choose the topic of the reading.”

I will add that something happened during my reading and Yona told me while she does see things, she listens mostly through sound which is why she heard my reactions to my Tower events and made assumptions. She told me she didn’t hear me crying which is true. She also heard me bickering about an unplanned trip and this happened the last week of August/first week of September but was a non-prediction. Since I’ve gotten a lot of hits, my impression is Yona based her reading on my conversations with other people. She may be right or wrong if she’s using sound which is why she may get things mixed up.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!  Of course, I’m trying to ascertain if my current person of inquiry is the King of Cups Yona mentioned.  She said after the 3-4 month work challenge is done, things will move fast.  Of course now I’m wondering about the identity of this manipulative and deceitful Queen of Cups Yona mentioned.  She’s apparently someone the King of Cups has a connection with from the past. Yona thought it was a past romantic partner.  Now, to the best of my knowledge, my person of inquiry has not been in a serious relationship in years, I know he has no kids and hasn’t been married.  However, he does have a mother that seems controlling and a sister he adores, but says she used to try to manipulate him.   Crazy thing is that this King of Cups could be someone else entirely. 

Anyone ever have a QOC that was a family member and not an ex?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2703 on: October 07, 2019, 03:07:45 PM »
When I did get QofCs it was my manipulative co worker but that was towards me not connected to him.

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #2704 on: October 07, 2019, 06:08:55 PM »
My first reading with Yona was in mid July this year. Yona predicted that I would change my look and she said it could be my hair style. At that time, I had planned to get cosmetic surgery so I thought she was accurate because that had been in my thought for a while even before I read with her. Turned out the doctor refused to do any work for me because she thought I was too young and didn't need to change anything (the doctor was pretty ethical). After that, I thought Yona was wrong because I ended up looking the same. However, about 2 weeks ago, I was scrolling through my instagram and saw an ads of one hair salon where they posted a lot of before-after pictures of their clients' hair and turned out I booked the appointment the next day and had my hair curled. I swear I didn't do it to try to make her prediction fit. I honestly don't care if her predictions won't happen because I have decided I don't want the POI back. I never imagined myself having my hair curled because I loved my long black straight haid so much but the ads I saw on instagram was so tempting as it looked super good so yeah her first prediction did happen. Another prediction also happened. She predicted that I would start a new business and have a lot of new connections from this business and this has been happening. 2 more predictions have not manifested. First one is the POI posting a picture of himself with his new girlfriend on social media and the second one is that their relationship will end and he will come crawling back. However, even if he comes back, I won't take him back because I see no future with this man and he is toxic to be around.

Yaz88

« Reply #2705 on: October 07, 2019, 06:16:30 PM »
My first reading with Yona was in mid July this year. Yona predicted that I would change my look and she said it could be my hair style. At that time, I had planned to get cosmetic surgery so I thought she was accurate because that had been in my thought for a while even before I read with her. Turned out the doctor refused to do any work for me because she thought I was too young and didn't need to change anything (the doctor was pretty ethical). After that, I thought Yona was wrong because I ended up looking the same. However, about 2 weeks ago, I was scrolling through my instagram and saw an ads of one hair salon where they posted a lot of before-after pictures of their clients' hair and turned out I booked the appointment the next day and had my hair curled. I swear I didn't do it to try to make her prediction fit. I honestly don't care if her predictions won't happen because I have decided I don't want the POI back. I never imagined myself having my hair curled because I loved my long black straight haid so much but the ads I saw on instagram was so tempting as it looked super good so yeah her first prediction did happen. Another prediction also happened. She predicted that I would start a new business and have a lot of new connections from this business and this has been happening. 2 more predictions have not manifested. First one is the POI posting a picture of himself with his new girlfriend on social media and the second one is that their relationship will end and he will come crawling back. However, even if he comes back, I won't take him back because I see no future with this man and he is toxic to be around.

Thanks so much for sharing your Yona timetable and the respective outcomes of those predictions that have manifested.  I’m glad that you’ve moved on from that POI.  None of us deserve to be second string to some other woman.  Did Yona prediction you’d move on from him?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2706 on: October 07, 2019, 06:26:51 PM »
I'm curious about that too. Did she say you would move on or just that he would crawl back?  Let him crawl over broken glass if you are done lol for me I'm stuck waiting on her predestined predictions. One foot in front of the other one day at a time. She did tell me there would be gaps and when he's gone he's not gone. Same with Leanne Kisha Rusty you name the psychic they predict gaps FML

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #2707 on: October 07, 2019, 07:38:44 PM »

Thanks so much for sharing your Yona timetable and the respective outcomes of those predictions that have manifested.  I’m glad that you’ve moved on from that POI.  None of us deserve to be second string to some other woman.  Did Yona prediction you’d move on from him?

Omg omg omg another prediction just happened right after I posted omg. I just saw POI's new gf posted their couple photo. Omg I am shocked. Because he was with a different girl before. I just found out now he changed his gf again.

