Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1236853 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6240 on: August 07, 2022, 08:09:06 PM »
Tower card! Financial setback

Looking for property, I will not get the first one but the one that’s right for me

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

A business woman . Ummm whatever

Disagreement with a man, and she doesn’t like him

Disagreement with a woman

I will take a class

Some Man tall, dark handsome blah blah blah

Brown eyes blah blah blah

Communication blockage with my significant other

Talked in circles.

“Does that surprise you?” After every “prediction”   lord have mercy >:( I can not make this stuff up

This stuff happens to me all the time, and to everyone else. What a Waste of money. When I thought I had read with the worst reader, she takes the cake! Then she’s “popular” Jesus Christ. I know not to take advice from these forums.  No more readings for me.

Did you ask her any questions?

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #6241 on: August 07, 2022, 09:12:02 PM »
No I didn’t ask questions just a general

No I’m not waiting on an ex, I’m in a committed relationship

She asked me my age and relationship status

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6242 on: August 08, 2022, 02:04:34 AM »
Was there a reason she asked for age and status? Did she say? I havent known her to ask for information

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6243 on: August 08, 2022, 02:09:13 AM »

Looking for property, I will not get the first one but the one that’s right for me

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

I will take a class

Talked in circles.

“Does that surprise you?” After every “prediction”   lord have mercy >:( I can not make this stuff up

This stuff happens to me all the time, and to everyone else. What a Waste of money. When I thought I had read with the worst reader, she takes the cake! Then she’s “popular” Jesus Christ. I know not to take advice from these forums.  No more readings for me.

Really Popular “top” advisors are never the way to go, Srry u had that experience. I never tried her but Hopefully you let her know she didn’t connect.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6244 on: August 08, 2022, 06:49:24 AM »
yona never connected with me in any of her previous readings . this top up was the last thing I did with her . it was a nonread . she throw put some very vague information that made zero sense and i told her after more thsn 2 years not a single prediction was right . she was super vague in all her readings anyway . I don not understand how people brag her . it is very misleading . A true reader can atleast het one thing right she got  zero right even about the current

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6245 on: August 08, 2022, 02:19:54 PM »

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

I will take a class

Talked in circles.

I mean, she gave you predictions. With your responses here and the way you're handling this reading,  the things you're saying about the trading and the fact that you've got two disagreements coming up, are you sure you're not the issue here looking at things negatively and cynically? Kind of sounds like you're a miserable cup half empty person who finds reason to complain. Come back years down the line when her predictions happen and it plays out. Spirit gives what it wants to give she told me she has no control over that. So if it really was that dull maybe your life has nothing major coming within that time frame? But I'm going to be the first to say that some of those predictions seem big.

I feel like you're the issue here with your negativity. Maybe that's why no reader is working for you? And then the one time they do you throw a hissy fit about it not being good enough for your standards. Yeah. You're the issue.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6246 on: August 08, 2022, 04:42:57 PM »

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

I will take a class

Talked in circles.

I mean, she gave you predictions. With your responses here and the way you're handling this reading,  the things you're saying about the trading and the fact that you've got two disagreements coming up, are you sure you're not the issue here looking at things negatively and cynically? Kind of sounds like you're a miserable cup half empty person who finds reason to complain. Come back years down the line when her predictions happen and it plays out. Spirit gives what it wants to give she told me she has no control over that. So if it really was that dull maybe your life has nothing major coming within that time frame? But I'm going to be the first to say that some of those predictions seem big.

I feel like you're the issue here with your negativity. Maybe that's why no reader is working for you? And then the one time they do you throw a hissy fit about it not being good enough for your standards. Yeah. You're the issue.

Everyone is not gonna be accurate for everyone, I never tried yona bc of her reading style but it’s a review forum you have to expect negative reviews here n there. It comes with the authenticity of the forum

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6247 on: August 08, 2022, 06:03:35 PM »
According to whimerj, Yona has never been and can never be wrong (that’s not me exaggerating, that’s the genuinely held belief) despite her, herself, saying she’s not always right.

I wouldn’t waste your breath and precious time arguing, honestly.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6248 on: August 08, 2022, 06:36:50 PM »
According to whimerj, Yona has never been and can never be wrong (that’s not me exaggerating, that’s the genuinely held belief) despite her, herself, saying she’s not always right.

I wouldn’t waste your breath and precious time arguing, honestly.

Thanks sis, I definitely wasn’t planning on arguing I just thought her statements to the girl was aggressive and judgmental. It’s like if we can’t come here to leave a honest review why are we even here ? And yes I definitely agree with you and this is why I am never active on this forum bc the integrity of things have gotten so lost. I logged in out of boredom and I see some things don’t change 😂

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #6249 on: August 08, 2022, 09:57:55 PM »
 No I’m not saying this will not happen. I’m saying this is vague and general. I am a adult. I look for property, I take trips, I have disagreements with people, I take classes etc. All of this has happened to me and will happen because I’m an adult.

It’s not like it was specific I.e I will take a trip to Hawaii, I will take a class for cooking, I will argue with my mom about my sister. Etc.. it was just general and vague.

I’m wise and smart enough not to wait on any predictions and definitely not silly enough to wait years for a prediction. I’m not some Naïve teenage that you can just tell anything to.  No reader could never make me wait yearsss for a prediction. I don’t have that much faith in a stranger like that. But if she works for people that’s awesome! Just sharing my experience.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6250 on: August 08, 2022, 10:09:28 PM »
No I’m not saying this will not happen. I’m saying this is vague and general. I am a adult. I look for property, I take trips, I have disagreements with people, I take classes etc. All of this has happened to me and will happen because I’m an adult.

It’s not like it was specific I.e I will take a trip to Hawaii, I will take a class for cooking, I will argue with my mom about my sister. Etc.. it was just general and vague.

I’m wise and smart enough not to wait on any predictions and definitely not silly enough to wait years for a prediction. I’m not some Naïve teenage that you can just tell anything to.  No reader could never make me wait yearsss for a prediction. I don’t have that much faith in a stranger like that. But if she works for people that’s awesome! Just sharing my experience.

I totally agree wit this, I think those kind of vague predictions are given so the client can make it fit to anything and boom become a reoccurring client bc they think that advisor is “accurate”. It happens all the time here and then months later they wonder why outcomes are not panning out. At this point if u can’t tell me any wow factors there is no need for me to call you.

Offline JackY

« Reply #6251 on: August 08, 2022, 10:35:06 PM »
Well said!

I totally agree wit this, I think those kind of vague predictions are given so the client can make it fit to anything and boom become a reoccurring client bc they think that advisor is “accurate”. It happens all the time here and then months later they wonder why outcomes are not panning out. At this point if u can’t tell me any wow factors there is no need for me to call you.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6252 on: August 09, 2022, 03:27:44 AM »
in my experience no reader not even one out of 100 could ever see anything in my future not even the slightest thing . thats why I know they throw generuc stuff at you to make it fit . I realized this but a but late . I do not believe they have such ability to even see a day after . if there was such ability atleast one of them should gave been able to pick up aome thing but nothing after years . I feel bad fir people that are too deoendant on readings and trust them . it will hurt one day but well maybe they ahould go through the hurt to realize readers are fake and out free will can change everything . reading do harm and mislead peoole that has been my experience . I am not with them all .

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6253 on: August 09, 2022, 10:30:43 AM »
in my experience no reader not even one out of 100 could ever see anything in my future not even the slightest thing . thats why I know they throw generuc stuff at you to make it fit . I realized this but a but late . I do not believe they have such ability to even see a day after . if there was such ability atleast one of them should gave been able to pick up aome thing but nothing after years . I feel bad fir people that are too deoendant on readings and trust them . it will hurt one day but well maybe they ahould go through the hurt to realize readers are fake and out free will can change everything . reading do harm and mislead peoole that has been my experience . I am not with them all .

Most people who get readings fall into 2 categories, they do it for fun or they are going through a bad/lonely period in their life. I read thru this thread and most people are waiting for an ex to come back.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6254 on: August 11, 2022, 07:45:36 PM »

I am not waiting for an ex or I do not do this for fun . I was confused about my path . not one reading ever helped with anything no matter how famous the reader is even kisha and leane. they were the most vague.  I am done at this point . wishing luck for others that still believe them but I do not  . even people who say they do it for fun , they are waiting for predictions . you do not pay some one to tell you stories or fairytale to make you sleep when you can read a book instead . makes no sense

anything