Yaz88

« Reply #2708 on: October 07, 2019, 07:42:00 PM »

Omg omg omg another prediction just happened right after I posted omg. I just saw POI's new gf posted their couple photo. Omg I am shocked. Because he was with a different girl before. I just found out now he changed his gf again.

Those are some fast moving cards!!!

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #2709 on: October 08, 2019, 06:18:17 AM »

Those are some fast moving cards!!!

So most of my predictions have happened within only a year like she said. I did change my hairstyle and start my new business and yesterday right after I posted on this thread, I saw POI's couple photo on social media. I have booked another reading with Yona this morning since almost everything she predicted has happened. The last one which I doubt it will happen this year is that POI will come crawling back and it will be in my location. Please note that we are living in different areas. I have decided that this POI is not good for me and I am lucky to be out of the situation. We have known each other for many years and got back in touch again beginning of last year. I was good to him. I wanted to help him with all the areas he lacked in his life. I wanted to build the future with him. However, he didn't commit to me because he told I'm a kind of person who wants a clear answer to everything. For example, he wanted me to travel with him so I asked him "What are we?" because I wanted to know where I stood. He is the "Let's see what happens" type if you know what I mean. He never has a plan or knows what he wants. He just wants to have fun and takes it from there. I just didn't want to put my heart at risk and feel taken advantage of if we wouldn't end up together. I think he sleeps around with all his female friends he meets and let him then decide who he wants to be with.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2710 on: October 09, 2019, 01:53:35 PM »
I'm no Yona expert, just read with her for the first time, but because my reading primarily addressed some upcoming choices I have before me as opposed to being predictive I asked her about free will and destiny. I don't want to state this incorrectly, and everyone should certainly feel free to ask her themselves, but the following was MY understanding of her beliefs based on how she responded to my question and an example that she gave me from her own life:

She likes tarot because it covers a short timeframe. It's predictive, so if a prediction is shown in the cards (even though it may SEEM like it's something that could be affected by a free will choice) it's either predestined or the choice has already been made at the time of the reading - either way the tarot knows which choice will ultimately be made (even though we may not feel like we've made the choice yet or even been given the choice yet). If it shows as a choice rather than a prediction, our free will still comes into play and the choice we will make is not predestined or has not yet been made and tarot won't pick an outcome up. At this point our future, with respect to that particular situation, can still be altered. That's why if she gives something AS A PREDICTION she believes it WILL happen or it would not have been shown in the cards and that's why the free will excuse cannot be made and there is no changing it. She does not believe tarot readers who have a different belief about this than her are wrong, but simply that her beliefs are based on her experience as a long-term tarot reader.

I want to reiterate that this was my interpretation of her explanation and I can't quote her without sharing her example, which I don't think is appropriate, but I believe that was the gist of what she was saying and I just wanted to share it since the question has been asked here a lot. She said she believes the big things, like who and where we meet someone are destiny, but whether we choose to involve ourselves with them for a short or long period is free will. Her point about the tarot being predictive though was that once it's shown, for the short term covered, that's what's she believes IS going to happen.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2711 on: October 09, 2019, 02:20:19 PM »
This is an awesome explanation

This may be why she tells some people they have a choice and not others

She knows what is already determined by the cards, and what the client will have to choose

I know in my last reading she saw the devil near a prediction and said she would've been worried if it wasn't there to suggested it was in fact fated and nothing I can do can change it

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #2712 on: October 10, 2019, 02:33:41 AM »
I'm curious about that too. Did she say you would move on or just that he would crawl back?  Let him crawl over broken glass if you are done lol for me I'm stuck waiting on her predestined predictions. One foot in front of the other one day at a time. She did tell me there would be gaps and when he's gone he's not gone. Same with Leanne Kisha Rusty you name the psychic they predict gaps FML

Sorry I just saw your msg. Yona didn't say I would move on from him. She got a tower card for his life and current retionship. She said this man is not very smart in life and always makes poor decisions. Something bad will happen to his life where it hits him hard and the new girl will leave. However, she said he didn't love her in the first place. She said he will realise I was the best thing that ever happened to him but still not fully like 70% then he will make a contact and it will happen in my location. Yona said she hoped I wouldn't take him back. He will want me to want him the same way. No she didn't say I would move on but said I would have a choice to make. Also she did say that she saw me changing like I wasn't the same with him where I would still see him when he visited but I would have my boundaries like I was not the same person I used to be with him. Apart from that, she stated that when he comes back, he will have no money left too lol

This is the only prediction that has yet to happen. The others have already happened. Yona is the best reader I have read with.

Offline fletch

« Reply #2713 on: October 10, 2019, 09:08:50 AM »
I wish Yona would stop giving time predictions.  She's terribly wrong. Her and Leanne.  Just predict what you see.  To me it dampens their credibility.  And it's annoying to their clients expecting something that's years out. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2714 on: October 10, 2019, 09:36:27 AM »
Code: [Select]
:P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:33:31 AM by tellmewhy »

anything